The Diary of a Red-Headed Teen

The title says it all. I am a British teenager currently in a part of life where something little is everything yet everything about the future is pushed aside to just roll around the floor and procrastinate about... Yay?


26. 1st June 2015

It's officially Summer! Well at least it is season wise, not weather wise. I only had one lesson today which was first period, and then I had nothing else to do. Me and Amy went into town because I needed to get some stuff for my job interview tomorrow, which I am dreading a bit, but I'll get over it. We started in the pound shops, I didn't get anything, Amy was in there looking for dry shampoo for her sister since she wanted it, and Amy hadn't gotten her anything for her Birthday a while back. There was none in there though, in Poundland or the 99p shop, which is weird, normally there is quite a bit. We then walked to Sainsbury's for a bit of a mooch, plus Amy wanted some water. She ended up getting it, plus some food to eat a little later. I got some Sushi, I know its not proper Sushi, but its still better than a sandwich, with the rice and all. 


We then left, and half way to Peacocks, it started to pour down with rain. We sat under a tree for a while, Amy ate her lunch, whilst I ate my banana and apple, me being healthy. Then went to Peacocks, looking for some black shoes which I found, I phoned my Dad to let him know, cause I think he was taking me to get them later in the evening. In the end he drove to the High Street (from where I live 10 miles away), to give me the money to buy them. I might of brought some other stuff, such as some vests, lip balm drinks. We went back to school then, ten minutes before my bus left to go home, and Amy had her Graphics lesson which she wasn't sure if she had to go to. 


When I got home, it was just Mum home, sitting on the sofa. She's still quite ill, less than four weeks until Hornby arrives though! The TV wasn't working, we talked though, until I fell asleep. I have a bad habit of falling asleep on the sofa, its more comfortable than my bed which is weird. I didn't walk the dogs, I had done a lot of walking today. I took them into the garden and blew bubbles for them. Tinks to start with didn't grasp the concept, Pearl has been doing this for ages, when you say 'bubbles' she looks at you and tilts her head. I had a bath then, despite having washed my hair yesterday, but I needed to be as clean as I found be for the interview tomorrow. I then came downstairs and Alexander Armstrong: Rome's Invisible City was on, which I ended watching. I enjoy documentaries, history being a casual interest of mine.


Just before the end, a big spider crawled along the floor, which made me want to cry. After about 20 minutes, it was up on the wall, which was fine but I still wanted to get rid of it. I lured Cookie (our cat) downstairs, I held her up to it but she simply tapped it with her paw with no intention of eating it. It almost landed on me, I could of cried. She trotted off, I forgot she doesn't eat them. She plays with them until they die, then she gets confused when they don't move anymore, she keeps tapping them with her paw though, is kind of sweet actually. I wrestled with Tinks for a while, she is one of the friendliest dogs I have to admit, slightly stupid sometimes though. Anyway, I then just went upstairs and started writing some bits up. Time is 23:04 and I'm gonna finish some bits and go watch Game of Thrones hopefully. Adios!

Join MovellasFind out what all the buzz is about. Join now to start sharing your creativity and passion
Loading ...