Big Brother

LIKE FAV FAN

21. TRATER

Chance's POV

I got up at 6:00 and got dressed into a black tanktop jeans hightops a hat and changed my phone case. I grabbed my bag and skateboard and went down stairs.

"HEY GURL I LOVE YOUR HAIR" Adin said in a girly kinda voice

"Thanks" I said

"imma come to school with u'' He said grabbing his phone and car keys"

"Whyyyyy" I asked heading out the door with him and walking to his car

"Because mom wants me to watch u and make sure u dont get in anymore fights and send someone to the hospital"

"IT WAS ONE TIME ONE TIME I SENT SOMEONE TO THE HOSPITAL" I said. i looked up and saw victoria smirking at me i just smiled and waved

*AT SCHOOL*]

We got to school and i met up with Ava Brayden and Cater

"Hey weres Alayna" I asked

"Um we dont know we havent heard from her in a couple of days" Ava said

"Weird"

"I know" Carter said

We walked to our first class

"Hey dou sit in the back" Adin asked

"Yea" I said as we walked in the room everygirl looked at Adin

"Hey yo girls hes 22" I said and they all looked disipointed

''Hey hot stuff" Someone said behind us

I looked and saw Annabeth (PERCY JACKSON FOR LIFE) the schools sl*t

"Hes 22" I said

"Oh well  i dont care heres my number" She said handing him her number

"Um how old r u" Adin asked

''18"

''sorry im 22 so shoo" He said shooing her away

She just scuffed and sat down.

I waled to the back and sat down Adin sat next to me

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Annabeth screamed bloody murder for no reason

"WHAT" The teacher said

"Theres a spider on my desk" She screched

"Ha its a tiny spider" I said getting up and going to her desk to see a daddy long leg

"Here u go back outside away from that fake af girl"I said putting him out the window

''Thats gross wash your hands" she said

"OK" I said going over to her and wiping my hands in her ha

''AHHHHHHHHH EW EW EW EW EW EW" She screamed running out the room

"chance" Carter said

"Yes"

''THAT WAS FUNNY" He yelled

*LUNCH*

I walked over to our table and sat down

"Oh''

''My"

"God"

Brayden carter then Ava said

"what" I said

"Look"Ava said pointing her hand over to a table

I looked and saw ALAYNA wait that cant be her she has now blonde straight hair she was wearing a skin tight shirt that looked like a bra and booty shorts she also had make up all over her face. She looked over and laughed at us

"What the hell" I walked over to her and yanked her head back

"WHAT THE HELL ALAYNA" I said

"Ugh what do u want" She said in a snotty tone

"I want to know why u go from making fun of these barbies and saying u would never turn into them to this" I said pointing at her in discuss

"OHHH CHICK FIGHT" Some dude screamed

"Yea well i changed now get away from me i cant stand to look at u" She said

Thats when i losed it i grabbed her hair and pulled her off the bench i kicked her 2 times but she grabbed my ankle and yanked me down. i hit my head pretty hard but tried to forget the pain. She punched me and ended up giving me another busted lip lukly it didnt brake my braces

"HEY"Adin screamed and pulled me off of her as i was about to punch her

"NO LET ME PUNCH HER" I screamed kicking my legs

"No your gonna get expelled" He said and let go

"whatever" I said kicked alayna then walked out

*AFTER SCHOOL*

I got home and went to bed i was to tired to do anything else

HEY GUYS I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT ALAYNA IS NOT MEANT TO BE MY WONDERFUL COUSIN IT WAS JUST A NAME THAT I SAW FIRST WHEN I LOOKED UP GIRL NAMES SO JUST PUTTING OUT THERE KEEP READING BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE