️➶❥➴Iƞ ʆσѵε ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɱαίᴅᴇɴ️➶❣➴F͓̽a͓̽i͓̽t͓̽h͓̽sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Christmas one~shot |AU|

It's about a master falling in love with a red head maiden this is for the Manga/Anime Writing Competition

1. ️➶❥➴Iƞ ʆσѵε ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɱαίᴅᴇɴ️➶❣➴F͓̽a͓̽i͓̽t͓̽h͓̽sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Christmas one~shot

Have you ever heard the phrase Christmas in July? Well this is for the Manga/Anime writing competition. This is my first competition so I hope you enjoy this one shot I made last year! On wattpad this is an au (Alternate Universe) story. I do not own the cover

Since its the spirit of christmas and I'm a happy mood of kind of this is a Yugioh 5ds.

Yusei pov

It was a quiet morning at the mansion.

"They're late I thought in my head "They're always late".

I slowly walked upstairs to one of the guest room and opened the door. A cold wind came from the door.

I said, "Get up you lazy ass there's work to be done!"

He got up with sleepy eyes and said, "But master we worked all day yesterday!"

"Don't talk back to me!" as I raised my voice to him.

He jumped out of bed.

I said, "Come on get up or I will switch you!"

As he got up to walk he headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He walked in with a very suspicious smirk on his face.

"Good morning master", he said

"Good morning Crow", I said

(He pulled out a list and handed it to him)

These are all the chores that need to be done by the afternoon.

Clean the gold fish bowl

Clean the bathroom

Clean the dishes

Clean the kitchen

Feed the animals that are outback

Clean the chandelier

Then eat breakfast

Lastly, you will go to the store to get food.

Crow Pov

I said, "Can I eat first? I will have no "energy to do all of it"

"You should have thought about that at 8:00am!" He said back to me.

I said, "Please" "Fine" He replied.

I said, "Do we have leftovers in the fridge?"

He said, "I don't know look!" as he stayed standing in my room before walking out.

"Thank you master" I opened the fridge

Wait a minute I looked over the list and then the fridge. I said, "Go to the store to get food" As I looked at an empty fridge.

There's were leftover chicken bones and an half eaten sandwich. Jack must have lost his sandwich. Well I found it!

Then without hesitation I immediately closed the fridge and thought to myself that in two days it will be Christmas. Then I thought to myself and hoped that the master was going to be nicer this year and stop being a dick!

Jack pov

I was sleeping in the game room I heard footsteps coming. I tried to ignore the sound but, I knew it was the master! I said, "What do you want?"

He said, "I need you to sweep the chimney top."

"But it's to cold" I pulled the covers to hide my face also the covers where to warm to get up out of the sofa.

"I'm sure you'll will be fine" he said

(Then he walked away)

I just sighed and sat up for a little while and thought "why was the master mean to us"?

But kind of nice to the other girls?

I just sighed and got up to do chimney top"

But little did the master know his heart grow smaller we all know that Crow and Jack wanted there wish. But what about a red hair girl and her blonde sister?

Akiza pov

The master walked into me and my sister Sherry room, roomer has it he was mean to the others. I think that he had never been in loved in his life. Just like that story I read when I was little Beauty and the Beast.

I was reading a book just then I heard a nock on the door. I got the door

"Hi master" then I curtsy so did my sister

like Jack said when the master saw Akiza his mood change and heart grow three sizes.

"In two days it will be Christmas" I said

He sighed and sat next to me on the bed

Please be nice to Crow and Jack & Sherry and me?

"Fine I will it for you" he said

(He kissed me on the forehead)

I blushed a little he smiled at me

Then walked out the door

"Do you like the master"? Sherry said

"What no"! I said "That blush is not telling me that" she giggled I trow a pillow at her.

"Master and Akiza sitting in a tree kissing" she sang I trow my second pillow at her "shut up"

And help me feed the homeless I said to her back

I got up and put my maiden dress on

Sherry was brushing her teeth

I walked outside of the mansion

I saw an old man with an a cane looking sad

"Umm excuse me but are you hungry"?

I told him "a little"he said

I got an apple out of my pocket and give it to him "here "I said I hand him the apple.

"But don't you want to save it for later"? He said

"No thanks" "I don't eat apples as much as I "used to here take it you need it more than" me". I said

"Thank you your kind girl and Merry "Christmas " he said back

"Merry Christmas to you too" I said

we both wave goodbye to each other.

And I continue walked into the snow then Sherry follow me behind.

A few a hours of walking we where at the homeless shelter give soups to people.

Yusei pov

The snow was coming down slowly I was just writing in my diary about a pretty little red head. I soon fall asleep just then I heard a nock at the door "dinner will be ready soon" crow said "me and Jack made it".

I got up and got the door "crow you know "you're cooking is not good".

"Christmas is to tomorrow master"! what cause you To be so mean to us? But only be nice to two girls"? He said crow then slapped me and ran away down the hall.

I walked down the hall to Sharry and Akiza room. I knocked on the door

"Akiza and Sharry would you two come to" "dinner with me"?

Akiza behind the door: no

Yusei: why not?

Akiza: you not been nice to crow and Jack

Yusei: fine Then go ahead and STARVED!

Yusei walking away "if she doesn't eat with me" "then she's not eating at all" I said in my head.

Akiza crying "why won't he understand the true "meaning of Christmas shrry"?

"He will tomorrow" she said

Yusei was in bed having a nightmare

"you better change your attitude the monster" said to "him or you won't have an friends left" he said

yusei opened his eyes he was sweating in his king sized bed. He put his robe on and walking down the hall and nocked on the door of crow and Jack they both opened the door.

"I'm so sorry for not being nice to you two" I said

"has mean old scrooge finally learned the true" "meaning of Christmas?" crow said

Yup kindness and a good heart now let's. Get dinner and breakfast and lunch together I said back two them

Me and crow and Jack made all the food

The sun came up and I was tired

I walked upstairs and kock on akiza and Sherry room.

"Marry Christmas" I told her she hugged me and so did Sherry

"umm master I have something to give you"? Akiza said

"Can you kept my heart?" she said

"Yeah" I said

They both kisses

And dance all night

Yusei had finally know the true meaning of Christmas don't let your sickness or demons hold you down.

The end