long lost twin

This is the squeal to new kid Summer and Luke split up due to money reason Read to ind out other things

1. What happened

HEY GUYS THIS IS THE SQUEAL TO NEW KID SO IF YOU HAVENT READ NEW KID READ IT FIRST

Jamies POV

Hi I'm Jamie Hemmings though i dont know my dad so maybe its Jamie Marshel idk but right now im gonna ask my mom about my dad

"Mom when can i met dad" I asked

"I dont know" She said

"Mom I'm 16 i should know who my father is" I was kinda angrey because like i want to meet him

"I know maybe ill try to talk to him"

"ok and what about my twin and why did u guys split up" I asked

"we still love eachother but we had to split due to money reasons" Mom said

"okay" I said and got ready for school we just moved back to Sydney,Australia

I got dresses into shorts and a crop top I have the same piercings as my mom but not the brow and nose

"JAMIE COME ON LETS GO" I heard my mom scream

I put my brown hair in a messy side bun

"IM COMING" I screamed put on my shoes grabbed my bag and ran down stairs

"alright the bus will be here any minute bye sweetie" She said and kisses my head

"bye"

I walked to the bus stop and saw a guy with brown hair and eyes like me wait he looks like me

"Hi" I said standing by him

"Hi I'm James Hemmings" He said

"Wait Hemmings I'm Jamie Hemmings"

"wait i have a twin named Jamie" he said we both looked at eachother

"i have a twin named James" i said

"Maybe we should get our parents to meet an dsee if its them" He said

"yea"

The bus got here and we got on

"why are people staring" I asked

"Because im hot" He said

We sat in the back

*AT SCHOOL*

We walked to our lockers witchwere right next to eachother

"Hey james" A lets just say barbie said she looked at me and glared

"Whos this" She said u could here the disgust in her voice

"this is Jamie and she maybe be my twin" James said he looked kinda annoyed i get why

*AFTER MANY BORING HOURS OF STUPID NESS*

I got off the bus with James

"Hey im gonna get my dad go get ur mom" He said and ran off i did the same

"MOM COME HERE ITS VERY IMPORTANT" I screamed

"what is it" She said

"just follow me"

We walked to the bus stop and saw James with his dad

"luke?" My mom said shocked

"Summer?"

They then ran to eachother and hugged

"Ive missed you so much" James dad well my dad said

"Me too" They seperated and kissed

Me and James high fived

"How" My mom said looking at us

"Well we met right here" I said

Luke looked at me and hugged me my mom did the same with James

"Yaaayy now were a family" James and i said

"yup" our parents said

"wow i cant believe its been 16 years" Luke said hugging my mom by the side

"yea are u still with the boys"

"yea come on lets go see them" Dad said

We walked up to a huge and i mean huge house

"BOYS I HAVE A SURPRISE" Dad screamed

"what is OH MY GOD SUMMER" A dude with black hair and blonde in it screamed and hugged mom

2 other dudes came running and hugged my mom

"Is this Jamie" One with red hair said

''Yea Jamie this is Calum Michael and Ashton" My mom said

"cool" Was all i said

"Summer can i talk to u" Dad asked

"yea okay Jamie get to know the weirdos''Mom said laughing and walked off with Dad

"Jamie i was th efirst to hold u when u were a baby out of the 3 of us" Calum said

"Cool"

"What to play Fifa" James asked

"sure"

We walked into the living room and started playing

"Jamie is it ok if we move in with your dad and brother" Mom asked walking in

"YEA" I yelled

"good now lets go home and get the boxes

"ok"

We left and started packing stuff we already unpacked

HEY GUYS I HOPE U LIKE IT SO FAR YET AGAIN THIS IS THE SQUEAL TO NEW KID SO IF YOU HAVENT READ NEW KID GO READ RN