Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?

Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?

Welcome to Aiyuga.
A small sea-port town.

In this town is there a few schools.
Schools like:
Haman private girl academy
Sylph common school.
Haino Common school
Laster Private school

And many more. In these school are their kids and sometimes there happens something we call "Love." It's a dangerous thing there can have side effects like. "Dates, Happiness, and sadness. Maybe also buying gifts and more." But these kids are about to be hit by it. Dangerous as it can be.

Welcome to Aiyuga.

Welcome to "Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?"

6. Kyro and Sara 2. The red demon.

(Kyro)

Time... 9:30 am. First classes about to end. Waiting:
"And that classes for today." The male teacher said as the door opened and he left the room. I stood outside with my back up against the wall:
"Wanna get lunch?" I heard a girl's voice:
"Sure. Wait here for a second." I heard her voice. She peeked out of the room and I looked down at her:
"Hello..." I said:
"So you actually came." She said with widening eyes:
"I promised you...Didn't I?" I asked confused.

Yesterday

"Did I make you...Cry?" I asked:
"N-No. I'm just...Thank you." She said with a smile:
"Why...Thank me?" I asked:
"Just. The boys have been getting more aggressive lately. So when I for the first time see a nice boy at this school. I just get happy." She said:
"I see..." I said. I looked at the door:
"What time is your first class...Done?" I asked:
"9:30 am." She said confused:
"Okay...I will be there." I said:
"You will be there?" She asked:
"I will be there," I said. She just blinked.

Back to the present.

"Hey, Sara...I still need to have a word with you!" I heard the voice of the boy from yesterday. Sara looked at him and then ran to my side. The boy came out of the class and saw me:
"Oh...Why are you here." The boy said. His voice shivered...I think:
"Sara. Who is he?" A girl asked as she came out:
"Oh, yeah. Jessica this is Kyro. Kyro this is Jessica my best friend." Sara said:
"Hello," I said:
"Hello...Can I talk with you for a moment." The other girl said. Sara nodded and left me to go talk a few meters away.

(Sara)

"What is it?" I whispered:
"That guy...I don't know why. But he seems a bit...Scary." Jessica whispered. We looked at Kyro. The tall teenager would have back against the wall. His red eyes looking into...Nothing:
"What do you mean?" I asked:
"His tall. His hair is messy. His eyes...Have you seen them. They are like that of a demon." Jessica whispered. I looked at his eyes. They seemed to glow a bit:
"But...Did you hear him? He seems to...Calm." I said:
"He seems emotionless," Jessica said. I looked at him again. His eyes followed a fly:
"Well..." I said:
"Why is he here?" Jessica asked. I can't tell her...
"I can't tell you," I said biting my lip:
"But I am your best friend," Jessica said surprised:
"I just can't," I said. I can't let her know what Thomas did...Not yet at least:
"Okay...I understand." She said with a smile:
"You can't talk about it...I will wait until you come to me." Jessica said:
"Thank you," I said. I turned back to Kyro. The boy still stood there. Thomas kept an eye on him from a distance:
"So lunch?" I asked. Kyro looked at me and gave a slow nod. I walked and he followed behind. I took quick pace small steps and he took sluggish long steps.

The day passed.

(Kyro)

12:30. Pm. Done with PE.
"Phew. That was nice. Do you have my towel?" She asked. I held it out:
"Thanks," Sara said:
"No problem," I said. I was sitting on the side of our PE field. Our theirs. I'm just a transfer...Student. I'm going to Haino common school or...I transferred here:
"Kyro?" I heard Sara:
"Hm?" I let out a hum:
"You listening? It might rain today." Sara said:
"I see," I said. Rain huh...
"If you're free before me. You should go home." Sara said. I didn't answer. I just looked onto the PE field again.

Time passed.

(Sara)

"Finally free..." I said as I stretched. The rain was pouring:
"Ahh." I let out a growl. I stood up and walked toward the door:
"Ready to go home?" Jessica asked:
"Yeah. Can you follow me to the lockers?" I asked:
"Sure," Jessica said. We walked together to the locker. I took on my shoes and jacket. I grabbed my umbrella and slowly walked into the rain:
"Bye-bye!" Jessica shouted:
"Bye!" I shouted. I walked out of the school gate:
"Right...On time." I heard a voice. I turn around to see Thomas. Two of his friends was with him:
"No!" I shouted:
"I still have to get back to you!" Thomas shouted as he walked toward me. I ran out of the school gate. Thomas came up to me. I turned around:
"What...Do you think...You're doing?" I heard a voice. I saw up against the school wall. He was standing. No umbrella. The rain had made him drenched:
"Kyro!" I shouted. Kyro slowly walked toward the three boys:
"Pff. You don't scare me. We outman you!" Thomas shouted:
"Sara..." He said as he walked past them to me. I looked at him in awe. He was shaking from the cold:
"I thought...I said...You could go home." I said:
"You said...I could...I didn't." Kyro said turning around. He looked at three boys:
"Wait...Are you really gonna take us on?" Thomas asked:
"Leave..." Kyro said:
"Pff. Get him." Thomas said. The two other boys ran forward. Kyro eye seemed to shine for a moment. I closed my eyes. Heard a few bashes and when I slowly opened them again:
"What?" I asked. The two boys lied on the ground:
"I thought...You were slow." Thomas said:
"Leave..." Kyro said. Thomas ran off with his two friends:
"Demon!" One of them shouted:
"Red demon!" The other one shouted. Kyro slowly turned toward me:
"You okay?" He asked:
"Am I okay? Are you okay?!" I shouted:
"I'm fine." He said:
"You are drenched...This isn't good..." I said:
"Ready to walk home?" He asked:
"Y-Yes." I said:
"Oh! Get under the umbrella." I said. I tried to extend my arm but I couldn't reach:
"Let...Me." He said taking the umbrella. He held it above his head and just enough down so I was covered:
"T-Thanks." I said:
"Let's go." I said:
"Ok...ay." He said. He was so sluggish he could part a word. The rain poured down but I felt safe. Under the umbrella with Kyro.

(Kyro)