My Big Brother

13. Ok then…

(Em's POV again

I was woken up by someone moaning and groaning a lot and loud. I looked at my clock and it was 3:00 am. Louis wasnt next to me.

"Louis?" i called. The bathroom door was closed and the light was on. I got up and knocked on the door.

"Louis are you ok?" i asked.

"No not really." he said.

"What's wrong?" i asked and he opened the door and pushed me up against the wall.

"You just turn me on when you wear my clothes." he mumbled and kissed my neck.

"You're mine now." he said and pointed at the love bite on my neck. He crushed his lips on mine and grabbed my bum.

"Jump." he said. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Louis I dont think I want to do this right now. Im not ready." i said

"It's ok babygirl. I will only do it if you are ready." he said.

"Ok now put me to bed Im tired." i said.

"Anything for my princess." he said and laid me on the bed and pulled the covers over me. When my head hit the pillow i fell asleep.

*Dream*

"Hello!" i yelled All I could see is white.

"Oh the piece of shit is awake." Someone said

"Louis?" i asked.

"What do you want bitch?" he asked harshly.

"Where am i? Why are you so mean to me? Dont you love me?" i asked him

"Why would someone love you. You're a worthless piece of shit." he said and i started crying.

"See such a stupid cry baby." he said. Everyone I loved was around me. They started kicking me and punching me. I was screaming and crying,

"No one will care if you die." Avery said.

"We want you dead!" Lucy said.

"Let me do the honor." Louis said and stabbed a knife into my chest.

*Dream over*

I was screaming, crying, and sweating.

"Em! Em! What's wrong?" Louis was shaking me and hugging me tightly. I was just sobbing. Lucy and Avery came running in with water. This isnt the first time Ive had a nightmare. They grabbed my phone and headphones and made me listen to Moments because it always calms me down. I had the water bottle in my hand. They made me lay down and I fell back to sleep

I woke up hugging the water bottle and my head was on Louis' chest. I looked at him and it looks like he didn't sleep at all,

"Did you sleep?" i asked him.

"No. I was too worried about you." he said

"You get some sleep and I will get us some breakfast." i said

"Im sorry about last night. I just had a bad dream." i said getting up

"It's ok babygirl Everyone gets bad dreams." he said.

"I will get breakfast. You get some sleep." i said. I was wearing Louis' sweater and my sweatpants. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out of the room. I saw everyone and I walked over to them.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey Em. How are you feeling?" Avery asked

"Better." i said.

"Where's Louis?" Niall asked

"He is getting some sleep." i said.

"Why didn't he sleep last night. What were yall doing?" he asked

"Just I had a bad dream and I was screaming." i said and laughed.

"Ouch." Liam said. We walked to the elevator and went to the lobby.

"Em, did you and Louis do it last night?" Harry whispered in my ear.

"No." I said.

"The mark on your neck says otherwise." he said

"Well I said I wasnt ready." i said

"Wow." he said. We got in an uber and went to McDonalds. I got me and Louis some breakfast and we went back to the hotel. I got back to our room and I opened the door slowly just incase Louis is asleep. I walked in and saw that he was still awake.

"Louis you need sleep." i said

"I wanted food first." he said. I handed him his food and drink. There was a living room so I went into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Emmm!" Louis whined

"What babe?" i asked

"I can't sleep without you." he said. I got up and closed the blinds and sat back on the couch.

"Come cuddle with MaMa." i said and laughed. I was the big spoon in the cuddle. Louis fell asleep then there was a knock. I got up carefully and opened the door. Avery was standing there and crying.

"Aves what's wrong?" i asked

"Lucy, She's gone." she said

"What do you mean by gone?" i asked

"Like she was getting hate and she ran away." she said.

"Ok. Tell the boys to watch Louis and we will go find her." i said and she nodded and ran back to her room. I ran towards the elevator and waited. The boys walked into my room and Avery ran over to me.

"Let's go." I said and we got into the elevator.

"Let's check the stadium first." i said. We went out the lobby this time. We walked out of hotel and cameras we shoved into our faces.

"What are yall doing out?"

"Where are the boys?"

"Did they hurt you?" they kept asking questions

"OK LISTEN CAN YOU GET THE CAMERAS OUT OF OUR FACES! WE ARE LOOKING FOR OUR BEST FRIEND BECAUSE SHE RAN AWAY BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE CANT GET OVER THAT THEIR IDOL HAS A GIRLFRIEND. OUR BEST FRIEND COULD BE AT THE EDGE OF A CLIFF RIGHT NOW! NOW LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE AND YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO WANT THEIR IDOL TO THEMSELVES SHOULD GROW UP AND GET OVER IT!" i yelled. They all looked at me. I grabbed Avery's wrist and pulled her to the stadium. We walked in and saw Lucy crying at the edge of the stage. Me and Avery grabbed a mic but Avery grabbed Niall's mic the one that goes around his head and she grabbed a guitar.

