New Kid

THE SQUEAL IS LONG LOST TWIN AND ITS OUT SOOOO YEA WHEN UR DONE WITH THIS READ LONG LOST TWIN

19134Views

39. catching them in the act

Summer's POV

We got to her house and walked to the door

"My parents are homr" She said

"ok we can get the others to distract them and we can set up the camera in all three rooms" Calum said as we walk in

"DOV oh hi guys" A ladie that looked about mid 30s

"Hi" We all said

So we got to the point were we distracted them about talking about there family pictures long enough to put the cameras up in the living room,kitchen and Doves room

"Okay i hope this works" i said quietly to them

"yea me too" Angel said

"Alright well we have to go it was nice meeting u guys" Calum said he looked at dove with a i hope this works face and we left

*AT MY HOUSE*

We got to my house and got on Luke's Laptop that had all the camera footage stuff.

We watched for a couple minutes till we heard yelling

"U ARE NEVER ALOUD TO BRING YOUR FRIENDS OVER"

"i im sorry"

we clicked threw the 3 rooms and saw her and her parents in her room.

We all gasped we saw her parents kicking punching her over and over. The her dad grabbed her head and started pounding it against the floor

"alright i had enough" James said grabbed his phone and call 911

*POlICE AT ME HOUSE*

"Alright so were does she live" A officer said

*AT DOVES HOUSE*

A officer kicked down the door and her parents came running from the kitchen

"exuse me why did u kick down our door" Her dad asked

"we were told about abusive parents" One said

"um i think u have the wrong house"

"BITCH I think not" I said grabbing luke's laptop and showing them what we caught

"thats why u came over YOU LITTLE SHIT" Her dad screamed and charged at me

He jumped on me and punched me, He only got one punched because i flipped us over and threw punch after punch after punch and him. by the time i was done he had a bloody nose black eye and cuts on his face and i had a busted lip

"WHYD DID U DO THAT" The mom screamed and tryed to punch me but the police came down and stopped her

"what happened here" One said looking at mt busted lip to my hands then the fatty laying on the ground

"well he jumped on me so i beat the shit out of him" I said

"well lets get u cleaned up and them taken away"

The officer who talked to us at my house came down with Dove she had a really bad busted lip and bruises all over her face and arms

*AT MY HOUSE AFTER TSKING CARE OF DOVE*

"Well now i have to go to a foster home but im just glad that im away from them thank u guys" Dove said smiling as we sat in my living room watching Mean Girls

"your welcome" We said

We all fell aslepp around 3:00

HEY GUYS IM AM SOOOO SOO SORRY BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK BUT GUESS WHAT MY NEXT BOOK IS GOING TO BE LONG LOST TWIN AND MY CO  AUTHOR FOR THAT BOOK WILL BEEEEE 5SOSFAN2001 SO YEA COMMENT IF U WOULD LIKE TO BE A CO AUTHOR FOR THE BOOK AFTER LONG LOST TWIN IT WILL BE OLDER BROTHER SO YEA LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR GETTING ME TO 3K READS LOVE YA BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE