My Big Brother

12. The Love

(Em's POV)

The concert was amazayn. lol. I was dancing and singing a lot last night so I passed out on the couch. I woke up in Louis' arms. I carefully rolled out of the bunk to try not to wake anyone. I was still wearing my clothes from last night. I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed my sweatpants and a t-shirt that says 'Louis is my boyfriend'. I actually got that shirt like 2 years ago. I walked into the bathroom and changed. I put on some mascara and eyeliner. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out of the bathroom. I put my dirty clothes in a special spot in my suitcase. I walked to the middle of the bus and everyone was passed out. Dammit they were taking up the couches. Harry was curled up in a ball in the corner. There was beer cans everywhere, shot glasses all over the table, and a lot of empty vodka, wine, and whiskey bottles on the ground.

"Why did they drink so much? It was only a concert." i said to myself. I saw a smashed glass on the ground.

"Why did they get so drunk? I don't understand why people would ever want to get drunk." i said. I picked up the beer cans and put them in the trash. I put the shot glasses in the sink and washed them then put them in the cabinet. I put the bottles in the recycling bin. I found a broom and started sweeping up the broken glass. I put the shattered glass in the recycling bin. I know the guys would be hungover cause Luke went to a lot of parties and I mostly ended up taking care of him. I found some pain killers and put them out with some water. I was getting hungry and it's 12:26 so I decided to make me a sandwich. I grabbed my headphones cus living on a bus with 5 guys all you hear is snoring. I was listening to the Midnight Memories album because its my fave. I was singing softly so no one could hear me. I started humming cause I dont want anyone to hear me sing. I made my sandwich and started looking for a drink and chips. I looked over to the guys and they were still asleep. I grabbed a Mountain Dew and Doritos. I sat on the counter and ate my sandwich. I scrolled through Twitter and saw that I was getting a lot of love. I looked at my dm and a lot of people were saying that they support me. This really warmed my heart. I heard groaning. I think the guys are waking up.

"Mommy my head hurt." Liam said.

"Liam your mom isnt here." I said

"Emma my head hurts. I want my mommy." he said.

"Liam calm down." I said. I grabbed the pain killers and water and handed it him.

"Here." i said. He took the pain killers and curled up in a ball.

"Ahhh my head hurts. Mommy take care of me." Niall said

"Niall your mom isnt here." I said.

"Emma take care of me." Niall said. I got the pain killers and water from Liam and gave them to Niall. I sat next to him and he took the pain killers and laid his on my lap. I ran my hand through his hair and rubbed his head.

"My head it hurts. Someone help." Harry said. I got up carefully and walked over to Harry.

"Come here." i said and he grabbed my hand and stood up. I helped him to the couch and laid him down. I gave him a pain killer and water. Zayn got up and ran to the bathroom. He began puking. I rubbed his back. I got up and got some tylenol just incase he might be sick. I gave him the tylenol and water and walked out the bathroom. Harry was crying.

"Come here." I said sitting next to him. He laid his head in ny lap and I start playing with his curls. Niall laid his head on my shoulder. I patted his cheek. Liam wrapped his arms around my stomach and laid his head on my side. Zayn walked out of bathroom and sat on the floor. He hugged my legs. They all fell back to sleep and I was stuck. Louis finally woke up.

"Having fun there?" he asked and laughed.

"Yeah taking care of 4 guys then being stuck in a group hug. Im having a blast." i sassed. He got upset.

"I love you BooBear." i said.

"I love you too GummyBear." he said and kissed my forehead.

We are almost to the hotel and the guys are still asleep.

"Yo shits wake up I need to pee." I yelled. They woke up and sat up.

"Thank you." i said and ran to the bathroom. I did my business and walked out. They fell back to sleep on each other. I walked over to Louis and sat between his legs. We started watching American Horror Story and it was cool. I love horror stuff. I felt the bus come to a stop. I looked out and saw that we were at the hotel. I got up from Louis' lap and started to wake the boys. I went and got my duffle bag. I got the boys bags and gave it to them. We walked out the bus and the were a lot of fans and paparazzi. I found Lucy and Avery and pulled them closer to me. We walked into the hotel and I pulled Lucy and Avery to the side and hoped no one would hear us.

"Hey we should sneak out and go to the stadium and do a band practice cause we haven't done in like a few weeks." i said

"Yeah let's do it." they said.

