Big Brother

LIKE FAV FAN

28. im in love with u

Chance's POV

I woke up and got dressed. I smiled really big remembering what happened yesterday IM LUKE HEMMINGS GIRLFRIEND

I walked down stairs and out the door to my car and to hell aka school

*AT THE HELL HOLE*

I walked in and saw Carter

"Hey" I said but he just looked down

''Whats wrong" I asked

"Whats wrong Chance i cant live with knowing that your never gonna be mine" He said wait WHAT

''You mean u  like me" I said

"Yes Chance i do like u but apparently you dont like me" He said and walked off

*last period*

I walked into Last period and sat down.

Carter came in and sat next to me but didnt look or speak to me

''carter" I whispered but he didnt answer

''carter look im sorry i didnt mean to hurt u if u just told me then maybe i woulndt have u know" I started to say but he introupted me

"chance i know your sorry its just im in love with u" He said loud enough for everyone to hear. everyone turned and starred

"U what" I asked

"Chance I'm in love with u i have for years" He said

"I um i" I didnt finish i just grabbed my bag and ran out the room and to the football field

When i was young my dad taught me how to play so i started thorwing it in the feild goal thing

"Pretty good at throwing eh" I herd someone say

I looked and saw Jason Grace the quarter back

"Yea my dad taught me when i was little" I said

"Cool now lets see how well u can kick" He said

i kicked the ball and made it

"lucky kick now do it again"

And i did over and over again

"Looks like we found a new player" Couch Calhoun said

"Yea maybe" I said

"Oh come on what u just did there will make us win for sure" He said

"Yea sure ill join the team" *this is not soccer its actually football*

"YAAYYY" Everyone cheered

*AT HOOOMMMEE*

I got home and told them i joined the football team

"Chance football is not a sport for girls" My mom said

"Oh so u think just because im a girl i cant play football wow mom thats sexisist "*i think*

"No i just dont want u getting hurt"

"Well u know all the fights im in i win" I say

"yes but thoes boys are buff they can nock u out before u could say boo" She said i just shook my head laughing and walked away

WHATS UP PEPS IM SORRY ANYWAY I HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND KEEP READING BYEEEEEEEEEEEE