Adopted By Michael Gordon Clifford

What happens when one day you twin brother is adopted without you? You had to live in a cold room without him? Your older brother tried to help but nothing worked? One day a man came looking for a girl age 10-16 and adopted you? You wouldn't go without you older brother?

21. chapter 18

*Alec Pov*
I hate Monday's! But not this week, there was a big gas leak on saturday night and they said we have the whole week off! Thank you gas leaks. Maddy and Mason's birthday is tomorrow but there party is not till Saturday. I want to get her a puppy but i dont know if Michael would like that so i need to ask him. I also wonder how he took the news about Emily and Miley living with them.
"Ella im going over to Maddy's" I tell her
"Can i go with you! Ethan had the day off and went out with Chloe, i think this is the day he ask her to be his girlfriend!" She said
"Its about time! He's been saying he was going to ask her one of these days for the past 4 years" I say and she laugh
"Lets go" I said and we get into my car
-Madison's house-
We get there and i knock on the door and Miley answers
"Awec! Ewwa!" I love how she can say her L's
"Miley! Why did you answer the door, it could of been a strager" Michael said coming behind her
"But it was not" She said
"But i could of been" Michael fired back
"But there was not" She said and smiled
"Next time dont answer the door without an adult" Michael said
"Otay Mikwy" She said
"Maddy's is sleeping, she's not feeling well, her stomach is hurting" Michael tells me
"Oh! I xame to talk to you" I said
"And i came to see Mitchell!" Ella said
"In his room" Ella runs off
"Come in, what you want to talk about?" Michael ask
"I want to know if i could get Maddy a puppy, i want to make sure you were okay with a animal in the house" I tell him
"Yeah, none of us are allergic, Wait. EMILY COME HER PLEASE!" He yells
"You guys taking?" I ask
"Not really, she still hates me" He said and i laughed
"Talk to her, tell her the truth. I hope you dont mind but last night Maddy told me everything" I said
"Its fine, im glad you guys tell each other everything" He said and Emily walks in
"What?" She ask
"Are you or Miley alergic to any animal?" He ask
"No but Miley is alergic to Cats" She said
"But not dogs?" I ask
"No" She said
"Thanks, Im going to Mason room since Maddy is sleeping" I said but before i leave
"Talk to her" I whisper to Michael and he nods
*Michael Pov*
After Alec left Emily was leaving too
"Emily, can we talk?" I ask
"I dont know, i need to study for these test i have in school and since we has the week off i want to used them. Plus i need to go to work at 1" She said
"Just give me 10 minutes" I beg
"Ok" She gave in and sat down
"What happen?" I ask
"What do you mean?" She ask
"To us" I say
"I told you i was pregnat and you left me" She snapped
"I know. Thats not the only reason why. That wasnt even the reason why i left you" I said
"You told me you dont want a kid, you said either i get a abortion or you break up with me. "And you did!" She said
"Let me explain! I want to be with Miley" I said
"I wont let you, When i have the money i am leaving and taking her" She said
"Can i tell you the real reason why i left you?" I ask
"Fine" She said
"It was your parent, you know they never aproved of me since i was older then you, They said if i didnt leave you they would call the cops and say i raped you since i was about to turn 18 and you were still 15. When you called me over and told me you were pregnat i was so happy and excited that we were going to have a baby but i didnt want to mess up your relationship with you and your parents so i lied and said i dont want a baby so i left you" I said and i look up and see her crying, she didnt say anything
"Em, Please say something" I say but she stayed silent
"Remember when we first met?" She ask and start laughing
"I was in 8th and you were in 6th, there was a middle school dance" I said and she nods and smiles
"I could never forget that day, it was the embarrassing day of my life" She laughs and so do i
"You were standinfg by the food table and i was pushed into you and you stumbled back and fell into the punch bowl!" I laugh
"Everyone started laughing at me and you yelled at everyone to shut up" She said
"Everyone left and i asked if you wanted to dance with me" I said
"At first i cussed you out then i said yes" She said
"I Don't Want To Be In Love by Good Charlotte" We said together
"That was somthing" I said and she laughed
"Then we became best friends" She said and smiled
"And started dating in 7th" I said and he smile faded away
"2 Years" She muttered
"Why do i make everything so akward?" I ask
"Because your Michael" She laughed and i smiled
"Your a good dad" She said
"Huh?" I ask
"I see the was the twins and Mitchell look up to you, even if Mitchell says you arent like a father to him he looks at you like a father" She said
