Tears Of A Wauldron

3 aliens desguised as 3 normal teenagers are living a fairly normal life, but what happens when an old nemesis returns with power. Friends will turn on each other as you try to stop this impossible enemy.

12. Planet Wauldronia (Final Chapter)

What feels like a very long time ago me and my friend Sirou lived on planet wauldronia. At our school we met someone named Allan the 3 of us became best friends. One day our parents let us explore a new planet and we came across Planet Earth there we looked like humans but we were wauldrons. And everything was really good.

"So Sirou how is it"

"Its really good I wonder how Al will feel about it"

"Oh hey guys how is our story coming along" Allan said
"Good" Sirou said
"Well its been a little while since we came to Earth its crazy"
"Yeah it is"

"Well guys its time to go to bed we will return to wauldronia tomoroww and unleash our story"

"Ok sounds great" Allan said

"As long as I get to sleep im fine" Sirou said

All 3 of us go to bed

In the morning we travel to our planet

"Wow mayor Will has made some good improvements to the planet" I said

Suddenly Will approaches us

"So guys how is Earth"

"It is great we just got a little homesick so we came back" I said

"Well your always welcome here your parents are waiting for you in your homes its probably best to visit them" Will said

"Ok we will go"

Sirou runs to her parents while Allan takes my hand

"Bash there is something I want to say"

"Thank you"

"Thank you for letting me be with you and Sirou"

"Thank you for letting me live with you on Earth"

"Thank you for everything Bash"

"This has been really fun with you and Sirou"

"I never want it to stop Bash"

"But the one thing I deeply want to thank you for is"

"Thank you for getting rid of Leah"
"YES I KNOW EVERYTHING THAT SHE DID I KNOW ALL THE SHIT THAT HAPPENED"

"THANK YOU BASH FOR GETTING RID OF HER"

"THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH"

"NOW WE CAN BE TOGETHER IN PEACE BASH IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE WE CAN,,,"

STOPSTOPSTOP

JVFDKLKCMVNBGHFRUIEOWLSKDJFCHYRUEIOWSLKJDHFRYEUIWO

A MYSTERIOUS VOICE COMES AFTER ME

FJKDSMNDHFRJEKRESETING

"Well Bash looks like there isn't a happy ending in this story"

"But be patient it should come hehehe"

"Just wait for the sequel to come out Bash it will be fine"

I try to find out the mysterious voice but no luck

"jdfudioslkdjrdueikw

"Goodbye Bash"

"Goodybye Allan"

"Goodbye Sirou"

"Goodbye Tears Of A Wauldron"

THE END

A note from the author:

So to answer some questions you may have yes this is the ending of tears of a wauldron another question is this the end of the series no I will be doing a sequel of this but i am going to be taking a break from writing to get my life sorted it will be a couple of weeks before the sequel is announced in the meantime I will keep you guys updated on my blogs so thank you for reading Tears Of A Wauldron who was the mysterious voice where is Bash what is going to happen find out on the sequel of Tears Of A Wauldron thank you again and goodbye.