Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?

Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?

Welcome to Aiyuga.
A small sea-port town.

In this town is there a few schools.
Schools like:
Haman private girl academy
Sylph common school.
Haino Common school
Laster Private school

And many more. In these school are their kids and sometimes there happens something we call "Love." It's a dangerous thing there can have side effects like. "Dates, Happiness, and sadness. Maybe also buying gifts and more." But these kids are about to be hit by it. Dangerous as it can be.

Welcome to Aiyuga.

Welcome to "Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?"

10. Hiri and kari 2. Fragile.

(Kari)

"Come on! Y-You can do it!" I tried to sound loud but my voice is still a bit weak. Hiri was running laps around the PE-field:
"She has always been fast," Jaden said:
"Why...D-Don't you join them?" I asked:
"Oh. Well. I don't want to leave you alone." Jaden said:
"I'm fine," I said. I got excluded from PE since I have a fragile body. I sat on the hill overseeing our PE field. I had a parasol with me covering me from the sun. Jaden had sat down next to me at the start of the lesson:
"Hiri has always been a fast runner. She's the ace on the baseball team." Jaden said:
"She is quite strong," I said. I looked at her. She came running facing the hill. She looked up and gave a confident wave. Her violet pinkish eyes glow up as she sees us. Jaden waved back:
"Bragging. She knows no one is fast enough to get in front of her. So she takes time to wave at us." Jaden laughed:
"So...How long have you two known as other?" I asked:
"Well. Since last year. We have been friends since the start of last year." Jaden explained. I nodded softly:
"M-man. I wish I could do some sports." I said with a smile:
"How long have you dwelled with the sickness?" Jaden asked:
"I was born with it but last year it really kicked in. I was unable to move. It was kinda like I was paralyzed. All I could do was sleep and talk. I couldn't move any limbs and pain sometimes just swallowed my whole body. It was...Scary." I said.

A month earlier.

The white light above me shined brightly:
"How are you feeling?" I heard the doctors voice:
"F-F-F-Fine," I said. My stutter used to be worse:
"Still no sign of movement?" The doctor asked:
"N-N-No," I said:
"The pain?" He asked:
"N-N-Not t-that bad an-anymore," I said:
"I see. Your parents are here to see you...Shall I show them in?" The doctor asked:
"Y-Ye-Yeah," I said. The doctor left. My consciousness seems to drift. I had been trapped there for so many months. My body not responding:
"I want...T-T-To be f-f-fre-free," I said to myself. The light shining down on my face was getting annoying:
"Move!" I thought:
"Move!!!" I thought. My eyes widened as my hand began to move a bit:
"We're here, sweety." I heard my mom's voice:
"M-Mom. Please move the blanket away!" I said as loud as I could:
"Why?" My dad asked:
"J-J-Just do it," I said. My mom removed the blanket to showcase my upper body. I was clad in a white rope but what caught our eyes instantly was my right hand. My fingers were moving back and forward. Trying to grab the blanket:
"Kari!" My dad shouted surprised:
"L-L-Look..." I said as I lifted my hand a tiny bit:
"Kari...That..." My mom said. She began crying:
"I-I. C-can still l-live." I said with a smile.

Back to the present.

"One day...I just started moving again. My doctor didn't know why." I said:
"I see," Jaden said. The lesson had ended and people were moving toward the showers:
"You have my respect, girl," Jaden said with a smile. I giggled:
"Thank you," I said.

(Hiri)

I slowed down my pace. I sat down on the field and placed my hands on my legs breathing out in quick breaths:
"Damn," I said as I leaned my head back:
"Are you sure you won't join the track team?" The coach asked. He was also the teacher for the track team:
"I'm sure, coach. Baseball is for me." I said with a grin:
"Ah. That's just sad. There a girl on the track team who can run really fast too. If we had you too. Then we might have a chance for gold at the town sports festival." The coach said:
"Sorry," I said. He nodded and left me to relax. I sat there for a few seconds before standing up. I looked around and saw a black dot at the hill. Jaden was talking with Kari. I smiled and walked toward them:
"Heeey!" I shouted:
"Oh, H-hello Hiri," Kari said:
"Yo, girl," Jaden said:
"You two seem to be getting closer," I said with a smirk:
"Oh shut up," Jaden said. Kari just blushed so her face was a small amount of red:
"Why didn't you come join me?" I asked:
"I was too lazy," Jaden said:
"Yeah, yeah," I said with a grin:
"Well. I better get back to class. It takes me a while to get around." Kari said standing up with a giggle. She grabbed her parasol and softly placed it on her shoulder. She started walking:
"Here. Let me help." I said holding out my hand:
"W-What?" She asked:
"For balance," I said. Kari smiled and took my hand. I softly guided her down the slope:
"Thank you." She said with a smile. I feel so protective of her for some reason. She looks so fragile that the smallest bump might break her apart:
"Better get going," I said. Kari smiled and softly walked toward the school. Jaden walked down to my side:
"Ah man...I wanted to do that." Jaden said low as Kari was a good amount away:
"Better be faster then," I said with a grin:
"Hey...Hiri." Jaden said:
"What is it?" I asked with a smile:
"I think I might be falling in love," Jaden said:
"I see," I said looking at him. He was smiling:
"You wanna date, fragile?" I asked:
"Yeah. She might look fragile but that girl...Is a fighter." Jaden said:
"I see," I said. I then turned my attention to Kari again. He would begin walking:
"Help me get together with her...Will ya?" Jaden asked:
"Sure. I will help you!" I shouted leaping on to his back. He laughed:
"Let's go!" Jaden shouted:
"Yes!" I shouted.

(Kari)

"Those two are really close." I said out loud. I looked behind me to see Hiri climbed on Jaden back. They then fell and then just laughed. My eyes were focused on Hiri:
"S-she is pretty." I said as I kept walking. Hiding my white skin under the parasol.