Big Brother

LIKE FAV FAN

8. MICHAEL!

Chance's POV

I woke up got dressed into a white taketop with a badly drawn heart blackskinny jeans and black hightops.

I went downstairs grabbed strawberries said by to my parents and drove to school

I got to school and up with ME BITCHES

"Heyyy" I said

"Hey GURLFRIEND" Alayna said yes i know shes weird

"did u hear" Cater saud

"hear what" I asked

"Veronica slept with Jason the other day and now shes pregnant" Brayden said laughing

"Wow" I said then stated laughing really hard same with them

"What are u guys laughing at" I looked and saw Veronica

"Oh u know how your pregnant" I said laughing

"Was i had an abortion" She said

"thats even worse u practicly murdered and innocent baby" Ava said

"And i just tweeted Veronica Lorence had and abortion and killed an innocent baby" Brayden said

"U DIDNT" She scremaed

"Oh sweetie i did" He said shower her his phone

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She screamed and jumped on Ava and started punching her

I kicked her off of Ava and held her on the ground with her arms behind her back

"WHAT THE HELL WHAT DID I DO" Ava screamed

"I just knew that i wouldnt be able to hurt him so i jumped on the weakest looking one of u 5" She said

"Yea well imma keep u down here for a while" I said

Everyone was circling around us and wispering about veronica having an abortions (I dont get why people have abortions its just crule)

"Is it true what Veronica did'' a girl maybe 16-17 asked

"Yes Yes it is"Cater said running his hand threw his blue hair

''Pff what a bitch killing an innocent baby" Another person said everyone agreed

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Veronica screamed and some how she flipped me off of her and jumped on me.

She punched me once and busted my lip not bad but it still hurt she broke my braces to.

I flipped us over and held her down

"nice try" I said and punched her in the face 3 times till Carter pulled me off of her

"What in the world is going on out here" Our principal Mrs.Caral

"Well Chance and them tweeted a rumor saying i was pregnant and then had an abortion and killed an innocent baby" Veronica said fake crying

Everyone gasped not because they thought it was a rumor but that she lied about it

"Is this true Chance" Mrs. Caral asked looking at me with a stern look

"No its true she did get pregnant then killed the baby and Carter tweeted it to get back for bulling others and trying to controll out lives at school" i said running my tounge over my broke braces

"Chance lets get your braces fixed as best as we can and Veronica meet me in my office" Mrs Caral said and walked off and we followed

we walked into the nurses office. The nurse tries to move my braces back to were they were as best as she can she also cleaned up my lip and the cut under Avas eye

"Alright u to try not to get in anymore fights but if u do im always there" The nurse said

"We'll try thanks aunt Stacey" I said yes my nurse is my moms sister

"your welcome Chance now go to class" She said

We walked to class the good thing is we all have the same classes weird right

"Ahhh Chance nice of u to join us today how was ruining my daughters life" Mr. Lorence Veronicas dad said glaring at me

"Fun actually" I sassed and glared at him

"Well" Was all he said and went back to teaching

I sat down and spaced out

"Ms Hood tell me the answer to number 7" Mr.Lorence said

"What oh umm Paris" I said

"Correct" He said in an annoyed tone like he wanted me to answer wrong

The rest of the day was a blur i didnt pay attenstion i was in pain from my braces

I got home and called my mom

MOM-Hello

Ch-Mom when r u gonna be home

M-Im on my way now why

Ch-because i need to get my braces fixed

"get into another fight" I turned and saw my mom

"Yea theres this girl names Veronica Lorence and shes a total Bitch" I said

"Alright lets go" She said and we walked to her car

*ORTHODONTIST*

We walked into the orthodontist and i waited for my mom to do what ever she had to

"Umm Chance Hood" The doctor said 3 teenagers gasped and then sqealed crap

''Yea thanks doc for saying my last name" I glared at him but followed him to the litle room

"Now tell me what happened" He said looking at my broken braces

"Well Chance got into a fight with a girl at school and the girl Veronica punched her and broke her braces and cut her lip as u can see" My mom explained

"Wait Veronica Lorence" He said

"Yeaa how did u know" I asked

"Shes my sister" he said

"Sucker" I laughed

"Shut up" He laughed and started fixing my braces

"Alright all done" He said

"Thanks" I smiled and ran my teeth over them

"your very young to be a doctor person thing" I said

"True but i got an acception because im a very smart 20 year old" he said smiling

I just laughed and walked away

"Ill see u again in a few months"He said

"Ugh dont remind me" I said because i hate getting them tightened

''It gonna be the last tightning" He said

"Really" I asked

"Yup then after that they will be off"

"Awesome" I said and walked to my moms car and got in

*AT HOME*

I walked in the house and was greeted with Calum

"where were u" He asked

''orthodontist" I said

"why" Someone said behind Calum it was the boys

"i got in a fight with that veronica girl she punched me in the mouth and broke my braces" i said

"And ur lip" Michael said

"How does mom deal with u" Calum said laughing

''I dont know" I said and walked outside torwards my pool were my Jermon Sheppard Billie was laying

"Hey buddy" I said he looked up at me and started licking my face when i sat down

I smiled but then was pushed into the pool

"what the MICHAEL" I yelled once i saw it was michael that pushed my in

''nice black bra" Luke said

I looked down and saw my tanktop was see threw

''thanks" i said laughing and got out i twisted the water out of my shirt and headed for the shower

I got out of the shower.

When i was done i got changed into a Beatles shirt and blackshorts i put my hair up and went down stairs

"IS DINNER DONE" I yelled walking into the kitchen to see my dad bring in steak from outside

"YES" he yelled back i just laughed

*after dinner*

After i ate i went up stairs and watched youtube till i fell asleep

HEY GUYS SO I HOPE U LIKE THIS BOOK SO FAR I WILL TRY TO UPDATE EVERYDAY NOW SOO I SOMETIMES HAVE TROUBLE COMING UP WITH THINGS NOW I HAVE ONE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT IF ANY OF U GUYS HAVE SOME TYPE OF IDEA COMMENT AFTER THE NEXT CHAPTER I WOULD LOVE THAT SOO YEA GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS AND ALAYNA TOMLINONS BOOKS AND YEA BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE