Big Brother

LIKE FAV FAN

38. Luke has a sister?

Chance's POV

I woke up and got ready for school aka hell

I got dressed into a beatles shirt and black shorts i put on my black hightop converse grabbed my phone and bag and went down stairs

''Chance this is Arzaylea my girlfriend" Brayden said pointing to a girl *yall should know what she looks like i hop if not look her up cause i aint uploading a pic of her i dont like her*

''hi'' i said with a forced smiling

she just raised her eyebrows and looked at luke

"well Chance after school imma show u someone specail" He said

"OK well i gotta go come on Brayden lets go"

I gave look a peck on the lips and walked outside.

*at school*

"Brayden i have to talk to u in private" I said

"K ill be right back" He said to Arzaylea and followed me to the corner

"Brayden why r u dating her can tu tell shes a sl*t she was getting very close and wouldnt stop staring at luke like he was his next target" I said to him he just stared at somin behind me

"What?" I asked turning around

What i saw made me walk over to her and punch her

"Owww what the fuck" She yelled grabbing her chin

''I SHOULD BE THE ONE SAYING WHAT THE FUCK BECAUSE YOUR OVER HERE SUCKING TRAVIS'S FACE OFF WHEN YOUR DATING A WONDERFUL GUY" I yelled at her

''Ohh you actually think im dating braten or whatever his name is for himha funny" She said laughing

Thats when i lost it

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" I screamed and tackled her

I threw punch after punch after punch. she'll probly have a black eye and a broken nose when im done

''YEAA CHANCE BEAT HER ASS" I herd someone say

I looked up and saw Calum and the boys. i regretted it because Arzaylea shoved me off of her

She kicked me in the stomach but i kicked her knee.

CRACK

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She collapsed on the floor

"YOU JUST BROKE MY FUCKING KNEE WHATS WRONG WITH U" She screamed at me

"well 1 idk wants wrong with me 2 HHAHAHAHAHA SURVES YOU RIGHT" I yelled kicked her in the face and walked out of the building

Luke's POV

Wow I GOT A BAD ASS GIRLFRIEND

Chance's POV

I got home and was greeted with a girl who looked 15-16

"Hello Im Audrey Hemmings" she said

"Sister?"

''yes''

"oh Chance this is who i wanted you to meet this is my sister Audrey" Luke said behind me

''U have a sister?" I asked

''yea we kept her a secret because we didnt want her getting hate" He said

''Make sence she still young and dont need hate" I said

''do u guys have stuff to make smoothies" She asked

''oh my god Chance ,akes the best smoothies" Calum said

He grabbed my arm and Audreys and dragged us into the kitchen

''LETS MAKE SMOOTHIES''

*later that day*

"STRANDED AT A DRIVE IN" i started yelling sandy

"BRANDED A FOOL" Audrey scream

''WHAT WILL THEY SAY" I screamed

"MONDAY AT SCHOOL" We both screamed *its gonna go Chance then Audrey*

''SANDY CANT YOU SEE IM IN MISERY? WE MADE A START NOW WERE PART THERES NOTHING LEFT FOR ME"

"LOVE AS FLOWN AL ALONE I SIT AND WONDER WHY OH? WHY U LEFT ME OH SANDY"

"OH SANDY BABY SOMEDAY WHEN HIGH SCHOOL IS DONE SOMEHOW SOMEWAY OUR TWO WORLD WILL BE ONE"

"IN HEAVEN FOREVER AND EVER WE WILL BE OH PLEASE SAY YOULL STAY OH SANDY"

Me and Audrey sreamed/sang while we watched Grease

"R U DONE" Adin yelled

"YESS MAM" I screamed

"SHUT UP SIR" HE screamed back

"NAH IM GOOD''

"SHhh your ruining the movie

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS IM AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT THANKS FOR BEING PASTIENT NOT COMMENTING UPDATE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN I WILL NOT BE UPDATING FROM MONDAY THREW WEDNSDAY CAUSE IM LEAVING BUT HOPEFULLY WHEN I COME BACK MY CO AUTHOR HAS WRITEN SOME CHAPTERS BUT NO PUBLISHED SO JUST WAIT AND YEA SO BYEEEEEEEEEE