long lost twin

This is the squeal to new kid Summer and Luke split up due to money reason Read to ind out other things

7. um no

Jamies POV

I woke up got dressed

OUTFIT:

I Put on light make up

MAKEUP:

And walked down stairs

"Morning" I said

"Morning u have school rn so go" Mom said

I dont really eat breakfast so it didnt bother me. I grabbed my bag and went to the bus stop with James.

When the bus got here we got on and sat down

"Um excuse me thats my seat" The same slut from yesterday

''Becca it's fine" James said

''Get up freck" She said alright heres a little thing about me when people mess with me i beat the shiz out of them just like my mom

''um no 1 because u aint the boss of me and 2 im not gonna listen to a controlling slut who only cares for her self and bullies people" every gasped

"No one ever talks to me like that" She said angry

"Well sweetie im not scared of u"

"better watch your back Hemmings" She walked to the back of the bus

"I'm good" I repiled and sat down

*AT SCHOOL*

I walked in and everyone looked at me

"what" I asked

"what you did on the bus was amazing" A guy with blonde and blue eyes said i got to say hes hot

"i know"

I walked to my locker and got ready for History

"look Hemmings u better stay away from James or ill make your life a living hell''

"Nah I'm okay" I said and walked to class

I sat down and guess who came in Becca

She came over and slapped me

"EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN AND ILL HURT YOU" She screamed i just smiled

"nah im good i dont listen to people like u" Everyone in the room was watching

"UGHHH" she screamed and left

"BITCH" i screamed and went back to looking at my phone

"hey bitch thats my seat" I looked up and saw a guy with spiked hair piercings like me well on the face and tattos

"Is your name on it" I asked turning off my phone

"No" He said

"then its not your seat" I said

He just walked away

*after math and history and shiz AND TO LUNCH)

I walked outside because i wasnt hungry i sat under a tree and did nothing well i sat there but still

"Hey" I looked up and saw the same HOT (hehe) guy from history

"Hi''

"My names Mason whats yours'' he asked he seemed sweet

"Jamie" I smiled

"Arent u hungry"

"Nah i never am" I said

"Oh yea me either'' after he said that Becca and some other barbies came over

''baby why r u hanging out with this loser" She said glaring at me

"Dont call me baby" He sounded super annoyed I get why

"I can do whatever i want i own u" She grabbed his arm and tried to pull him up but failed

"GET UP"

''NO IM NOT GONNA LISTEN TO YOU" He screamed and slapped her

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She screamed. Now everyone around was looking\

"HOW DARE U" She screamed and tackled him

I jumped up and pushed off of him i threw punch after punch afte punch untill i felt someone pull me off

"Jamie stop" I looked and saw James

"Jamie u dont just go around punching people" He said

"well i had a reason"

''and what is that''

''shes a bitch''

''true'' He laughed

I looked at becca had blood all over her face

"JAMIE HEMMINGS WHAT IN THE WORLD DID U DO" I looked and saw mom and dad

''when did u get here" I ased

''James called now why did u bea this innocent girl''

"Oh she is not innocent she jumped on Mason and shes a bitch so i punched her over and over again" I said

"*sigh* Come on were going home" Dad said i nodded and walked to the car

*at home*

When i got home i ran upstairs and jumped on my bed

DING

I looked at my phone and saw a unknown number

"Hey its mason"

"Hi how did u get my number"

"i have my ways"

"um okay"

"anyways can u go see a movie"

"are u asking me on a date"

"maybe"

"okay''

''okay mean yes u will"

"yes"

"okay meet me at the theater''

''okay bye"

"byeeeee''

I got up and got changed walked down stairs outfit:

"BYEEE'' I yelled and ran outside and to the theater

HEY GUYS I HOPE U LIKE IT SO FOR COMENT IF U DO OR DONT AND YEA BYEEEEEEEEEEE