Tears Of A Wauldron

3 aliens desguised as 3 normal teenagers are living a fairly normal life, but what happens when an old nemesis returns with power. Friends will turn on each other as you try to stop this impossible enemy.

7. puorg ehtdsl,mdfnhrj0000000000000{

vjfdkwlkdjfhgytrueiwoqpalskjhvnbncjdruieowokdjfhujndklsa,xmsdnstartingnewstoryfjdkswkmdfnhgtyurie4o3wptearsofawauldronifreksdfmjnhtyru4eiowpqlskjdcnvbghtrueiwoeirughnbvncmkslwpwoeiruyfhvnc0293847500000000000000000begin3948578493002321go...

.A very long time ago I lived on a planet named Wauldronia, growing up I had a best friend named Sirou. She was the best we would hang out everyday and gossip play video games all things friends do. But one day a threat came to our planet almost every wauldron died but me and Sirou made it out alive we ended up coming across a planet called Earth. There we settled in we would look like regular humans and stay there it looked safe nothing could harm us. Then we saw a boy he looked really sad his name was hgfjruiekwsdjfhyrueiwoqweirutyhgfru47839574893iuryhfdjerrornallajnhrnotfoundireowiejdfhrjekw. Oh I forgot I was going on this entire time my name is Bashton but my friends call me Bash. for about 3 years now we lived on Earth and we never told a soul we were aliens and then we lived in peace for now.

RESARTIng

A very long time ago I lived on a planet named Wauldronia, growing up I had a best friend named Sirou (See-Ur-O). She was the best we would hang out everyday and gossip play video games all things friends do. But one day a threat came to our planet almost every wauldron died but me and Sirou made it out alive we ended up coming across a planet called Earth. There we settled in we would look like regular humans and stay there it looked safe nothing could harm us. it was a really good time we met this girl named Elle and she was a human but we never told her about how we were aliens and she was a good friend. Oh I forgot I was going on this entire time my name is Bashton but my friends call me Bash. for about 3 years now we lived on Earth and we never told a soul we were aliens and then we lived in peace for now.

"So Sirou how is that for a project I think we deserve an A"

"Yeah but Bash what if people find out we are aliens"

"Don't worry we'll just tell them it was fantasy theres no way they'll find out"

"Ok Bash"

"Wait did you hear that" Sirou said

"What"

"OH NO BEARRTRFYUDEWJHERBEAR"

gjfrekiwolkerjuthgfjdksigotoyugusyirugthfjdeiweurythfdjksdjfhgyturieksdjdhfbvcdnsjkowqwieurtyhfjdksju378290495875489348549errornotofund

Added Leah.chr succesfully

"Ahaha I got you guys good" Leah said

"Ugh really you can't scare us like that Leah" Sirou said

"Oh it was just a prank don't take it too seriously"

"That was good Leah" I said

"Thank you"

"So hows our project going" Leah said

"Its going good I think we got this"

Leah is always shapeshifting into things which means she can put on an appearance of something or someone else its really cool.

"Yeah I think we should go to sleep if i don't get atleast 10 hours of sleep I get cranky" Sirou said

"Its fine Sirou you could brew a potion to make you untired"

Sirou is good at brewing potions she can make any potion its really cool

"Yeah me too Sirou I think Mrs.Seeil will really love this" I said

"Well guys its been 3 years since we came to Earth" Leah said

"Yeah its crazy"

"Well guys its time to go to bed see ya in the morning"

And with that that wraps the night up

In the morning

"Ugh Bash do we have to go to school" Sirou said

"It will be fine sleepy head"

"Ugh"

Me Sirou and Leah head to school

"So guys another day here" Leah said

"Yeah"

"Oh heres Elle"

Elle is a human that we met on wauldronia her and Leah are pretty close but we never really talk to her shes like the friend you never really talk to but you are friends anyway.

"Hey guys" Elle said

"Oh hey El" Leah said

"So hows your project" Elle asked

"Its going good"

"Well see you later El"

In class

"Ok guys last but not least is Bashton, Sirou, and Leah"

We share our project guys

"Wow this is a great fantasy story nice job"

"Thank you"

"Well this will be an A+ for sure"

"Now thanks class for the projects"

"JFJ"

Suddenly Mrs. Seeil moves at the speed of light

"What"

"hfjekwlqskdjclassclassewdCLASSCLASOEIRUFHDJSWKWIERUTYHGFJDFGHTRU489329IWEUJRHFJDEWIO3IEUR4932094RUFJHFHFHDIWWOW9F949488558585858URURURURRURURURJGJFFFJFEUOWQPALXKZMVBHUEEOWOSKDBFJDKERRORCANNOTCANNOTCANNOT"

[psfjhrueiwopsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssspppppppppssssssssssssssssssssssss

"Oh sorry about that class I just had a little outburst thats why I carry a protein bar just in case"

"You didnt see that"

fhjdeiwoqpalkjdfhbcnmx

"So Leah how are you doing"
"Well I am glad its friday thats for sure"

"Well lets watch some tv"

With Sirou asleep as soon as school ends me and Leah are left so we stay up and watch tv

"Wait why is there a painting of a blue haired guy that hung himself weird"

"Oh yeah decoration" Leah said

fhjeiwoqplskFJKCOWIRUFHNJSKAOPQORIUTGHFJDKSLSMCNVGHTURIEOWQLERROROCCUREDEIWOSKDJFHBFGHTRUEIWOAKCANNOTLOADGAMEERRORERRORAAOLKDJH204989302

"What do you wanna watch Bash"

"I don't know you pick"

"Ok then"

End of epsiodeoeifjfjsskkdjhfeiowsid8:dkfjosoi8900000000

A note from thea uttuewo athor aogudk rothdr orfdsaiaauthorghauthorAUTHOR

Ugh I really glitched this story out with all the hacking I hid its really getting messed up oh well As long as i get closer to him it should be good