New Kid

THE SQUEAL IS LONG LOST TWIN AND ITS OUT SOOOO YEA WHEN UR DONE WITH THIS READ LONG LOST TWIN

19139Views

11. A**hole

Summer's POV

I woke up got dressed into a Half sleeve lose shirt that shows my belly button and down i put on shorts and white converse. i put on my bellybutton hip lip nose and all up my ear percings yea i know alot

I walked down stairs and saw them the boys Crystal and some other barbies. I looked at them in disgust (i think i soelt it right idk and idc)

"Summer u will be spending the day with them so u dont fight anymore" My dad said looking up from his news paper

"what if we fight what would u do" i said looking at him

"take away your phone or maybe only have u eat Breckfast lunch and diner with out anysnacks"

I gasped no one takes away my food

"fine ill try not to kill one of them"

I looked at them and they all looked at all of my piercings

"what"

"nothing just thats alot" Bandanna boy witch i found out was Ashton said

"i know thats why i did it" i said wallking into the kitchen and grabbing like all of the bacon
"fat much" one of the barbies said

I pulled up my shirt to show my 6pack

"those are fake af" she said

"your fake af and no there not" i said and went on my phone and saw i had a text from Jason

Looks like hes out of town for the next month great

"Oh summer your brothers out of town" My mom said

"I know he texted me" i said finishing my bacon and putting the plate in the sink

"ok weres the oreos" my mom said thats like her favorite food same with me but not as much as her.

I ran upstairs and came down with the oreos
''i got hungry and i saw them so i took them" i said handing her the half empty packet

"well at least there still some now go and find something to do with them but not here" She said

"fine come on lets go" I grabed my bag and we all went out side

"were do u want to go" i said really annoyed it would have been fine with just the boys but nooo the girls have to be here

"idk lets just walk and find something to do" Luke said coming over to me.

It was kinda weird because of what happened the night before

We ended up at the mall we started walking around when a girl came up

"hey babe wnat to see a movie" she said to Luke WAIT WHAT

"actually i cant maybe later" he said looking at her EWWWW (idk)

"okay bye" she kissed him and left

I had that feeling when u chatch your boyfriend cheating or something i looked at him in disbelife (idk if it is spelt right)and walked off

"hey whyd u walk off" Michael said coming over to me

"because i dont want to be by Luke" i said

"u like him dont u"

"i dont know i definetly have feelings for him but i dont know if there positive" (PERCY JACKSON THE LIGHTING THIEF)

"oh but u never really nswered my question"

"well u should know becasue u saw what happened last night he kinda cheated on his girlfriend'' i said looking at him

''ohh that yea he does but doesnt really like her shes clingy and a b**ch"

"oh''

*after mall*

We got to my house and walked in me and Michael became really good friends. I havent talk are looked Luke all day

''So how did it go" My mom asked as walked in the door

''good me and Michael got along well" i said and sat on the couch

"good and the others" she said

"eh" was all i said

''oh'' she said and walked off

''ima go change" i got up and went to my room

I walked in and heard the door shut and locki looked behind me and saw Luke

"what do u want Luke" i snapped as i went to my dresser

"Look Summer im sorry i didnt tell u about Aleisha i forgot" he said

''yea well i dont care get out so i can change" i snapped

He walked out and changed into nike shorts and a croptop that said to cool school. i out my hair in a messy bun and walked down stairs

I looked at the clock and it read 8:45 pm

''want to watch a movie" i asked to them i am getting along with the barbie crew

"sure do u have mean girls" Crystal asked

''yea ill put it in"

so i did

*after many movies*

It was 2:30 am and everyone was asleep but me and Luke

"im gonna go to bed goodnight" i said to him and walked upstaries and fell asleep. plzz read my athur note

HEY GUYS SO I HAVE A FEW THINGS 1 I KNOW THAT LUKE AND ALEISHA ARENT A THING 2 I ONLY PUT IN BARBIE GIRLS BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE DOES PLUS IT KINDA GOES WITH THE BOOK AND 3 MESSY BUNS GIRLS MAKE THEM PERFECT LIKE SHOULDNT IT TAKE U LIKE 2 SSECONDS LIKE ITS CALLED A MESSY BUN FOR A REASON ANY WAY THANKS FOR READING AND KEEP READING BYEEEEE OH AND ONE MORE THING MY COMPUTER WONT LET ME UPLOAD PICTURES SO U WILL NOT GET ANY FOR A WHILE MAYBE OK BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE