Big Brother

LIKE FAV FAN

16. I'm Sorry Chance

Chance's POV

i woke up snuggled to Adin.

I got out of bed and took a shower

I got dressed in to a black tanktop and shorts i put on my shoes grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

I made another smoothie grabbed Billie and walked out passing Calum but didnt say or look at him

*at school*

"Hey" I said to Cater Brayden and Alayna

"HEYYY U BROUGHT BILLIE" cater yelled and took him from my hands

"Yea its okay to take my dog" I laughed

"Sorry" He said

He gave me Billie back and we walked to class

"Ahhhhes soo cute" a girl said comin gover to Billie adn i

"mmmhmm''

"Ms.Hood take that nasy mutt home this instant" Mr.Lorance said

"No" I said and sat down

"How about i tell the principal" He said

"Go ahead she told me i could bring Billie" I said smirking

"Whatever everyone sit now" he said and class began

*AFTER A BORING DAY SCHOOL*

I got home and went up to my room and got changed into a nike tanktop and nike shorts. I put on ankle socks grabbed my earbuds and phone and turned Fall Out Boy turned it up so i cant hear anything and so they can hear the music threw the ear buds.

I walked down stairs and into the kitchen where i was greeted by a Calum with red puffy eyes and messy hair

He was gonna say somthing but realized i cant hear him.

I grabbed stuff to make a smoothie i make them everyday because i love them (true fact about me)

I finished and put it in a cup. I was gonna take a sip when someone pulled my earbuds out

"Hey" i said turning to see Luke

"Heyyy gurl" He said in a girly tone

''What do u want" i asked laughing

"I want u to make me one" He asked with puppy eyes

"Fine" i said i should open up a smoothie shack

"YAYY" He said jumping up and down

He kept jumping up and down while i made his smoothie

"R u done yet" he asked

"Yes" i said i poured it in a glass and gave it to him

"Thanks" He said and chuged it

"U know u could have saved it because im not making u another" I said leaning on the counter

"PLEASE" He begged getting in my face our noses touching

"Hmm how bout no"

"Why"

"Becuz im awesome"

"U would be more awesome if u made me 100 more" He said

"1 more" I said and made it

''YAAYYYY THANKS"

He grabbed the cup and ran off

"CHACNE GET IN THE LIVING ROOM" I herd mom yell

I walked in the living room and my mom dad Adin and Calum were there and our neighbors the Lorences so that means Veronica Mr.Lorence there mom and then my orthodonist person why r they here

"Sit" Dad said

"Ummm okayy" I said

I sat next to Adin

"Okay um i herd what happened yesterday were gonna talk about that but for now were gonna talk about the fight u had with Veronica so tell me what happened" My mom said

"Can i call cater" I asked getting my phone. I just realized my music was still playing i turned it off and called cater

''HELLO FROM THE OTHERRR SIIIIDDDEEE" He screamed into the phone

"Glad its not by my ear" I laughed

"Ok whats up GURLLL" He said

"Can u tell my mom what happened cause i know she wouldnt believe the whole thing 1 because its me and i lie and 2 Veronica and her family is here" I said

"YEA ANYTHING FOR ME BESTIE" He said in a girly tone

"Ok now tell''

Cater told the whole story from did you hear to meet me in my office

"Did u get that" He asked

''YES" My dad yelled for him to hear

"K i got to go bye" He said

"Bye''

I hung up and looked at my mom the Veronicas parents

"Well" I said

"Ok well what we just herd explains 2 things 1 Veronica is a bully and 2 shes been sleeping with many guys so that means no more boyfriends for a while lets go" Mrs.Lorence said

"What no thats not fair" Veronica said as they walked out

"Now about yesterday Calum why did u say those things'' Mom said turning to him

He just looked down and mumbled

"I dont know''

"Calum thats not an answer" Dad yelled

"LOOK IM SORRY I DONT KNOW WHY IT CAME OUT OR WHY I SAID IT" He screamed

"He was with Veronica maybe she did something" I said cringing at the fact he was or still it dating Veronica

"wait your dating Veronica" Mom asked

"No not anymore" He said

*AFTER TALKING AND MAKING UP ME AND CALUM ARE LIKE BEST FRIENDS NOW*

I was skyping with Brayden Carter Ava and Alayna

''YAY CHALUM IS OKAY" Ava screamed

"Chalum?" I asked

"Yea thats ur guys name" She said smiling like and idiot

''Weirdo well imma go change then go to bed goodnight" I said and closed skpe changed and went to bed

HEY GUYS HOPEU LIKE THIS CHAPTER IT WASNT MY BEST BUT I HOPE U LIKE NOW I NEED A CO AUTHOR OR AT LEAST SOME OF U PLEASE COMMENT SOME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS BECAUSE I NEED HELP WITH THAT THANKS IF U DO BYEEEEEEEEEEEE