Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?

Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?

Welcome to Aiyuga.
A small sea-port town.

In this town is there a few schools.
Schools like:
Haman private girl academy
Sylph common school.
Haino Common school
Laster Private school

And many more. In these school are their kids and sometimes there happens something we call "Love." It's a dangerous thing there can have side effects like. "Dates, Happiness, and sadness. Maybe also buying gifts and more." But these kids are about to be hit by it. Dangerous as it can be.

Welcome to Aiyuga.

Welcome to "Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?"

8. Masamune and Elizabeth 2. A open mind.

(Masamune)

"What is it?" Minik asked:
"Just...Something." I answered. I haven't told them about her yet. About Elizabeth and about our meeting:
"Let's go to the cafeteria," Josephine said as she pressed the button. Rei has been stuck in a wheelchair since the accident with Josephine and Rei. It isn't that dire but he can't stand right now:
"This is so embarrassing. I feel like an old lady." Rei said:
"Why did you go to a girl?" I asked:
"I mean...Old man! Nevermind." Rei said. We laughed:
"Yeah, yeah. Laugh at the injured man." Rei said:
"So. What was it you needed after school?" Rei asked me and hit my leg:
"Just...Something. Why is it so important?" I asked:
"I'm just curious," Rei said:
"I seriously can't tell you," I said. I better keep it secret. I'm breaking the law by seeing Elizabeth. I haven't seen her since then...But I just remember. Her smile.

"I promise." Was the words I had said but I was scared she might have joked around. I looked down at my pinky and slowly clenched my fist and her smile. She had let out a giggle and smiled at me with so much warmth I could feel it and her eyes had shined brightly.

"-Mune!" Minik shouted. I blinked:
"Oh yeah...What?" I asked:
"We leaving the elevator." I nodded and left it.

(Elizabeth)

It's been a few days since I met the boy. Every day I prepare a new pot of tea if he came by. But he hasn't come by yet. Oh, I hope he comes by today. There so many things I want to ask him.
"Miss, Heiringsworth." A girl called out:
"Oh. Sorry, miss, Hajuldi." I said. Yeah...This is my reality. We all address each other formally by the last name...But that boy.

"Yeah, Yeah. Elizabeth." He had casually called me by my first name.

"So. I thought about we need to use these leaves." Miss Hajuldi said. Her name was Scarlet Hajuldi and was a part of the tea group as me:
"Oh. Yeah sure." I said:
"Oh geez. You have been quite lost lately haven't you Miss Heiringsworth." Hajuldi said:
"Yeah. Sorry. Just had a few things on my mind." I said:
"Is it okay if I leave early today?" I asked. Hajuldi sighed:
"Okay. Just take care of yourself." She said. I stood up and left the room. I was in the red building third floor. The campus had four main buildings. Red, yellow, blue and green. That where we go to school. Then there the different dormitories for each building and then the main building called the white building. It so large I think we could fit three schools in here. I sighed and walked into the red dormitory. I climbed the stairs and sat down in my room. I looked at my small kitchen. I had prepared my teapot this morning. I smiled and began to prepare tea:
"I wish...I could see him." I said. Suddenly I heard a knock on my window. I ran to it and opened it. I was met with green hair and pale green eyes:
"Yo." He said with a smile:
"H-Hey," I said as my smile came forward:
"I promised I came back." He said. He moved his pinky into the air. I smiled:
"You did indeed. Would you perhaps like a cup of tea?" I asked:
"Sure thing." He said. I got a tea set and place it in the window frame. I handed him a cup:
"Thank you." He said:
"I have a few questions," I said.

(Masamune)
"A few questions?" I asked with a smile:
"Yeah. I prepared a list." She said taking up her list:
"A list..." I said and let out a laugh:
"What is it!" She shouted:
"Just. That unusual. I never really been quizzed before." I said with a laugh:
"Yeah, yeah. Excuse me for being thoughtful." She said with a sigh:
"Come then. First question." I said:
"Okay. Do your school participate in Aiyuga sports festival?" She asked:
"Yeah. My soccer team gonna play in the school-wide tournaments." I said:
"I see. That is one of the few events where we are allowed to leave the school." She said:
"That right. Your school gets that private area to watch it. Fenced off with guards and more." I said as I remembered it:
"Yes. I will be there. So if you play I would love to watch." She said:
"Thanks. But it's first in a few weeks." I said:
"I just wanted to make sure." She said:
"It's fine." I said with a smile:
"Next up. Do you prefer a special form of tea?" She asked:
"Umm...I don't really drink tea that much. I mostly drink sports drinks or water." I said:
"Oh...Really now. We don't really have that at this school. We mostly drink water, of course, but if you want something a bit different it's tea." She said with a smile:
"I see. We really do live different lives." I said sipping the tea:
"Indeed." She said with a smile:
"I wish our school would have a more open mind. So they allowed us out more often. Then I could see you in person." She said:
"Isn't this in person?" I asked:
"No. We could go somewhere. You could show me one of those. Quick food places!" She shouted:
"Do you mean fast food?" I asked with a grin:
"Yeah that. I also wanna try one of those visual game things!" She said:
"An arcade?" I asked with a laugh. She nodded:
"Will you take me?" She asked. I looked at her. She was smiling and I don't think she meant it as a joke:
"But...You can't leave." I said:
"There a few times a year we allowed leaving school. One of them is a week in the summer. I can meet you there." She said:
"Wait! Only one week?!" I asked:
"Yes. There also the most of December. Since it's Christmas and all." She said with a smile:
"I see...Damn." I said leaning back on the branch:
"Don't worry. I'm used to it." She said:
"I see. I guess we will hopefully see each other at the sports festival." I said:
"Yeah. We might not be able to talk...We really shouldn't do that. If anyone got the idea that we know each other. It will mean big problems." She said. I nodded:
"Yeah...We shouldn't talk." I said with a sigh:
"It's only our second time we talk. So it shouldn't be that hard." She said with a smile:
"Yeah." I said with a smile. I sipped the tea:
"I have two more questions. First. Do you try harder since last time?" She asked:
"What do you mean?" I asked:
"You wanted to be able to run faster. Are you training hard?" She asked:
"Oh...Yeah. I think I gave it a bit extra." I said. For some reason I know she is right. I had worked harder since her encouraging talk with me:
"That is amazing." She said clapping her hands together:
"Yeah. I think you really helped me with that." I said:
"Nah. I didn't do much." She said:
"You really did. Your story inspired me." I said with a smile:
"Hehe. I got one more question!" She said:
"Tell me." I said as I look at her:
"Will you come here...More?" She asked. I blinked. I went silent:
"Umm..." I said:
"I know it's selfish!" She shouted before I could say anything:
"I know...But. I really wanna talk more with you. I won't say every day...Maybe...Like once a week." She said:
"I..." I said:
"I know it's selfish. But I enjoy our chats!" She shouts. I sigh:
"Once every Wednesday I will make my way here and knock on your window. If you don't answer in a minute I will leave again. Better safe I don't get spotted. It's around the same time as today too." I said. I got to see the warm smile again. The dazzling amber eyes and to hear her giggle. She extended out her hand:
"Pr-Promise!" She said loudly. She extended her pinky once again. I wrapped my pinky around hers and we made a promise. That I would come back and see this trapped girl.:
"I better get going...Thanks for the tea." I said with a smile. She smiled back:
"See you next week...Mister Elbath." She said:
"Call me Masamune." I said:
"See you later...Mis...I mean...Masamune." She said. I dropped from the tree with a smile. I landed on the sidewalk and started heading my way home.

Is this really the best for the both of us?