"What were yall talking about?" everyone asked us

"Nothing." we said. Me and Louis are sharing a hotel room. Ashton and Avery, Lucy and Luke, Mikey and Cal, Harry and Niall, Liam and Zayn. Me and Louis went to Harry and Niall's room because everyone was there. We walked in and I saw Lucy and Avery. I told them to come here.

"Let's go." I whispered. We slowly walked out so wouldnt get caught0. We got into the elevator and went to the basement. We went out the back door. We started walking to the stadium. Luckily no one saw us. We entered the stadium and the guards let us in cause they love us. I saw their guitars and drum set. I sat in the chair and i started spinning.

"The chair spins omfg Im in love with this chair." i said.

"You found your dream chair." Avery said and we all laughed.

"Hmm what should we do?" i asked.

"I found the boys new song it's called Money." Lucy said. I got up and ran to her.

"Oh I love that song. It's really catchy." I said. They grabbed the guitars and I went and sat behind the drum set. The guards let us practice cause they know we arent stupid. They turned on the mics.

"Checking Checking 1,2,3." Lucy said. I started to beat on the drum.

Take my money

Black jeans, white tee, black Converse

You know she gets it right

Blue hair, blue eyes, I saw her

I couldn't help it, I was like

"I wanna be, be, be in the game

I wanna know, know your middle name

If we can go, go, it won't be the same

Cause right now you're killing the game"

Everybody's gonna go big tonight

In a couple hours we'll be like

Take my money, take my keys

Drive this car through the drive-thru please

From the floor to the ceiling, grabbing and stealing

Everybody in the place can't stop feeling like

Take my money

Late night, passed out in Tokyo

New York, LA, Chicago

She said her friends were at the show

Backstage, wouldn't let them in

"They wanna be, be, be in the game

They wanna know, know what we gotta say

Front row, we're going insane

And in the back row you're killing the game"

Everybody's gonna go big tonight

In a couple hours we'll be like

Take my money, take my keys

Drive this car through the drive-thru please

From the floor to the ceiling, grabbing and stealing

Everybody in the place can't stop feeling like

Take my money, take my keys

Drive this car through the drive-thru please

From the floor to the ceiling, grabbing and stealing

Everybody in the place, you can all

Take my money, take my keys

Drive this car through the drive-thru please

From the floor to the ceiling, grabbing and stealing

Everybody in the place can't stop feeling like

Take my money, take my money

I started doing my drum solo. I beat on the drums and let the drum sticks go and they went flying.

"That's how it's done. Oh shit I need those." I said and went picked up the sticks.

"Hmm what song now?" i asked

"Uhm how about alive?" Avery asked.

"Something more." I said.

"What I Like About You?" she asked

"Yaaas." i yelled

Hey!

[Lucy:]

That's what I like about you

You hold me tight

Tell me I'm the only one

Wanna come over tonight?

Yeah

[Avery:]

Keep on whispering in my ear

Tell me all the things that I wanna hear

'Cause it's true, that's what I like about you

[Lucy & Avery:]

What I like about you

You really know how to dance

When you go up, down, jump around

Think about true romance, yeah

[Avery:]

(What I like about you)

That's what I like about you

(What I like about you)

Hey!

[Em:]

What I like about you

You keep me warm at night

[Em & Avery:]

Never wanna let you go

Know you make me feel alright

[Avery:]

Keep on whispering in my ear

Tell me all the things that I wanna hear

'Cause it's true, that's what I like about you

[Lucy:]

That's what I like about you

(What I like about you)

That's what I like about you

(What I like about you)

That's what I like about you

(What I like about you)

That's what I like about you, you

That's what I like about you

I did this huge finish and they were staring at me in shock. I just kept doing it and threw the sticks in the air.

"Wow I didn't know you could do that." Avery said.

"Yeah I would practice when yall were gone." I said out of breath. They were clapping.

"Ok so this will be our last song so the guys wont be worried and call the police." Lucy said and laughed.

"Let do Voodoo doll." i yelled.

"Yaaaas!" Avery yelled

[Lucy:]

I don't even like you,

Why'd you want to go and make me feel this way? (What?)

And I don't understand what's happened,

I keep saying things I never say.

[Lucy & Avery:]

I can feel you watching even when you're nowhere to be seen,

I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me.

[Chorus:]

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself,

I don't wanna stay, I wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell.

And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest,

And I'm having trouble catching my breath.

Ooh [2x]

[Em & Avery:]

Won't you please stop loving me to death?

