I guess I should just give you the basics about myself: I'm 19 years old. I'm from the US. I enjoy cats and spaghetti and 5Sos. I also really like to read and write. I'm a romance writer, interspersed with fan fiction, and one lone poem. I really prefer to write short stories, but I'm attempting to make them longer.
- Silver in On Dublin Street: Love and Loss Competition (Kaleidoscope of Memories).
- Shortlisted for Fanfiction of The Year 2012 (No Words Are Needed)
- Little Mix Competition (Mix It Up!)
-December 2015's Author of the Month
- A Tea Filled Summer
- Too Young
- Change: An Ashton Irwin Fanfiction
- Obviously anything else, also.
If you want to read other works, read anything in my favorites and I do have a list and a book of recommended reads, which I will be adding to again. Because I forgot how much fun it was to do that.
S/O to my favorites, Lia, ICG, Sakura, Hopeless Wanderer, Katy Erin, UMK, Toxic Fiction, LoveOfTheMusic, and Aunty Midnight,
Peace, love, and carrots.
Stay true, y'all.