The New Boy

Being an average teenager and not being popular but falling for someone across the world couldn't be possible .."zayn don't leave me."all I could see was zayn walking away in the rain crying what did I just do I lost my best friend....

14. moving in with zayn

"So zayn what all do I need?"I asked

"We'll princess how long do you want to stay?"zayn asked

I dot know but moving in with you sounds fun but what about Kaitlyne and Jase?

"Princess Harry said he will take care of the bill for the house Jase and Kaitlyne live in."zayn said

Oh ok I guess

"What on your mind princess ?" Zayn asked

Well moving in with you sounds lovely zayn but I don't know we're not even dating and people move in together when they are together.what I am saying is I may not want to move in with you zayn.

"We'll princess do u want to be my girlfriend then?" Zayn said

I jumped into Zany's arms kissing him on the cheek

Zayn had a smirk on his face and them soon of enough kissed me on the lips.

The kiss lasted like 5 minutes.it was a slow bit passioned kiss.the way our lips moved in Sync way.i wish I could do all day long but we were interrupted by Kaitlyne screaming

"Oh my eyes."Kaitlyne said

"Oh what's the fuss about-I'm my god timberlyn."Jase said

Hi Jase,hi Kaitlyne this is not what it looks like

"Timberlyn I can't believe you kissed zayn congrats I thought you didn't have it in you."Jase said

what?

"Timberlyn has a new boyfriend timberlyn has a new boyfriend!"Kaitlyne said

Shut up Kaitlyne!

"Don't tell me what to do missy I'm not the one kissing Zayn Malik from one direction!"Kaitlyne said

Ok I get it I like zayn so I am moving in with h and zayn the one who kissed me ok!

"Ok timberlyn."Jase said

"So princess do you maybe want to grab your things and go?"zayn asked

Sure lets go

I grabbed my duffle bag and wallet and took zayn hand then walk all the way to the car and got in.

Thanks zayn

"Sure babe."zayn. Said

I like that name I'll keep it

"So what do you want to listen to?"zayn asked

How about dusk till dawn?

"Yea I love that song."zayn said

So the whole car ride over to zayn house we listen to dusk till dawn with my hand in twine with Zayns.