Gods and goddesses:
1) Zeus- Lord of the sky/lightning, King of all gods, brother to Hades and Poseidon, part of the Big Three, married to Hera, no children at the moment.
2) Poseidon- Lord of the Sea, Earthquakes, and Horses. brother to Zeus and Hades, part of the Big Three, father to Ashton.
3) Hades- Lord of the Underworld, loves death and is not welcome in Olympus because of the things he has done, brother to Zeus and Poseidon, part of the Big Three, father to Nico Di Angelo.
4) Ares- God of War, very violent and gruesome, father to Michael and other children at camp.
5) Hermes- God of Thieves and Messenger of the Gods, very smart and witty, has the most children at camp.
6) Dionysus- God of Wine, appears as a 50 year old man, very lazy and useless, VERY little children at camp.
7) Hephaestus- God of Fire and Forge, is called the ugly god, has some children at camp.
1) Hera- Goddess of Marriage and Faith, Queen of the gods, most mature out of all gods and goddesses, married to Zeus, only has children with Zeus, mother of Ares and Aphrodite.
2) Aphrodite- Goddess of Love and Beauty, very formal and when you see her she looks like what ever the perfect woman looks like to you, married to Hephaestus, many children at camp
3) Athena- Goddess of Wisdom and Battle, smartest and quickest out of all gods and goddesses, very strict and independent, not married, has many children at camp.
4) Hestia- Goddess of the Hearth, sister to Zeus, is a virgin, doesn't really have any personality, her cabin at camp is honorary since she will never have children.
5) Artemis- Goddess of the Hunt, virgin and doesn't want anything to do with boys except for family, most active at night, cabin at camp is honorary since she will never have children.
As we walked into camp it was already like midnight so Tamuss showed us our bunks. Michael already knew where his was since he has gone here every summer since he was like 6. That's why he could never hang out during the summer. He always told us he was on vacation but he never told us where when we asked him, I thought. Now it all makes sense. Every god had their own cabin that represented them. For example, the Ares cabin was full of children of Ares, including Michael. Zeus's cabin was empty since he doesn't have any children at the moment, I thought the Hades cabin would have Nico in it but Tamuss explained that he doesn't stay here, but in his father's palace in the underworld. Poseidons cabin was empty except for me, and you get the point. There were 12 cabins altogether that represented each main god and goddess. The gods were Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Hermes, Hephaestus, Dionysus, and Ares. The goddesses were Aphrodite, Athena, Hera, Hestia, and Artemis(See very beginning of chapter for info on gods and goddesses).
Since no one else was in my cabin and Luke and Calum were not children of the gods, they got to sleep in mine.
*The next day*
(Still Ashtons POV)
Michael came into our cabin and woke us up. We got ready and went down to the pavilion for breakfast (btw the camp is magical so all of Ashtons, Lukes, and Calums clothes were teleported to camp). So word had gotten around about how the "Son of Poseidon" killed a Minotaur with his "amazing powers" last night. I guess I was like the big shot around here now and Luke and Calum agreed to stick around me all the time so they wouldn't have the shit scared out of them any more. We finished our breakfast and Tamuss explained that we have sword practices after breakfast every single day. He also said that Michael could be my partner until I learned the basics, but Calum and Luke would have to watch. Mortals weren't allowed to touch any weapons since they would probably accidentally kill someone.
So Mikey and I made our way over to the arena for sword practice. They had bleachers so the other two boys sat on there. They had test dummies and Michael was showing me what he could do on one of them.
"So how good are you at this?" I asked him.
"Let's just say most people don't want to mess with me" he replied, smirking.
"Sure" I scoffed. I didn't really think he would be able to even make an indent in the dummies "flesh" but I watched anyways.
But sure enough, I was SO wrong. He stabbed and jumped over the automated dummies staff. He created slash marks across his chest and arms. The dummy's sword tried to stab Mikey in the chest but he bent backwards towards the ground. The guy tried to also stab at his feet but Mikey jumped up, did a front flip over the dummy, and completely decapitated it from the neck up. The head was thrown towards Luke and he caught it.
"This.Is.Aweome!!!" Luke said excitedly with the biggest smile I have ever seen on him.
"I was wrong" I stated quietly and sighed.
"You sure were" Michael replied. "Now you try" He pointed towards the rack of swords for me to go pick one. I walked over and picked up every single one. I picked up one of them and it immediately felt right in my hands.
"I guess I'll try this one" I told Mikey while walking over to him and smiling.
"Of course I'll let you try it, but that sword is made for advanced swordsman."
"We'll then I better start getting used to it" I said. He just laughed.
"So can u like cut the dummy up into pieces, Ash?" Calum called from the area he was sitting.
"Probably not!" I yelled back.
"Ok, so first you want to hold the sword like this..." He showed me how to hold it and some basic attack and self defense moves. I guess for my first time I was pretty good. At the end of the lesson I ended up cutting the dummy's arm off along with half his face.
"Great!! I didn't know you would be that good on your first try!!" Michael exclaimed, clearly shocked.
"Now something else I want to show yo-..."
"What?" I asked him.
"Shit." he mumbles staring across the battle arena (btw the battle arena is outside). I looked to where he was looking.
"Who's that" I said. The guy looked tall, muscular, and tan and he was wearing a purple cape. Then everyone started to kneel. I looked back at Mikey and asked again, "Who is it?"
He gulped then whispered, "Nico Di Angelo."
Hey guys. I want to put up a vote that I will close later today. It's 'bout what the name of the next chapter should be. I know you haven't read it yet but which name sounds better?...
1) All My Fault
2) Meeting Di Angelo
Just comment which one you like better.
Also I need girlfriends for:
I'm not doing one for Ashton yet.
If you want to be one of they guy's listed above's girlfriends, comment:
your first and last name:
hair color and length:
clothing style: (like dresses, jeans, leggings, crop tops, converse, etc.)
Thanks so much and Love you guys!!! XX