New Kid

THE SQUEAL IS LONG LOST TWIN AND ITS OUT SOOOO YEA WHEN UR DONE WITH THIS READ LONG LOST TWIN

19162Views

31. New friend

Summer's POV

I woke up got dressed

OUTFIT:

I went downstairs to see Luke and his parents

"heyyy" i said smiling and walking into the kitchen and eating breackfast

*after breckfast and drove to school with James and Luke*

We got to the school and guess who showed up to BITCHES

Aleisha and Maria

"what do u want bitches" James said highly annoyed same with Luke and I

"babe why so mad im your girlfriend"Maria said

"ALRIGHT THATS IT" I ran up to Maria and beat the shit out of her and when i was dont with her i did the same with Aleisha

"SUMMER LUKE JAMES TO THE PRINCIBLE OFFICE I REPEAT SUMMER LUKE JAMES TO THE PRINCIBLES OFFICE" We heard a ladie scream

We walk to the office and sat down

"alright what happened" Mr barker (found out thats what his name is not mr bartner haha im so stupid)

"well u see aleisha wont stop harrasing luke then Jame's ex girlfriend Maria threatened me and james hered and broke up with her and then they came to us so i beat the shiz out of them" I simply said like it was no big deal

"sigh Summer this is like your 10th fight your suspened for the day same with Luke and James" Mr barker said

"fine"

I got up and left same with the boys

*at home*

"Summer James what are u doing here" Dad asked

"What are u doing here" i said because hes suppose to be at work

"i got the day off now answer my question"

"ok we got suspened for the day" James said

"your grounded now go to your rooms Luke since im an amazing father u can stay" YES

We went up to my room and sat on my bed

"what now" James asked

"well im gonna feed smokey then change" i said

OUTFIT:

NEXT DAY

I woke up got dressed into a crop to that says MEGA GEEK and nike shorts i put on my shoes and went down stairs

"Hey Summer theres going to be a new student and me and u are suppose to show her around" James said

"cool whats her name"

"uhh i think Dove"

"cool anyways BYEEEEE MOM" I screamed and walked to my car without breakfast

I walked out and saw the boys

"hey guys need a ride"

"yes please" Calum said and they hoped in

*AT SCHOOL*

we walked in and i went to the office with James

"ahh Summer and James Marshal this is Dove and u guys shall show her around" One of the ladies said

"alright" I smiled as she walked up to us

"hi so what do u have for first period" James asked looking at her

"um I have History" She looked sorta scared wonder why

"cool same with me" I said

We walked out of the office and torwards History

"alright i have to go see u after school" James said walking off

*after school cause its boring af*

After our last period Dove and i met up with all of them

"hey giys this is Dove shes new" I said going up to Luke

"hi dove" they all said

"LETS GO TO THE MALL" Fhloe screamed

"whats a mall" Dove asked

"U DONT KNOW WHAT A MALL IS"

"no"

"well then your coming lets go"

*AT MALL*

"wow this place is big"

"yea come on i have to show u something" I said and dragged her into forever 21

"alright pick out whatever u want" I said she nodded and went and looked for stuff.

She cam back with a black dress with silver buttons from the top to bottom and a tan dress with a bag boots a necklace and sunglasses

"u can get more" I said

"ok ill get one more dress" She walked off and i waited

"heyy" i heared someone behind me and saw it was Luke

"Hey" I smiled and kissed him (AWWWW idk what that was for)

"were's Dove" He asked

"Looking for a dress" As i said that she came back with a blue dress

"Alright u done" I said

"yea"

I took the dress and paid for them

"u didnt have to pay for them but thank u"

"your welcome now im gonna find some stuff u can come with me or go to them" I said

She came with me it kinda seemed like she was scared of them

*AFTER MALL*

We got to my house and just hung out and watched a movie

"what do u guys want to do" Angel asked

"Um guys what time is it" Dove asked worried

"Um 12:00 why" Calum said

"oh crap i have to go home" She said she got up grabbed her stuff and ran out the door i ran after her

"hey want a ride home"

"yes please"

I drove her home and when she got out she walked up to her door she was about to open it when im guessing her dad opened it grabbed her and threw her in

WHAT THE HELL

HEY GUYS SOOO I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY I REALLY DONT THINK I SHOULD DO A CO AUTHOR WHAT DO U GUYS THINK AND ALAYNA AKA ALAYNA TOMLINSON IM NOT DOING U SO DONT EVEN ASK ANYWAY BUT KEEP READING BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE