Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?

Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?

Welcome to Aiyuga.
A small sea-port town.

In this town is there a few schools.
Schools like:
Haman private girl academy
Sylph common school.
Haino Common school
Laster Private school

And many more. In these school are their kids and sometimes there happens something we call "Love." It's a dangerous thing there can have side effects like. "Dates, Happiness, and sadness. Maybe also buying gifts and more." But these kids are about to be hit by it. Dangerous as it can be.

Welcome to Aiyuga.

Welcome to "Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?"

15. The sports festival 2.

(Josephine)

"Here," I said as I handed a soda to Rei. Rei took it and drank from it. Minik was sitting on the grass hugging her legs:
"Our school has really been doing a good job this year. We are in the finals of the soccer tournament. Then after it's your turn right?" Minik asked:
"Yeah. I'm so ready to run!" I shouted happily:
"You gonna do fine," Rei said with a smile. I smiled and nodded:
"Yeah. You the lead in our school. If someone can do it. It should be you." Minik said:
"I don't really know. I know someone at this school who's faster. The ace of the baseball team is fast." I said. I have seen her run and instantly knew she was faster than me:
"Don't sweat it," Minik said:
"Oh. It's her down there." I said pointing down at a girl with mint green hair. She was sitting next to what would be a walking corpse.

(Kari)

"Achoo." I let out a sneeze:
"You getting cold?" Hiri asked:
"No. I'm fine," I said with a smile:
"There we go!" Hiri shouted as she stood up. Our team just scored:
"Sylph! Sylph! Hiri started chanting:
"Sylph. Sylph." I started chatting with her. Jaden started to join in too. Hiri was dancing around my parasol in a lively fashion:
"This is fun," I said as I giggled.

(Elizabeth.)

"Wow, they are really into it," I said as I saw the mint-haired girl dance around the sideline:
"You sure you still wanna stand here?" The guard asked:
"It's all fine. I'm only interested in this soccer." I said:
"Why have you taken an interest in soccer, my lady?" The guard asked:
"Oh...It's a secret." I said:
"Lady Hemingsworth!" A girl called out:
"Oh...Lady Hajuldi." I said as I looked at the fence:
"Come, join us for some tea." Lady Hajuldi said. I looked at her:
"No. I refuse but thank you. I would like to see this." I said. She sighed:
"You have been out there all the time." Lady Hajuldi said:
"Sorry. But I kinda like this." I said. She sighed and left the fence:
"Those eyes of yours." The guard said:
"What?" I asked:
"Sorry to go over my boundary...But is it a boy?" The guard asked. I looked at him surprised:
"W-What?" I asked:
"Those eyes of yours. They sparkle. Is it a boy?" The guard asked:
"N-No..." I said:
"You are not a good lier miss Hemingsworth," He said with a grin:
"S-Shit." I said:
"I won't say anything. So who is it?" He asked. I looked at him. The guard had an honest warm smile:
"I might be a guard at the school but I still think it's sad for you to not being able to feel young love. So what about I keep it a secret." The guard said. He was so nice. I nodded:
"That one." I said pointing at Masamune:
"Oh. He looks nice. So it's love at first sight?" The guard asked:
"I-It's not love." I stuttered. He laughed:
"Fine...So you found interest in him at first sight?" He asked:
"N-Not really..." I said. I took a grip on his jacket:
"Can you promise me to keep this a secret?" I said seriously. He looked at me:
"S-sure?" He said surprised:
"We have met. He can see me at my window. He climbs into the tree and speaks with me. He's a wonderful man. He tells me about the outside world." I said. The guard looked at me surprised:
"I-I see. I don't know...This is a big secret." He said:
"Please..." I said. The guard sighed:
"Fine fine..." The guard said. I looked at the field. The match was coming to an end. The teams were tied:
"How long yet?" I asked:
"Seems to be two minutes." The guard said. I looked out at the field to see the ball come flying. Masamune caught it and began running with it. He had someone from the other school right behind him:
"Oh. He got it!" The guard said excitedly. Masamune kept running.

(Masamune)

Keep running...Keep running...Keep running.

That was my thoughts as I ran. I was running with all my might. I felt a pain in my legs:
"Go Masamune!" I heard my school cheer. My feet began to hurt...It's coming back...It's coming back to haunt me now...My eyes went pale and I suddenly stopped. The guy behind me got the ball and ran. Why...Why won't my legs move...

(Rei)

"What's going on?" Minik asked:
"Shit..." I said:
"What is it?" Josephine asked:
"A few years ago. Masamune suffered an injury in his legs because of soccer. His legs can't do as much as they used to...Kinda ruined his chances in soccer...But he refuses to give up." I said.

(Masamune)
Move...MOVE!
"Move," I said...My legs wouldn't move...I just stood still:
"Masamune!" I heard a voice shout. My eyes widened. The whole east sideline went silent. I looked toward the voice. Elizabeth had taken a step forward:
"Masamune don't you dare give up!" She shouted. The guard at her side looked shocked. The girls in the fenced area too. All on the sideline. I looked toward Rei who was dumbfounded:
"If you give up. I will never forgive you! Masamune Elbath!" Elizabeth shouted. My legs started to move. The guy with the ball had stopped. I took it and kept running. I ran. I closed in on the goal:
"I got this," I said. I got this. I got this...I got this...I...Got...This...I...Got-

(Elizabeth)

He was running and suddenly he just fell to the ground. He flew over the grass and a loud crack sound could be heard. The whole crowd went in an uproar:
"Masamune!" I shouted rushing over the field. Everyone parted ways for me to come closer. I got to his side to see his foot had twisted. I sat down on my knees:
"Masamune!" I cried. He was silent:
"Yo, Masamune!" A boy shouted. He had black hair. He was followed by a blond girl and a purple haired girl:
"Masamune!" I cried:
"Lady Hemingsworth..." The guard said as he came walking:
"Masamune...Please...Say something." I said as I took his hand. He was silent. The boy with black hair looked at me curiously:
"Coming through...Move!" The nurse shouted.

Soon after...He was taken to the nurse's office. His leg was treated...The sports festival continued...But I didn't see it...I was with Masamune...I didn't want to leave him. Because It was my fault.