Hood Twins

Carter Hood 18 years old
Calum hoods twin sister
brown hair eye brow piercing lip and 4 ear
crush on luke hemmings
Enemy is Brittey Wheeler *schools fart face*
best friend Ethan and Pieper

4. SHE DID WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

''Carter's POV

I woke to Calum shaking me

"What" I said sitting up

''Arzaylea smashed all the cameras but the one in here" He said

"SHE DID WHAT!

''Yea i know the only chance w have is to make her annoyed in here" He said

"Yea ok but for now i gotta go to school" I said

''OK" HE walked out and i hopped in the shower

*AT SCHOOL boooo*

''oh my god guys guess what the bitch did" I said

''What" Pieper asked

''so we set cameras to catch her being the devil but she found the cameras and destoed them but the one in my room"I said

''wow what if they were just secerity cameras" Pieper said

''shed probably do it still god what a bitch" Jesse said

''finally at least somin we agree on'' I said and walked away

''OH CARTER HERE" Pieper said chasing after me wiht the braclets

''thanks''

*AFTER SCHOOL*

i was checking twiiter and respnding to all my things and stuff when Avocato her self came in my room JUST IN TIME i was done

''u think u can trick me well u cant i saw the cameras nice try to bad u dont have one in here u bitch" She came up and slapped me

Calums probably watching it now

''WHAT and OWW thoes were security cameras god'' i said holding my cheak even though it didnt hurt

''YEA U WERE TRYING TO GET LUKE TO BREAK UP WITH ME WELL GUESS WHATHES GONNA PROPOSE TO ME" She said smirking

''how do u know" I said

''cause i was looking threw his jacket to find my charger (idk) and saw a dimond ring'' she said putting her hands on her waste

''how do u know its for u it could be a gift for his  mom" i said mocking her

''LUUUUUUUUUUUUKE COME HERE I WANNA SHOW U SOMIN" I herd Calum yell

''OKAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY" he replied

''This shall be good'' i said and ran into Cals room

''Oh hey Carter'' Luke said smiling

"Hey so Cal what ya got" I said smirking

"This''

He turned his lap top and showed me Luke and avocado (haha i laugh everytime i write that cause i picture either a piece of asparagus or an avocado)

"thats so fake i would never do that'' Arzaylea said

''Yea u guys made this up what kind of friends are u'' luke said and was about to walk out but i pushed the door closed

''luke listen thats real that litterally just happened" I said

''Is that why you cheek is read" He said i nodded

He shoved me aside and walked out ohhhhhhh

''bitch'' avocado said *HEHEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHEHAHAHAHAHA*

*LAST SHOW OF SOUNDS LIVE FEELS LIVE*

''HELLO SYDNEY'' *i cant remember were it was*

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'' they all screamed

*after many many songs luke did somin we would have never though he would do*

''Alright before we end the show with one more songs i need someone to come out here so i can do somin that ive been waiting to do'' Luke said

"Arzaylea will u please come out''

The whole crowd booed some yayed pff butt cheeks

''so earlier today Calum and Carter showed me a video here this is it" He said and the video popped up on the big screen

''Arzaylea or Asparagus or what ever i was never and i will never propose to u that ring was for Carter and im just gonna say this now im done with u after i saw this video i realized wha a low life gold digger brat u really are so u can get your things and pack up your stuff were over'' he said

''WHAT U CANT WERE GONNA GET MARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN" she screame

''sorry i like someone else Carter some here" He said i walked on stage and everyone went quiet

''I like u no i love you carter will um will u be my girlfriend" He asked

''YES" I screamed he came over and kissed me

The crowd cheered

SMASH

''OWWW WHAT THE HELL" I turned and saw arzaylea hit me with Calums bass

''MY BABY" Calum screamed

Everyone was yelling things at arzaylea

"SCREW YOUR BASS WHAT ABOUT MY BACK WTF MAN'' I screamed

"lets go" Security dragged Arzaylea of stage

''BYE BITCH NO ONE LIKES U" I screamed

"ALRIGHT NOW FOR THE LAST SONG" Calum screamed

And thats was the last show for 5sos sounds live feels live tour

WHATS UP MY PEOPLES SO I HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPTER ME CO AUTHOR MAY MAKE A CHAPTER NOW MAYBE YEA NO MAYBE YEA U CAN SO YEA KEEP READ FAV LIKE AND SHARE BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-Paytonhemmings