Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?

Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?

Welcome to Aiyuga.
A small sea-port town.

In this town is there a few schools.
Schools like:
Haman private girl academy
Sylph common school.
Haino Common school
Laster Private school

And many more. In these school are their kids and sometimes there happens something we call "Love." It's a dangerous thing there can have side effects like. "Dates, Happiness, and sadness. Maybe also buying gifts and more." But these kids are about to be hit by it. Dangerous as it can be.

Welcome to Aiyuga.

Welcome to "Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?"

13. Hiri and Kari 3. The base ball.

(Kari)

"R-Run!" I shouted as loud as I could. Hiri was sprinting around the field. It was the last week before the sports festival. What excitement there was in the air:
"Go fatty!" Jaden shouted:
"F-Fuck you!" An exhausted Hiri shouted from the field as she ran to third base:
"I don't understand baseball," I said with a giggle. Jaden laughed:
"Oh. I see. It's always been Hiri's call. She always played as long as I known her. I also heard she played it in middle school." Jaden said. I just nodded. We were sitting on the sideline of the baseball field a few buildings away from the school ground. The sports festival was gonna come next week and this team was gonna play in it:
"Okay people! Break. Come back in ten!" The teacher shouted. Hiri ran to our side:
"Trash can...Water please!" Hiri shouted. Jaden tossed her his water bottle. She gulped it all down in a quick drink. She was wearing black shorts and a white t-shirt. Her hair was set into two tails:
"Man... I'm beaten." She said falling down on the grass:
"Oh, smell. Get away." Jaden said kicking her. I giggled as Hiri rolled over the grass:
"Seriously...You the worst friend ever." Hiri said:
"Oh by the way. Can I talk to you?" Jaden asked as he looked at Hiri:
"Oh yeah sure," Hiri said standing up:
"I'll just wait here," I said with a smile. Hiri nodded and the two walked a few meters away.

(Hiri)

I walked with Jaden. He walked us a few meters away:
"Say. I thinking about confessing today before the sports festival!" Jaden said happily:
"That why you wanted me here?" I asked:
"No. I just wanted to know if it's okay I spent time with Kari at the sports festival." Jaden said:
"Sure. Not my problem." I said:
"Good. I really like her. So I'm just gonna prepare." Jaden said with a smile:
"Don't screw up," I said. He nodded and walked around in circles. I turned around and walked toward Kari:
"Oh...H-Hey!" Kari said when she saw me come walking. I heard the familiar sound of a bat hitting a ball:
"Watch out! Foul ball!" A man shouted. The ball came toward Kari. The time slowed down. My body moved. All I knew was that the most fragile girl I have ever seen...Was about to get hurt...No...my body move but there something about Kari...Something important...Move!
"No!" I shouted. A scream echoed and I felt a stinging pain in my hand. I jumped in between her and the ball. I caught the ball. My hand turning red:
"H-Hiri!" Kari shouted:
"Ow ow ow," I said as I dropped the ball looking at my hand. My hand slowly swelled up.
(Kari)

"You okay!" I shouted as I stood up quickly:
"I-I'm fine," Hiri said in pain:
"I'm so sorry!" One of her teammates came running:
"It's fine...I just need to see the nurse." Hiri said:
"Let me take you there," I said picking up my parasol up:
"Y-Yeah." Hiri said:
"Get some ice on it. Let it rest and you should be fine for the sports festival." Hiri couch said. Hiri just nodded. We walked toward the school. I looked back and saw Jaden stand there confused. He was talking to the one who shot the foul ball.

"It should be fine soon." The nurse said wrapping it in bandage placing a bag of ice on it:
"Thank god," Hiri said with a calm smile:
"I se-see. That just good." I said:

(Hiri)
"You okay?" Jaden asked as he came in:
"Yeah. Just swelled up." I said
"Well. Let's leave her for now. Can I talk with you, Kari?" Jaden asked. Kari looked at me. I gave her a nod and the two left. The moment the door shut my eyes widened...I suddenly was aware of the warm feeling in my hand. Kari had held my hand, of course, not the injured one. I felt a stinging pain...Not in my hand but in my chest:
"You look lost." The nurse said:
"W-What?" I asked:
"A few weeks ago. I had two in here. They looked as lost as you. A boy with black hair and a girl with Blond hair." The nurse said:
"Wait you mean the guy in the wheelchair?" I asked:
"Yeah him..." The nurse giggled. I smiled:
"Don't tell me I'm gonna roll too," I said. The nurse laughed and shook her head:
"Those two are a couple now...You look kinda lost...Sad that the boy you like is gone?" The nurse asked. My eyes widened:
"No...Jaden no...I don't like Jaden..." I said. My heart, felt tight when I thought about...
"I need to go!" I shouted moving out. I moved toward the roof:
"She is fragile," I said. She is cute. She is caring. She is concerned...She is soon lost...These feelings...These feelings inside of me...What are they?!
"She is..." I said. These feelings...Am I really?
"She is just..." I said. I opened up the door to the roof:
"Will you go out with me!" Jaden shouted. My eyes went blank. Kari stood there with a hand covering her mouth:
"J-J-J-Jaden," Kari said stuttering more than she usually does. I felt my world crumble. So it's true...That why I haven't fallen for a boy...Because I'm...I'm homosexual. I turned around and left.
(Kari)

"Will you go out with me!" Jaden shouted. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth with my hand:
"J-J-J-Jaden," I stuttered:
"Please...I really do like you." Jaden said taking a step forward. I took a step back:
"I-I'm S-So-Sorry...But...T-There someone...I l-like." I said. His face froze and the smile disappeared:
"W-Who?" He asked:
"I c-can't tell you," I said. I knew from the moment I saw her. That she was the one...Strong...Happy...Athletic...Warm:
"Is it someone I don't know?" Jaden asked:
"N-no," I said. He sighed:
"Fine. It's fine. I can't force you." Jaden said smiling. I smiled:
"I'm sorry. I know you can find someone sweet...But I can't." I said bowing:
"But...Can't you just tell me who it is." Jaden said...What harm can there be in it?
"It's...It-It's." I said. He looked at me with a smile:
"It's Hiri," I said. Jaden's eyes widened and his mouth went agape:
"Hiri...Our Hiri?" He asked:
"Yeah...I'm homosexual," I said. He nodded a few times:
"I see...Wow..." He said then smiled:
"Hiri is lucky then..." He said:
"I don't know...She likes boys I think." I said:
"Hm...True...But just remember...I will be waiting if you ever want to try a boy." Jaden said leaving:
"Wait don't tell Hiri about my crush!" I shouted as loud as I could:
"Sure," Jaden said as he vanished down the stairs. I just stood there for a couple of second...Looking out over the school ground:
"He loves me huh..." I said to myself. The day coming to an end and the sports festival drawing closer.