Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?

Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?

Welcome to Aiyuga.
A small sea-port town.

In this town is there a few schools.
Schools like:
Haman private girl academy
Sylph common school.
Haino Common school
Laster Private school

And many more. In these school are their kids and sometimes there happens something we call "Love." It's a dangerous thing there can have side effects like. "Dates, Happiness, and sadness. Maybe also buying gifts and more." But these kids are about to be hit by it. Dangerous as it can be.

Welcome to Aiyuga.

Welcome to "Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?"

12. Kyro and Sara 3. A new side

(Sara)

It's been a week since Kyro started being my bodyguard. He got into trouble because of his violent behavior. Of course, Thomas and the friends didn't get away. I told the teachers about what happened and Thomas actually was expelled and Kyro was giving a strong warning. He is an exchange student after all. So we got away and my life in school has gotten better:
"Breakfast!" I giggled as I came out of my class and there he stood:
"Hey..." He said as he looked at me. I smiled:
"Shall we get going!" I asked. He nodded and we walked down the hall. I was skipping carelessly and I could hear his heavy footsteps behind me:
"What you gonna get today~?" I asked:
"I don't know...Food." He said:
"Oh come on. Do you not have a favorite dish?" I asked:
"Yeah...I like spaghetti." He said:
"Oh. With a good sauce?" I asked:
"No plain spaghetti." He said. I looked at him. He looked at me:
"You are not joking?" I asked:
"Of course...I'm not joking." He said as he walked past me. I walked at his side. People were looking at us. They moved to the side as we came walking:
"Of course, you're always serious," I said with a grin. He just simply nodded. He might be a bit boring and sometimes be a bit plain but he got a good heart:
"I actually...Wanted to ask a thing." He said suddenly:
"Oh! That surprising. Come, talk." I said. He never really wanted to ask something to deep:
"Can we go by the art room today...before going home. I had an idea I want...to get down on paper." He said. I looked at him:
"Sure," I said. He nodded.

The school day passed and yeah we ended up in the art room:
"So what idea?" I asked:
"Just give me a moment." He said as he took a blank painting and placed it on the easel. He grabbed his palette and put paint on it. Lastly grabbing a brush and silently stood in front of the blank:
"Hm?" I let out a hum. He softly dipped his brush in some paint and made the first stroke. The aura around him changed in and instances:
"I want to make a painting about what I felt the last couple of days. Art is the only way I truly can express my thoughts." He said. He still had this emotionless voice but he didn't talk slowly. What just happened?!
"Thanks for spending time with me...I'm happy I chose this school." He said:
"Y-Your welcome..." I said surprised:
"I was actually not meant to transfer to this school." He said. My eyes widened:
"Oh...Why?" I asked:
"I was meant to transfer to Laster." He said:
"Laster...The school for...Geniuses..." I said. I heard about the school. It's a school there take in geniuses and let them advance their talent...Which means...
"Are you an art genius!" I shouted. He looked at me and nodded:
"Yeah. People always say that my art is beautiful." He said as he kept painting:
"But you so dull..." I said surprisingly:
"Yeah, I know...I can express myself through art but socially and emotionally. I feel kinda empty." He said as he kept moving the brush:
"I see," I said:
"You see all the paintings here?" He asked. I looked around. There was an army of paintings:
"Y-Yeah?" I asked:
"They're painted by me." He said. My eyes widened. Most of them had a good amount of color and all was really beautiful:
"Wow," I said. I looked at one in front of me:
"So why didn't you join Laster?" I asked:
"To be honest...I didn't want to...I just wanted a normal school. But people started to avoid me when they got me around. My height...Demeanor and voice scare people." He said. I nodded:
"You can be scary," I said. He let out a small laugh. Did he just laugh?!
"So I stopped showing up to class and since I'm here on an art mission they can't expel me for not showing up to class. This room was empty too. So I had all of this to myself." He said as he looked at me. He had a tiny smile on his face and his red eyes were warm now:
"I see," I said with a smile:
"You really have done a lot huh," I said looking around. He nodded:
"Seems like I'm done for now." He said placing his palette down. I walked up to his side to see a swirly circle with many different colors:
"Tell me what you thought..." I said:
"I had mixed emotions..." He said placing the brush down:
"Mixed emotions?" I asked:
"Yeah. So much happened. First I was shunned by my class. Then I found you with Thomas...Then I needed to help you and now look at us. We hang out every moment of our school time." He said. I took a step away from the painting. His eyes dulled down and he slugged down:
"So...Yeah..." He said going back to his old self:
"I see what you mean...So are you happy?" I asked. He looked at me and gave a quite emotionless smile:
"Of course." He said. I smiled:
"Say. Do you want to spend some time together after school?" I asked. He looked at me and then out the window in the room:
"Sure..." He said. I smiled. I never knew he had such a side to him. The switch for it is his painting:
"So...What do you...Wanna do?" He asked. I smiled:
"What about a Café or something. Or just walk around!" I shouted. He looked at his hand:
"You choose." He said. I smiled:
"Café," I said:
"Good." He said as he walked toward the door:
"Oh, and you gonna pay!" I shouted:
"Oh...Why?" He asked:
"Because. I'm the girl." I said:
"How...Does that work?" He asked:
"It just does!" I shouted: I let my ponytail flail in the air. My red log hitting him:
"Yeah...Yeah...I get it." He said. I smiled:
"Good," I said with a smile. He stopped and looked at the painting he just did:
"What is it?" I asked:
"Mixed emotions huh..." He said as he just turned around and left the room:
"Huh...Um." I stopped and looked at it too...I could feel a sudden warm coming from it:
"Mixed emotions..." I said. I looked at him and he peeked into the room:
"You...coming?" he asked. His white grayish hair resting down his face. His red eyes looking at me and his lip stiff in a line:
"Yeah." I said with a smile. I walked toward him and we left campus. Maybe this was the start of something special. His really a mysterious man. I feel like there so many layers to him I haven't seen yet...I know we gonna spent more time together. Because he accepts me as who I am.