I guess I should just give you the basics about myself: I'm 20 years old. I'm from the US. I enjoy Harry Potter, spaghetti, cats, and 5SOS, in that order.
I also really like to read and write, obviously. I'm a romance writer, interspersed with fan fiction, and one lone poem.
- Social Media Ambassador 2016
- Silver in On Dublin Street: Love and Loss Competition (Kaleidoscope of Memories).
- Shortlisted for Fanfiction of The Year 2012 (No Words Are Needed)
- Little Mix Competition (Mix It Up!)
- December 2015 Author of the Month
- Every Exquisite Thing Giveaway winner (one of 10)
- Movelly's 2016 (Ambassador of the Year)
If you want to read other works that aren't mine, read anything in my favorites and I do have a list and a book of recommended reads, which I will be adding to again. Because I forgot how much fun it was to do that.
Thanks to everyone who has fanned me! Over 500 is awesome :)
S/O to my favorites, Lia, ICG, Sakura, Hopeless Wanderer, Katy Erin, UMK, Toxic Fiction, LoveOfTheMusic, Aunty Midnight, Prodigy, and SnowPotato.
Peace, love, and carrots.
Stay true, y'all.