Reading. Writing. Fandoms. Those are three of my favorite hobbies/obsessions!
(I'm presently not accepting any co-author requests. Just thought you should know)
Want to contact me?
Some of my favorite quotes:
1) "Logic flew out the window a long time ago, and it's not coming back anytime soon!" - SLV (me) Words of WIsdom
2) "Great minds think alike, and paint grass green!" - more SLV Words of Wisdom
3) "Veni Vidi Vici," - Julius Caesar
4) "NAP: Necessary for Academic Progess!" - I WILL BE FREE
5) "You can't borrow my whiteout, it's out of batteries," - Overachiever
6) "You know your grape is messed up when it tastes like a Dorrito!" - even more SLV Words of Wisdom
My favorite fandoms/other books: Divergent, Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus, Hunger Games, Doctor Who, Torchwood, BBC Sherlock, Les Miserables, Harry Potter, Pendragon, Clique, the Giver, Inheritance/Eragon, Life As We Knew It/Moon crash/Last Survivors, Familiars, Kane Chronicles, Maximum Ride, Warriors, Clique, Secrets of the Immortal Nichols Flamel, Downton Abbey, Uglies, Sherlock Holmes (canon), Centenial (miniseries)
My favorite words, (and by favorite word, I mean I like to say them or I use them a lot. Does not always mean I like their definitions): subtext, solemn, trite, liaison, embargo, condemning, wielding, bigots, comptroller, lieutenant, epitome, conclave, vicar, mogul, proxy, viceroy, ideals/ideology, nutter, disregard, vigilance, incredulous, resolutely, valiant, scion, siege, skirmish, redundant, slightest, precedent, Australopithecus, visage, euphemism, eviscerate, aghast, (POINT!) pensively (POINT!)