Found it out.


1. Th3 3xpl01t

About two years ago, I found an exploit. A very big one. Around June of 2015. I was just getting into installing roms on phones and learning about all of that stuff, and my parents still weren’t letting me have real phone service. A friend of mine came to me asking if I had wanted to buy a phone in school (I have been trading phones around for a few months now at this point in 2015) and I said let me look at it. He didn’t tell me where he got it or anything like that, but it had service. So i basically found a way to cheat him out of the phone, I had a Moto G 1st gen, and the E and G look very similar, so I did a little swap, and told him that I didn’t want to buy it at this time. I was sneaky than as I am now, haha. Being 13 at the time, having a phone, It made me excited. I had phones but they were never activated, I have been fascinated for a long time with them. So long story short, later that month I had noticed that the data hadn’t ran out, and the next, and the next…. I was getting confused. There was a virgin mobile app on the phone that had told me the data usage and phone number, the limit was 10gb. I was way over that, I think at 17gb. This is where I found it. I switched to Cyanogen Mod 12 on the phone, and left it. I had showed my parents the next year, and we ordered another one, and Im glad we did, because after that last one was gone guess what, I could never find another one again. I did the same thing with that phone, But i had some ideas how to make sure it worked. I did a backup of the Moto E i had originally than put it on the other one, and it worked. Right away. The difference between the two is one has a phone number, and one doesn’t. The original one does. Its amazing what a kid like me could find out. I had just looked up the exploit, and there is only two other documented encounters, after me discovering it. This, makes the third.

Join MovellasFind out what all the buzz is about. Join now to start sharing your creativity and passion
Loading ...