[Avery]

Circles, we’re going in circles

Dizzy’s all it makes us

We know where it takes us

We've been before

Closer, maybe looking closer

There's more to discover

Find out what went wrong without blaming each other

[Em]

Think that we got more time

When we're falling behind

Gotta make up our minds

Or else we'll play, play, play all the same old games

And we wait, wait, wait for the end to change

And we take, take, take it for granted that we’ll be the same

But we're making all the same mistakes

[Avery]

Wake up, we both need to wake up

Maybe if we face up to this

We can make it through this

Closer, maybe we'll be closer

Stronger than we were before, yeah

Make this something more, yeah

[Em]

Think that we got more time

When we're falling behind

Gotta make up our minds

Or else we'll play, play, play all the same old games

And we wait, wait, wait for the end to change

And we take, take, take it for granted that we’ll be the same

But we're making all the same mistakes

Yeah, yeah, that's what crazy is

When it's broken, you say there's nothing to fix

And you pray, pray, pray that everything will be okay

While you're making all the same mistakes

[Avery]

Don't look back

But if we don't look back

We’re only learning then

How to make all same mis-, same mistakes again

So we play, play, play all the same old games (same mistakes)

And we wait, wait, wait for the end to change (when nothing's gonna change)

And we take, take, take it for granted that we’ll be the same (well nothing's gonna be the same)

But we're making all the same mistakes

Yeah, yeah, that's what crazy is (crazy is)

When it's broken, you say there's nothing to fix (there's nothing to fix)

And you pray, pray, pray that everything will be okay (everything will be okay)

While you're making all the same mistakes

We sat by her and hugged her tightly.

"Thanks guys." she said wiping a tear away.

"We love you Lucy. We wouldn't be able to do anything without you." I said.

[Avery]

Before you leave me today

[Em]

Close the door

Throw the key

Don’t wanna be reminded

Don’t wanna be seen

Don’t wanna be without you

My judgment's clouded

Like tonight's sky

[Em]

Hands are silent

Voice is numb

Try to scream out my lungs

It makes this harder

Is breathing for this

Moment

In time

I’ll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

[Em]

Flashing lights in my mind

Going back to the time

Playing games in the street

Kicking balls with my feet

There’s a numb in my toes

Standing close to the edge

There’s a pile of my clothes

At the end of your bed

As I feel myself fall

Make a joke of it all

You know I’ll be

Your life

Your voice

Your reason to be

My love

My heart

Is breathing for this

Moment

In time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

I noticed that the guys were standing next to the doors. Why is Louis there? He should be asleep. We got up and got off the stage. They woke up my baby. They should have let him sleep. I walked over to Louis and quickly hugged him.

"What's the hug for?" he asked

"What? I can't hug you." i said and stepped back. He pulled my wrist and made me hug him again.

"I like your hugs" he said.

"Im a magician." i said.

"Magician when it comes to hugs." he said.

"Well lets get going. We have an interview soon." Niall said. We walked out of the stadium and all the paparazzi was standing there. They just looked down and walked away.

"Well that's a first." Niall said

"Yeah Em said some things." Avery said and I looked at her with my famous evil eye that scares people.

"I hate it when you look at me like that." Avery said and covered her face with her hands. I just kept on walking. We got back to the hotel and walked in. People looked at me funny. I just death glared them and walked into the elevator. No one was looking at me. We got out and went to our rooms.

"Im gonna go take a shower." Louis said.

"Ok." i said. I heard the shower water flowing. There was a long Mirror in the corner. I looked at myself and just sighed. I lifted up the sweater and looked at my stomach.

"Im never gonna be like one of those girls who has the perfect life and the perfect body and all that. Im just your basic bitch. Fat, Ugly, and the worst life ever." i said. I just stood there looking at myself.

"Why is my life so difficult?" i asked myself.

"Ugh I wish I could lose weight but you know me I just love food that I cant get my lazy ass to the fucking gym." i said to myself

"I hate myself so much." i said and sat on the bed. I put my head in my hands. I didn't notice I was crying when I accidentally let out a soft sob.

"Im such a fucking cry baby. If I could describe myself, I would need to go to therapy." i said and sniffed. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror again.

"Ughh im so ugly. I need stuff to fix this shit called my face." i said. I forgot that I wasn't alone in the room. I didn't know that Louis was in the bedroom.

