Big Brother

LIKE FAV FAN

25. I like u?

Chance's POV

I woke up with someone on top of me i looked and saw Calum. I shoved him off and went to my room and took a shower.

I got dressed into a black tanktop and put a see threw grey shirt over that black jeans grey converse hightops a grey beanie and black glasses.

I went down stairs and saw mom she looked at me

"U should get a jacket its snowing outside" She said

"Thanks for telling me mom look im sorry about yesterday" I said

"I know u are and im sorry me and your father yelled at u but u have to get to school so go" She smiled and pushed me lightly out the door.

I got in my car and drove to school.

*AT SCHOOL ON A BEAUTIFUL SNOWY DAY* (idk wha i just did)

I walked into school and didnt get greeted by Annabeth or Alayna (BTW ALAYNA IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE MY WONDERFUL COUSIN) witch is a good thing

"Hey Chance ill get u back for what u did to alayna" I herd Annabeth say well scratch what i just said

"Oh yea what ya gonna do hit me" I said she just stomped away sticking her butt out cause she thinks every guy is looking

''She really is pathetic" I herd Brayden say behind me

"Yea i know" i turned and saw him smiling

"What" I said

"Nothing just thinking of somin" he said

"Okay well lets get to class" I say and walk to English

"Miss Hood u will sit up here today and for the rest of the week" Mr. Lorence says

"Hmm let me think about that no" I say and walk into the back

*AFTER FIRST AND 2 PERIOD*

I walked into my favorite class History it also has my favorite teacher Mrs. Dahl she was my third grade teacher (True)

"Hey" I said to Mrs. Dahl

"Hello Chance" She said with a sweet smile

"Alright today were gonna test on World War 2" She says everyone groans

''Yea yea yea no ones exsited but u can have your music" shes says now this time everyone cheers.

We were in the middle of the test when Mrs.Caral walked in (the principal)

"Hello sorry to bother u but can i please have Chance Hood and Alayna Marshal" She said

Everyone ooed as Alayna and i walked out of the room

"Now tell me what exactly happen yesterday" She asked

''well i was just sitting in class and Chance came up to me and started beating me for no reason" Alayna said

"WAIT WHAT EH AH ok ok this is what actually happened ok she be traded me turned into a total bitch she slept with my brother so thats why i beat her i didnt beat my brother because he wasnt thinking but u know that she knew what she was doing so i beat her''I said like it was no big deal but hey i had to she got on my nerves

"uh hu okay well Chance im gonna talk to u but for now get back to class'' she said and walked off

I walked back into class and finished the test and turned it in

*LUNCH*

I was talking with Carter about what we were planing on doing on Friday

''this is what u get for everything u did" i herd someone say then something cold was pored down my shirt

"HOLY SHITTING HELL'' I screamed luckly it was just ice and not food or somin

''wow u think ice is bad watch this" i say i grab my lunch and poured it on Annabeth

''WHAT THE HELL THIS IS A DESIGNER TOP" She screamed

''yes with my lunch" I said

"Chance really" I turned and saw Adin

"Yes really she started it by throwing ice down my shirt so i threw my food at her" I said shrugging my shoulders

''what r u doing here anyways" I asked i bet u $100 that hes here to watch me

"here to watch and make sure u dont do anything tosomeone" YUP TOLD U HERES YOUR MONEY

"UGH" I yelled and walked away

*AFTER SCHOOL*

I drove home and when i got in the house i flopped on the couch

"Hey" I herd somone say i looked up and saw Luke

"Hey" I replied

"I'm gonna sit on your butt" He said

"Ok" I was to tired to move so i dont care if he sat on my head

''Hey can i tell u somin" He asked

"Yea sure" I sat up and looked at him

"Um well I kinda maybe sorta like u" He said i was shocked should i say i like him back because i do or should i walk away.

HEY GUYS TELL ME WHAT U THINK I SHOULD DO SHOULD SHE BE WITH CATER OR SHOULD SHE BE WITH LUKE TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS AND ILL DECIDE ON WICH ONE HAS THE MOST