I'm Trying (Completed)

I can't lie. I know he loves me. At least I think he does. I don't know what's real and what isn't, and I blame everyone. How do you fix a problem like this. You don't, you just don't. But what I did to him is horrible. He will never ever be able to fix it either. I know he wishes he could but he can't. If there was a solution to this goddammit someone tell me. I'm tired of living like this. I'm tired of living in general. At this moment I knew exactly how to fix this, It's not the best way, but to me It's the only way. He's gonna hate me. But I won't be here for him to tell me that ...


Kay so this is my first story and I know I'm not very good but I really just have ideas and I'm trying to turn them into something good so here my best shot at it. Please be completely honest about it.

8Likes
4Comments
2687Views
AA

6. Lost

 

Taylor's P.O.V

"Shhh it's okay baby," Liam's calm soothing voice whispered into my ear. I can't believe this is actually happening, she is actually there in that hospital bed. Not moving, and Niall is getting chewed out for something he didn't even do. I started balling again. "Shh. Shhh, it's okay, you're going to be okay and so is Kyra," I looked up at Liam.

"But how do you know that? What if she's not okay?"

He waited a few seconds then looked at me smiling a little. "Taylor, Kyra is a very strong person she's been through a lot physically and mentally and she is still perfect isn't she?" I nodded my head. "I think that just proves she is strong enough to handle this, and she has all of us as well, she's not going to recover alone."

After taking a few deep breaths I said: "You're right, she can do this."

I gave Liam a big hug as a thank you. We let go of each other and sat down in the seats. Liam though it was best if we stayed out here so of course, I said yes because I don't want to have a mental break down again in front of them. Sighing I rested my head on his shoulder and waited.

 

Louis P.O.V

I had finally arrived at the hospital after what felt like and 3 hour drive. Fourteenth floor, twenty-first room. Fourteenth floor, twenty-first room. I kept saying that I'm my head until I reached the elevator. After finally getting to the elevator I pushed the correct buttons and off the elevator went. I couldn't help but think what if she doesn't make it, or she does but she won't live for much longer she's only 21...

*Ding*

Reaching the floor I needed to be at, I sprinted for the 14th room.

I swung the door open and yelled: "IS SHE OKAY?" The only other person in the room besides Kyra was Niall. He turned around and said: "Lou you need to calm down, she's fine."

"YEAH FINE! FINE ISNT GOOD ENOUGH!! WHAT IF SHE ISNT EVEN OKAY? THEN WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO AND HOW WILL ANYONE EV-"

"LOUIS TOMLINSON!" I stopped yelling and looked at Niall who looked like he had been trying to hold back years the whole time. "She is going to be okay, her heart is beating. I realize that this is a lot of stress on you, but you need to calm down and breathe."

After that I left the room slamming the door shut. Taylor and Liam were sitting in chairs up against the wall. I didn't even see them sitting there when I went in. Taylor slowly sat up looking like she had just waken up.

"Are you okay?" she asked. All I could do was sit there and stare at her and think about other random things that weren't on topic. I took a few deep breaths.

"I really don't know, I just can't believe that this happened," she came over and gave me a huge hug. Her hugs are always welcoming and secure...just like Kyra's.

"You're gonna be okay," she let go and sat back down and not to long after Kyra's parents were here and her dad looked pissed as ever. I stood up and gave Tanya a hug.

"WHERE IS SHE?!?" Dave asked through clenched teeth. I turned around and opened the door. Niall tired around and started talking.

"Dave...Tanya...I-I'm so sorry...I ju-"

"-WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER!"

Dave just started raging at Niall. "It wasn't my fault," he pleaded.

"HOW? HOW IS THIS NOT YOUR FAULT? SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOUR SUPPOSED TO MAKE SURE SHE IS SAFE AND PROTECTED ! NOT LYING IN THE HOSPITAL BED DYING!"

All of a sudden from behind us in the silence was Taylor balling her eyes out. She was on her knees telling everyone it was her fault. How she's the reason Kyra's here. We knew it wasn't her fault though, and I know for fact that it wasn't anyone's fault. Liam had taken her outside to calm her down.

Then Tanya started talking "Its not Taylor's fault, nor Kyra's. Would Kyra have known about the car before hand?" We all shook our heads no. "Therefore it isn't neither of the girls fault." She took a deep breath. "Now let's all go and wait outside."

Just as we exited the room Harry, Amy, Zayn, and Perrie arrived.

"OH MY GOD IS SHE OKAY?" Amy and Perrie said in sync.

Niall has answered with a whimpered, "We don't know yet the doctor hasn't said anything."

A few minutes had passed and the doctor was finally here. He has asked for Dave and Tanya but Niall had gone in with. After waiting what felt like a life time they all came out. Taylor was the first to speak

"So?" Niall stared at her with guilt and pity and finally spoke.

"She has a few broken bones, lost a lot of blood, and there is a 90% chance that she will...lose her...memory.'' He plumped down in the chair next to Taylor. "There is a 10% chance that she will only forget little things like how to dance and play football and stuff." 90% percent chance she will forget everything? 10% only little things? It's worse than I thought but better than I hoped!

A little while later Taylor went into the room to see Kyra. I wanted to go in but I don't want to and have a mental breakdown. I just can't do that right now, I need to be able to control myself. I had fallen asleep for what felt like only 30 seconds because Taylor came out and said "She's awake."

Niall got up and left. For a nurse I was guessing, but one had already arrived and we all went into the room for Kyra and the nurse helped her sit up in bed and said a few things to hear. She looked beat up and in pain with IV and blood going into her system. It hurt seeing her like that. I really hope she okay.

After a few minutes Niall came in and saw her and went over to talk to her. She hadn't talked to anyone yet so know one knows if she remembered anything. It didn't look to good though cause Niall left the room upset and Kyra said "Did I do something? I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that," I had to ask what she did.

"So um Kyra what did he say and you?"

"He asked if I was okay and I answered then asked who he was and he left."

My heart dropped. 90% over the 10%. This was exactly what he needed...

Niall's P.O.V

I didn't know where I was going but I had to go and cool off for a while. 90 fucking percent over 10. It's okay breathe. Maybe if I just go home and relax I might now what to do next. But right now I feel like all I ever worked for was a waste of time and love, but it isn't right? Because if I love her I can get her back. She loves me. At least I think so. I don't know what's right or wrong anymore. I'm just lost, confused, and hurt. I don't know what to do anymore.

 

Join MovellasFind out what all the buzz is about. Join now to start sharing your creativity and passion
Loading ...