Adopted By Michael Gordon Clifford

What happens when one day you twin brother is adopted without you? You had to live in a cold room without him? Your older brother tried to help but nothing worked? One day a man came looking for a girl age 10-16 and adopted you? You wouldn't go without you older brother?

19425Views

25. chapter 22

Recap-
*Madison Pov*
"Maddy, get changed! We said when we get back you have to be changed!" Emma yells at me and i just lay in my bed
"Maddy, we know you are heartbroken but you cant be like this all the time" Ella said
"Everything hurts" I say
"I know what will get her up!" Emma said, i hear movement and a song starts playing. Emma starts singing
-Continue-

-Emma-
I miss that happy friend that I had
You been acting so sad
Won't you come back? yeah yeah

"Guys, dont" I say as i sit up

-Emma-
You never take the town with your girls no more
Always with your new boy
But he ain't all that, but you don't know it yet

-Ella-
Oh his kiss is soft and sweet
And he swept you off your feet
But he's no good for you, he's no good for you and I'm sure he's worth a lot of gold
But you're better than you know
And he's no good for you, he's no good for you hey!

-The 3 of them-
That boys no good for ya
You're way too good for him
That boys no good for ya, for ya
Woah, woah, woah no he no good, he no good for you
Woah, woah, woah no he no good, he no good for you

-Chloe-
He drives those fancy cars that you like
But he doesn't call you at night and tell you he loves you
And he's thinking of you
No you can't take him home for the holidays
Better keep him away
Cause he's such a tool, girl
And everyone would say I bet...

-Ella-
Oh his kiss is soft and sweet
And he swept you off your feet
But you're better than you know
And he's no good for you, he's no good for you, hey!

-The 3 of them-
That boys no good for ya
You're way too good for him
That boys no good for ya, for ya
Woah, woah, woah no he no good, he no good for you
Woah, woah, woah no he no
Good he no good for you

-Emma-
Won't you take it from a friend
That boy is not a gentleman
And you'll find out soon enough
What you're feeling it ain't love
Cause he called me yesterday
And he asked me on a date
Tried to play you like a fool
And that's why I'm calling you

-Ella-
Oh his kiss is soft and sweet
And he swept you off your feet
But you're better than you know
And he's no good for you, he's no good for you, hey!

-Chloe-
Oh his kiss is soft and sweet
And he swept you off your feet
But you're better than you know
And he's no good for you, he's no good for you, hey!

-The 3 of them-
That boys no good for ya
You're way too good for him
That boys no good for ya, for ya
That boys no good for ya
You're way too good for him
That boys no good for ya, for ya, hey!

"Wow! I'll get dressed" I say and go to my closet
I walk out and the look at me
"There she is, lets go!" Chloe said
"Where?" I ask
"To the store to get food!" Emma yells and i laugh, there was a knock on the door
"Come in!" I yell and the 4 fags walk in
"We're going somewhere, we'll be back tonight" Michael
"Ok" I walk up ti him and give him a kiss on the cheek
"Bye dad! Love you daddy!" I yell
"What did you do?" He ask
"Nothing!" I say
"Yet" Emma mutters
"Ok, lets go guys" And they leave
"Give it like 10 minutes then they will leave" I say, then there was another knock on the door
"Its open!" I yell and Miley and Emily walk in
"Yes?" I ask
"I have to work, can you watch Miley, Anthony had to do something so he cant watch her" She ask
"Sure, come her Miley" I say and the Emily closes the door, that woke April up and she see a new person so she runs to Miley and jumps on her and licks her face, Miley starts giggle
"Woffy! Woffy!' She giggles
"Miley this is April" I says
"Hi Apriw" She say
"April down" I say and April sits
"We still going to the store?" I ask
"Yup! And we have a little girl, they cant suspect anything" Ellla said and i nod. I wounder what the guys are doing
*Mason Pov*
"When is Alec coming with the food?" A drunk Anthony ask, we invited him and well him, Zayn, Lou, Harry, Niall, Luke, Calum, Conner, Justin, Jeremy and Ashton are drunk. Me, Michael and Liam are still sober
"You guys only been here for 20 minutes and already drunk?" Michael ask them and they all laugh
"It 5" Lou laughs
"We're not drinking, right?" I ask Michael and he nods. Alec hurry with the food
*Madison Pov*
We are at the store getting what we want, me and Miley are in the candy section gettind the cady she wants.
"Wook!" Miley points to the other side of them room and i look and see Alec. Before i could tell her lets leave she yelled for him
"Alew! Alew! Hi!" She yells to him and he looks up and sees us, he waves and i wave back
"Can we go and see him?" She ask
"I dont know" I say but she grabs my hand and drags me over there, Miley lets go of me and hugs Alec legs
"Hey" I say
"Hi" He says, we try not to llok at each other but fail
"Uh, we need to go" I says and pick Miley up
"Bye" He said and i wave and i walk off
"You and him still boyfreind and girlfriend?" She ask me and i shake my head
"Oh! I sowwy" She said
"Dont be, its not your fault" I said and she wipes my face, i didnt know i started crying
"Dont cry, be happy!" She smiles and i laugh, we walk back to the girls
"Ready?" I ask and the nod and we go to check out, we dump everything. The lady looks at everything
"Its not as weird as it seems" I say
"It is" She said and my phone rings
Fuck you and your opinion How could you be so blind? What goes around
Comes back around in time You don’t know shit You don’t know shit about me
You don’t know shit, shit, shit Don’t know a goddamn thing abo-" I answer
"Hello?" I says
"Mads! Baby, how are you!" Conner ask
"Conner, are you drunk?" I ask
"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" He laughs
"Where are you?" I ask
"Ethan's" He said, i look around and see Alec drive away
"What are you doing?" I ask
"Haveing fun with Mason, Ethan, Mitchell, Zayn, Harry, Luke, Calum and all them" He said
"I need to go, Alec's here. Byeeeeeee" He said and hangs up
"Well then" I say
"Im scared to know what they are doing" Chloe said and payed and we leave.
*Mason's Pov*
"Hi, we need 16 male size bubbles" I say into the phone
"ASK HM IF HE SELLS WEED!" Mitchell yells and everyone laughs
"Yeah, in a hour. Ok" I said and hang up. Dont ask!
"Party!" Alec yells as he walks though the door
"Its just a bunch of guys, this is going to be weird" I say
"And dont you have school tomorrow" Michael ask
"Fuck" I mutter
*Madison Pov*
"Yeah, 6 male human size bubbles" I say
"ASK HIM IF HE SELLS WEED!" Ella yells and everyone laughs
"One hour, ok" I say and hang up
"Dont we have school tomorrow" Emma said and i shrug
"I told Emily i dropped Miley off at the sunshine care" Ella said
"Lets do this!" Chloe yells
"In one hours!" I yell
"I'll get the drinks" Ella said
And its Sunday and we have school tomorrow,
Oh well!