[Lucy:]

I don't even see my friends no more,

'Cause I keep hanging out with you.

I don't know how you kept me up all night,

Or how I got this tattoo.

[Lucy and Avery:]

I can feel you watching even when you're nowhere to be seen,

I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me.

[Chorus:]

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself,

I don't wanna stay, I wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell.

And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest,

And I'm having trouble catching my breath.

Ooh [2x]

[Em:]

Won't you please stop loving me to death?

[Lucy:]

Every time you're near me,

Suddenly my heart begins to race.

Every time I leave,

I don't know why my heart begins to break.

[Chorus:]

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself,

I don't wanna stay, I wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell.

And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest,

And I'm having trouble catching my breath.

Ooh [2x]

[Em:]

Won't you please stop loving me to death?

I did an even bigger finish and they were in shock again.

"Well Im not going to be missing these cause dang you have a gift." Avery said

"Yeah guitar isnt my thing. I can't take my anger out on a guitar. But on the drums. Yeah my anger just melts away." i said

"Show me what else you could do." Avery said.

"Ok so this might suck but Ive been practicing this for awhile and I think i nailed it." i said. I grabbed a new pair sticks. I started out slow and then started speeding up. I was going really fast and was nailing it. I just kept going and Then i did my famous drum solo and threw the sticks in the air and spun in the chair.

"WOOOO!" i yelled.

"Wow that was great!" Avery said.

"I didn't know you could do that." Lucy said

"Well we are T3I." i said.

I started hitting the beat of Fly Away and They grabbed the guitars and started singing Fly Away. At the end I just did the Big finish.

"That is still Awesome." Avery said

"Thanks." i said.

"I think we should get going." Lucy said

"Yeah but I dont want to go. This so fun. All my problems are just melting away." i said

"Ok one more song." Lucy said.

"Ok so I came up with this thing that is so cool." I said and handed them the paper.

"Whoa Em this is like impossible." Avery said

"Come on Ive been practicing for a long time." I begged

"Well lets see you play it." They said

"Ok." i said. I put the sheet up so i could read off the notes. I started it out slow then sped it up. I was on full speed and hitting the beat perfectly. If only the boys could see it. I finished it off and threw the sticks in the air like always do. What I just was impossible for beginners and average players.

"Whoa. I guess it's not impossible on drums." Avery said.

"Well all you have to do is practice." I said. I looked at the stadium and noticed the guys sitting there.

"Oh shit how did they know we would be here?" i asked and they looked at me confused.

"Turn. Around." I said.

"When did yall get here?" Lucy asked

"Well Luke over heard you saying that yall are coming here and we followed you here." Zayn said. Well shit.

"I didnt know yall played." they said

"Well it's been a secret. We are a band and we call ourselves T3I which means The 3 Idiots." Lucy said.

"Em I thought you played the guitar." Luke said

"Well it wasnt for me." I said.

"Em how the fuck did u do that? I wouldnt have been able to do that even if I tried." Ashton said.

"It's a thing called practice." I said and laughed.

"Well you have a gift." Ashton said.

"Thanks." i said.

"THIS CHAIR IS SO AWESOME!" i yelled and everyone laughed.

"Can yall do one more song?" they asked

"Sure." Lucy said. We were playing Mrs All American and I got tired so I might of fell asleep.

"Em stop doing that." Avery yelled

"Im awaked! I wasnt sleeping. Whaaat? You cray." i said. I fell back to sleep on the drum. But I was pretending this time.

"Geez she always falls asleep." Avery said

"Louis come get your girlfriend." Lucy yelled. Louis came up on stage and started to pick me up.

"Daddy carry me." I said.

"Ok babygirl." he said. He picked me up bridal styled and walked out of the stadium. He carried me all the way hotel room. He laid me on the bed and crawled on top of me.

"So you are in to Daddy kinks?" i asked

"Yes I am." he said and laughed.

"You are so weird." i said.

"It's because I hang out with you." he said. He kissed my forehead and got up to change. He only sleeps in sweatpants. I grabbed one of his sweaters and put it on when he wasn't looking. He crawled back into bed and laid there next to me.

"Hey isn't this mine?" he asked

"Yeah It's very comfy." i said.

"Keep it. It looks better on you than me." i said.

"I love you BooBear." i said and pecked his lips.

"I love you too GummyBear." he said and pulled me into chest. He rubbed my back and started singing softly into my ear and I was out like a light.