Gambling for love.

Have you ever thought about whats behind the curtains of the town of Xaphon. It small town seems normal but there something or more like someone in the town. Gods of all classes ranks and backgrounds inhabit this town disguised as humans. One of these gods is called Quensie. She is the god of gaming and gambling. She attend Garia high. A school for normal humans. She is in the class 1-D which means she is a first year of the school. Alexander a boy living in Xaphon have a crush on the so called perfect girl of 1-D. His a upperclassman from the class 2-C. But the perfect girl of 1-D get request from boys all day. Will Alexander be a different case?

12. The secret

I didn't understand what was going on. What the hell was the eleven feet break:
"What is it Jaden?" I asked as I saw Alexander leave our group:
"I don't feel like telling you. If you really wanna know you have to ask the fuck face there is running away." Jaden said as he pointed to Alexander:
"So if I wanna know what the eleven feet break is. I'm gonna have to talk to Alexander about it?" I asked:
"Yes, and I recommend you don't hear it from anyone else. His the only one there has the right to talk about it." Jaden answered:
"Why is that?" I asked:
"Because Alexander was the one who was the course of that incident," Jaden answered and looked at me:
"If you want to know what the eleven feet break is. Then you have to speak with Alexander. Promise me that." Jaden said sternly:
"I will," I said. I walked through the crowd and tried to find Alexander but he was gone. I found out that Alexander skipped school that day. Jaden said he never returned to class and was gone most of the day. Some people swear they saw him stand on the soccer field. He would stand in the middle of it and just look at the sky. I tried texting him later but he didn't answer and then I found myself back in school next day:
"No luck?" Jaden asked:
"No. I typed to him but he is avoiding me." I answered:
"Then here is a hint-" Jaden said:
"Hint? Wait you know where he is?" I asked surprised:
"I kinda have a feeling where you can find him. But I'm in no position to tell you where he is. I promised him something back then." Jaden said:
"Fine what is the hint?" I asked:
"He's gonna be where he was yesterday," Jaden said before leaving. He left me and my three friends to stand there confused:
"If we knew where he was it was easier!" Tiffany shouted:
"Wait, my friends! Think for a moment. We only knew one place where he was yesterday." Phobia said:
"Yeah, that is right girl. Someone told us he was on the soccer field." Tide said:
"I will go then. Cover for me!" I shouted and rushed of:
"Wait! I'm coming!" Tiffany shouted. The two of us ran out to the school soccer field and as predicted he was standing there. He stood there and looked at the sky. His hands were in his pockets and he didn't have an emotion:
"Let's go..." Tiffany whispered and walked forward:
"No, wait," I said holding back Tiffany:
"What is it?" Tiffany asked:
"Look," I said. I pointed to Alexander. I had spotted something different. He had this cold stare as he looked at the soccer field:
"Did Alexander like soccer?" Tiffany asked:
"I don't know. He never talked about anything but his gambling." I replied:
"Look someone walking up to him," Tiffany said. Anabella would walk towards him. I could recognize her anytime. The red hair and light blue eyes. She would wear a leather jacket and white t-shirt under. She would walk in a knee length skirt with black pants under. The skirt is white and black pattern. She would walk up to Alexander and begin to talk. I couldn't hear what she was saying but Alexander just looked at her.

"Are you okay?" She asked me as I stood in my own thoughts:
"Anabella?" I said her named confused to indicate the question "Why are you here":
"I was worried. You didn't come back yesterday and now you're here all alone." Anabella said:
"Why are you worried...It's kinda creepy." I said and frown:
"Well. I just wanted to say sorry for my behavior. I maybe was a bad person." Anabella said:
"Well, that is something new. Someone saying sorry to me." I said:
"Well. I just wanted to see if you were okay." Anabella said:
"Well, not really but whatever. Why are you here?" I asked her:
"Again. I just wanted to check up on you." Anabella said:
"You wanted to check up on me? Not call me disgusting or throw shit at me or something?" I said:
"I know we came off wrong. But I came here to say sorry too." Anabella said:
"You came here to say sorry. You're really serious...It's kinda creepy." I said:
"Wow, thanks...So what is wrong?" Anabella asked:
"Well, you know. We have been in the same class since I started here. It's about that time of year again. The eleven feet break." I said:
"I actually forgot. I heard people talk about it lately. But I didn't really give a damn. It's in the past." Anabella said:
"True. But those who can't put it behind them tell the juniors and then the cycle start again." I said:
"True. And now you fear Quensie is gonna know too?" Anabella asked:
"Yeah. I avoided her yesterday. I don't want her to know about the incident." I said. I knew what I have done was wrong. I became human that day. I didn't want to be human but it just happened. I hurt people and took a dream away from them:
"I still think you weren't wrong in what you did," Anabella said:
"Really?" I asked her. I was surprised. There are so many people who would disagree:
"Yeah. You might not like me or trust me. But I always thought that what you did was in self-defends." Anabella said as she smiled:
"Really now?" I asked as I looked towards Tiffany and Quensie.

"He saw us!" Tiffany said running off. Alexander would look straight at me then turn around and walk away.

"I'm going for now," I said as I looked at Anabella:
"Thanks for worrying or whatever," I said as I slowly walked off.

Anabella looked at Alexander as he walked away. Then she turned to look at me. She slowly walked towards me but I was scared. This was the girl who literally kidnapped me. Anabella walked all the way over to me and sighed:
"Sorry for everything and I just want to tell you this. I want you to understand this. Alexander did nothing wrong that day. No matter what people tell you." Anabella said before leaving. I stood there in disbelief. She actually apologized. Something is wrong. Alexander won't talk to me. Anabella is nice to me and Jaden won't tell me. So what is this secret and how come they are the only three knowing about it. Why is Alexander depressed. Why is Jaden so full of secrets and why is Anabella suddenly in a better mood and what the hell is the eleven feet break!
"Ah damn it!" I shouted as I fell to my knees:
"Why is it so hard," I said:
"You're scared," Phobia said behind me. She was looking at me with her calm eyes:
"Yeah. I would say I'm more worried than scared. Alexander was such a good mood this weekend and in the morning but then he heard the eleven feet break thing." I said. I could feel tears well up in my eyes:
"Come here," Phobia said walking forward and hugging me:
"Yeah it's kinda weird for you to be like that," Tide said:
"I'm sorry. I just finally found someone and that someone is hurt and I can't help at all...It's so hard." I said. I will never give up on Alexander. Because I promised him. I promised to make him into a diamond:
"I promised...him," I said out loud:
"I will go see what I kind find out," Tide said as he slowly walked off:
"I will stay with her until," Phobia said:
"I can remove your fear if you want to," Phobia said:
"No, this fear is not like scary. It's a nice fear. A fear that is not that bad. It's like worse than a normal fear but somehow...It feels natural. It's something I hate but I don't want to lose." I explained:
"Phobia don't understand. But Phobia only happy that you okay." Phobia said to me as she hugged me tightly. I just leaned back into her arms:
"Sorry I ran off," Tiffany said:
"It's fine. Tobias is gonna find out things on the eleven feet break." I said:
"That is not okay!" Tiffany shouted:
"Oh, what?" I got confused:
"Jaden said it to you. You of all people should get that information from Alexander. No one else." Tiffany said:
"But he won't talk to me!" I shouted:
"I got Jaden to talk to him. To at least give you an explanation." Tiffany said:
"Fine...I understand. I understand." I said. I knew nothing of this incident and no one wanted to tell me but the few of them there knew told me the same. Get the information from Alexander and no one else because Alexander had the only right to tell me. So that is what I'm gonna do. I want to speak with my boyfriend!