Danganronpa 3. Monochrome end

17500
BSTT...The boarding school for talented teenagers. The school had been running for a few years now and the killings games haven't ended yet. A new group of fifteen students is now on the chopping board.

aa

31. Nature

The first stop was, of course, the place connecting the area. The forest itself. The forest had a lot of tall trees and the ground was covered in a lot of golden leaves. A few roads went through the forest. There were benches to sit on.

"Easy now, watch your step," Harry said as he guided Laura to sit on one of those benches:
"Oh, Laura and Harry," I said. Laura looked in our direction:
"Hello there. How are you guys?" Laura asked:
"The others have split up so I chose to just relax a bit...Sorry." Harry said:
"It is no problem," Victor said. He stood by himself feeling the trees:
"Yeah. We are fourteen people. We should totally be able to look around!" Vian shouted:
"Easy now," I said. Vian laughed:
"I actually was wondering, Laura-" Viola said:
"Yes?" Laura answered:
"You are blind and got your cane. Shouldn't you be able to get around alone?" Viola asked:
"Yeah. I can get around alone. Harry is not with me all the time but it's still nice to have a companion there got...vision" Laura said with a smile:
"I do try...Hehe." Harry said:
"I looked around for a bit," Victor said looking at us. He was straight to the point, huh:
"There is a camping area, a forest, a river, and a cabin...This reminds me of the first grounds of the other classes killing game." Victor said:
"The #18 class," Laura said:
"So the #18 class might be connected?" Harry asked:
"No, I don't think so..." Victor said as he looked at them. His cold eyes gazing at us:
"E-easy now. don't hit the semi ultimate!" Harry shouted:
"We shouldn't refrain from coming up with assumptions too easily...One wrong move and this class will go into disarray." Victor said as he left:
"Well. We will get going for now. There's more to explore." I said. Laura looked toward us:
"Please be safe...I can hear the nervousness in your voice." Laura said. I bit my tongue. I shouldn't show fear but after Dillian and-
"Come..." Sebrina said pulling on my sleeve. I nodded and continue my walk.

We arrived at the river:
"HIYAH!" Leo shouted. I looked in shock as I grabbed the holster at my side. The future politician jumped into the river!?
"WHAT DID I SAY...Don't go jumping in!" Storm shouted. Leo's head emerged from the water. He shook his head and looked our way:
"Hello, fellow classmates!" He shouted:
"What are you doing?" Viola asked confused as she held on to Vian arm who was frantically trying to jump in too:
"I needed to cool my head off. I was getting myself down lately. So I did this." Leo said as he climbed out of the water and shook his head:
"Was that really necessary?" Storm asked as he crossed his hands:
"Yes, I feel the power of justice come into me again!" Leo shouted as he posed:
"I'm the justice warrior who will lead our nation into a brighter future!" He shouted:
"He is weird!" Vian shouted with a laugh:
"The river is nice. There's a little riverbank here for us to be at. The river isn't really deadly. It's mostly just a nice calm river." Storm said:
"Huh?" I said:
"The possibility of us dying in there is 5,0528917%," Storm said:
"What?" I asked:
"I ran the numbers." Storm said:
"You really are the ultimate mathematician," I said with a smile. Storm nodded:
"I will have you as my secretary when I take control over the nation. We two will be an unstoppable team!" Leo shouted. Storm smiled and nodded:
"I think we should leave them," I said. The other three nodded:
"But I want a dip in the river later!" Viola shouted:
"Yeah, Me want too!" Vian shouted. I smiled and we kept walking.

We arrived at another place now:
"Will you leave me alone!" Talle shouted. I looked toward the cabin. Talle had locked himself inside the cabin and Hina was standing outside:
"Get out here, Talle!" Hina shouted:
"S-should we just leave?" Viola asked:
"Can we really leave him?" Vian asked:
"Ah...Fine." I said as I walked toward them:
"REN IUSTITIA!" Hina shouted:
"What are you doing, Hina?" I asked:
"I'm trying to get Talle out!" Hina shouted:
"Shouldn't you just...Leave him alone?" Sebrina asked:
"I can't do that, Sebrina Coetus!" Hina shouted:
"Talle, are you okay?" I asked:
"I know what I said to you earlier, Ren. But please get that psycho away from me already!" Talle shouted:
"Talle get out here!" Hina shouted:
"Have you tried leaving him alone?" I asked:
"I can't leave that man to his own devices. He is to be kept an eye on twenty-four-seven." Hina said:
"I tried, Talle," I said:
"Traitor!" Talle shouted from the inside. The cabin itself was simple. I looked in through one of the windows and just saw a bed and a few items...Nothing of interest:
"Good luck, Hina," I said:
"Thanks, Talle! Get out here!" Hina shouted.

Last place on the agenda. The camping area. Kai and Ella were there...They were having a serious discussion:
"Are you starting to feel better?" Ella asked nervously:
"I think so," Kai said. The camping ground was simple. There were a few cut-up logs placed around the ground to sit on. There was a giant camp-fire pit and also just a few places for a normal campfire:
"imagine it-" Kai said. I listened in on their conversation:
"You three go on ahead. I will come in a moment." I said. Vian and Viola nodded and left but Sebrina stood there still. I shrugged and listened:
"I'm the ultimate escapist. My life goal, my vision, my abilities are in escape but I can't find a way to escape this killing game. We are stuck, Ella...Stuck." Kai said as he closed his eyes:
"Don't give up yet. Let's keep going. We can't let one simple dog stop us!" Ella shouted as she smiled:
"Thank you," Kai said. Seems like Kai might be back to normal again. I smiled warmly and left them. Sebrina followed behind me:
"So this is the places we can play around with now?" I asked:
"It's much...More open." Sebrina said:
"So it will be harder this time," I said:
"And then...not really...The hospital had a tracker." Sebrina said. I nodded:
"We should stop talking..." Sebrina said:
"Stop talking?" I asked:
"Stop talking about murder...We should trust our classmates...No more murders." Sebrina said:
"You are right," I said:
"Have faith...Like Leo have faith...Like Kai got faith...Have faith." Sebrina said and kept walking:
"You two are so slow!" Vian shouted:
"Easy now, girl," Viola said:
"Sorry, sorry," I said:
"Let's go find those marshmallows..." Sebrina said with a small smile. We walked back toward the bus to look if there were any marshmallows. This isn't so bad anymore. Let's all escape together.