New Kid

THE SQUEAL IS LONG LOST TWIN AND ITS OUT SOOOO YEA WHEN UR DONE WITH THIS READ LONG LOST TWIN

19134Views

37. finding out

Summer'sPOV

I drove home as fast as i could i did not want who ever the hell that was to yell at me

I got home and walked inside still shocked at want i saw why did he throw her in and when i say throw i mean grab her by her hair and throw her in

"hey u ok" Michael asked they all looked at me

"yea but i dont think dove is" I said and sat down

"what do u mean" Angel asked

"well i dropped her off and im guessing her dad grabbed her by her hair and threw her in the house when she got to the door''

"do u think thats why she looked scared of us" James said

''yea probably she might have though we were going to hurt her" Luke said

"yea"

Dove's POV

My dad grabbed me and threw me inside

"WERE THE HELL WERE U U LITTLE SHIT"

"i..i was at m.my friends house" i stuttered i knew what was coming next

Him and my mom kicked punched and did other things to me

NEXT DAY

Summer's POV

I woke up and got dresses into one of my new outfits and went down stairs

"morning" was all i said grabbed my bag and went to Lukes house

"heyy" He said

"Hi" I was not in a good mood

"r u okay" he asked as we walked to his car

"no im worried about Dove"

"Maybe we can talk to our parents and see what they think"

"Yea she needs to get away from them''

*AT SCHOOL*

We walked into school and met up with everyone

"Well look who we have here the loser squad" We heard someone say we looked and saw guess who? Aleisha and Maria

"we'er not the losers u guys r because both of u are desperate sluts who are nice when there boyfriends are around and then bitches to everyone else when there not" i said because there getting on my last nerve

"what did u say" Maria said stepping closer

"I guess you didnt learn your lesson the other day" Aleisha said smirking

"what lesson the lesson when i beat the shit out of you two" I said ready to do it again

"yea nice lie we did that to u" Maria said

"yea suurrrreee then why dont i have any cuts or bruses unlike u guys who has black eyes and busted lips"

"Yea stop lying cause everyone knows because they saw and there all looking right now" Ashton said it was true everyone was looking same with a few teachers arent they going to stop us

"UGHH" Maria screamed and charged at me but i moved at the last minute and she ran into the lockers

Everyone laughed and Aleisha did the same with and bounced on me

I punched her in the face and rolled us over and did punch after punch. Looked over and saw Natasha doing the same with Maria

"alright summer i think shes good" Calum said pulling me off.

I looked at my hands they had blood and cuts all over

"Alirght funs over" Mr.Barker said

"why didnt any of u stop us" Fhole said

"because they deserve what they get because they destroyed my car and classrooms and sent the music teacher to the hospital" He said

"By the way girls your parents are here" They just groaned in pain

''ALRIGHT EVERYONE BACK TO CLASS" He yelled and everyone one did as her said

*AFTER SCHOOL BC ITS BORING AF*

During school Dove showed up she had a bruise on her cheak and arm. As we walked to my house i decided to ask her

"um Dove i saw what your dad did last night" I said

"oh u did"

"yea and i was wondering are u getting abused at home" She nodded and everyone hugged her

''were sorry" Natasha said a we broke apart

"you should really tell someone" I said

"I do but im afraid"

"we can help how bout we go to your house set a camera in every room but he bath and there room so your room livingroom and kitchen and see if we can catch them doing what they do" Luke said getting out 3 cameras and tape

"already had this in mind i see" Ashton said laughing

"yes in deed i did"

HEY GUYS UMM WELL UMM LET ME SEE WHAT CAN I SAY  OH YEAAA

I CANT BELIEVE I GOT 2K ALMOST 3K READS THATS AWESOME AND WHAT DO U THINK THEY WILL FIND NAH JUST KIDDING YOU SHOULD NOW ANYWAYS BUT YEA LOVE YA THANKS FOR READING BYEEEEEE