"Now I agree with everyone. I am ugly, stupid, fucked up, fat, and a dumb bitch that needs to die and suffer." i said and wiped the tear from my eye. I turned around and saw Louis standing in the doorway.

"Oh I thought you were taking a shower." i said

"Well I forgot a towel and clothes but I heard you talking to yourself so I decided to listen." he said

"Sorry." i said and sat in corner.

"Love, We have to take a shower. We dont have much time so you are taking a shower with me." he said and pulled me up. What if he thinks im a fat joke(like naughty boy). We got to the bathroom, he closed the door and looked at me. I was looking at myself and how ugly i am.

"You are not ugly. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." he whispered into my ear and kissed my temple. I was still insecure about myself.

"I will just wait." i said

"Nooo take a shower wit me." he said like a little kid.

"But I don't want to." i said. He stood there and crossed his arms and pouted.

"Oh quit pouting and take a shower." i said and laughed.

"You have to take one with me." he said.

"But I dont want to. I will get everything ready then when you are done I will take one." i said.

"But I will get so lonely without you." he said and he pouted.

"Im sorry baby." i said. I will curl my hair this time. I looked under the sink for my curling wand and glove. I found the glove so I put it on the counter.

"Why the fuck do you have a glove?" He asked me

"Because I dont want to burn the shit out of my hand when I curl my hair." i said. I found my curling wand and got up.

"Woah." i said and looked at Louis. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist. I like facepalmed myself.

"You like what you see?" he asked and laugh

"Yes." i said and laughed

"Good." he said. i turned around so he could get in the shower. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck.

"Not now Lou." i said

"Why? You seem to like it." he said

"Well you have an interview. I need a shower. Either you get in now or you wait." i said

"I'll wait." he said

"Ok then i need you to step out." i said

"Nah. Im good." he said

"well turn around." i said. he smirked and turned around. I took off the sweater so i was in my tank top. I looked over at louis and he was looking over his shoulder

"Stop it." i said. He looked back at the wall and I took my sweatpants off and I was about to take my tank top off but Louis was looking at me.

"Stop looking at me." i said

"Why?" he asked

"Cause it makes me uncomfortable and insecure." i said

"Well Im your lovely boyfriend so dont be afraid infront of me." he said

"You are my sassy boyfriend." i said and he flipped his invisible long hair. I burst into laughter.

"Now i need to take a shower." i said

"Im taking one with you." he said

"Ok." i said. He was smiling very big. He quickly got into the shower and I slowly removed my clothing and got in. When I got in the shower he was just looking at me.

"Why are you looking at me?" i asked him

"Cause you are very very very beautiful." he said and I blushed a deep shade of red.

"Awwww you're blushing." he said and poked my cheeks

"Shut up." i said and laughed.

"We better hurry." i said. He pulled my arm so I was hugging him. I just left my head on his chest. I didn't want to move but then I remembered that we have the interview. I got out of his grasp and he looked sad

"Hurry up." i said.

Louis got out first cause guys have it easy when it comes to showers. I rinsed all the soap from my hair and grabbed a towel. I got all the water from my hair out then wrapped the towel around me and stepped out. I forgot clothes. Shit. I walked out of the bathroom and went into the bedroom. Louis was curled up in a ball on the bed. I went over to my suitcase and got skinny jeans, sweaters, undergarments, and a flower crown. I grabbed my stuff and walked back to the bathroom. I put on my clothes and dried my hair. I curled my hair and put the flower crown on my head. I put on my glasses cause i didnt feel like putting in my contacts. I walked out of the bathroom and got my toms. I put on my toms and saw that Louis was still curled up in a ball

"Louis wake up." i said and softly shaked him. He opened his eyes.

"Let me sleep." he said

"Well you should have done that earlier. Now get up or you are going to be late." i said. He sat up and looked at me.

"You look pretty." he said and pecked my lips.

"Thank you." i said. I fixed his hair so he would look nice. He started poking my side. It made me jump.

"Stop it." I giggled. He kept poking my side. I ran out the door. He followed me and grabbed me and spun me around. I was laughing my head off. He set me down and pressed his lips on mine. I pulled off and smacked his arm

"Mean!" i yelled and he just laughed.

"Oh hi." i said and looked at everyone.

"That was interesting." Avery said

"He kept poking me." i said and pointed at Louis

"Nuh uh." he said

"Yeah huh." i said and stuck my tongue out at him

"Oh my god Yall fight like little kids." Lucy said

"NUH UH." Louis and I yelled and laughed

This is the weirdest chapter i have ever written. xx