"I guess, but its kinda hard but i make the best of it, i love them" I say
"What about Miley?" She ask
"Even if i just met her yesterday, i love her" I said and she nods
"And me?" She ask. I didnt asnwer her, i just kissed her, she takes me by suprise but then started kissing back, i pull away
"I never stopped" I mutter and she smiles
*Madison Pov*
I woke up again and feel better, Me and Michael stayed up eating candy till we passed out which was around 3 in the morning. I walk down stairs and see Michael and Emily making out
"Uh" Is all i can say and Miley comes running down
"MIKWY! STOP EATING MY MOMMY!" She yells and i burst into laughing and Michael and Emily pull away and they both look down and start blushing
"Yeah dad! Stop eating her mommy" I tease them
"Go draw something" Michael said and i laughed
"Oh! Speaking of drawing i wanted to tell you something" I said
"Shoot" He said, i walk over and sit next to him and Miley woddles over to her mum
"Uh, how do i say this, its kinda hard and i am scared to tell you" i am makeing a big deal out of this but i also want to mes with him
"No! Dont tell me you are pregnat!" He yelled and his face is all red
"Well....." I trailed off
"ALEC! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN HERE!" He yells, wait Alec is here? Not the point
"ALEC STAY UP THERE"! I yell and i hear him go back up
"Im kidding! im not pregnat" I say and he calms down and i start laughing, so does Emily and Miley is just playing with her keys
"I just wanted to ask if i could use that extra room that is in the basement for drawing, like on the walls and have things in there for art?" I ask
"Oh. i guess" He said and i smile
"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DAD!" I yell and hug him
"Love you too baby girl" He said and i run up stairs to Zayn's room
"ZAYN! ZAYN! ZAYN!" I pound on his door and a pretty girl opens it
"Who are you?" I ask
"Who are you?" She ask
"I ask first!' I said
"Well your calling for my boyfriend" She said
"That lives in my house for 4 months" I said
"I'm Perrie" She gave in and i smirk. I WON!
"Madison" I say and walk passed her and see a naked Zayn (A/N Btw i LOVE Perrie)
"Zayn put some clothes on!" I say
"Look away!" He said, covering himself
"Nothing i've not seen before. Mate, you're older then Mitchell and his is bigger" I said
"Slut" Perrie said, nevermind me saying she is pretty
"Yes because see my stupid older brother walk around naked makes me a slut" I say, Zayn finally puts some pants on
"What you want love?" He ask and i lay on his bed
"Michael let me used the extra room in the basement!" I yell and start jumping on his bed
"You know he can never say no to you, you're his little girl" He said and i smiled
"Michael has a daugther?" Why is she here (A/N REMEMBER I LOVE PERRIE, SHE IS SO TALENTED AND THE REST OF LITTLE MIX! THIS IS JUST FOR THE STORY!)
"Yup!" i said and smiled
"Well, better set up!" I said and ran out the room but not before i say this
"Bye Pedo-I mean Perrie" I said and i hear her gasp and complain to Zayn, i went to my room and went through m closet and found everything but i noticed the wall was cracked, i moved some stuff and i see a door way. OH! What if its to Narnia!!!! I open it and craw thought it, there are 3 ways, on starts going down on the right, the one in the middle goes strait and the on the left starts to go up. I go to the one that goes up first, i get to the end and see a door, i open it and fall into a closet. i open the door a little and see, Niall? What is he doing? He's sitting on his bed, facing the wall and moving his hand up and down and with the other wiping his face. OH! NOT MY LITTLE INNOCENT NIALL!
"Oh fuck" I hear his grunt, i close the door and start crawling back down, pretend i didnt see that. I go through the middle one, i get to the other side and see it is already open, i go in and see its Calum's closet. Calum opens the door just in boxers
"Maddy?" He said
"Hi" I say
"I see you found the hidden door, there only one in my room, your room, to the basement and Niall's room" He said
"I know, i saw something i wish i didnt" I said
"What?" He ask and i do a pumping motion with my hand
"Eww, pour little Maddy" He said and i smile
"Well, bye!"" I said and jump into the hidden door and close it, wait! Why was it open? Whatever. I go to the one that goes down and end up in the extra room in the basement. Time to go back to mine. I get there and grab everyhting and use the hidden door to get to the basement. i set everthng up. I start sing
"I never heared that song before" Someone said behind me and i turn around and see Anthony
"Uh, hey. what you doing down here?" I ask
"I came to play on there PS4 and i hear some singing in here so i came and saw you" He said
"You are really good" He said and i blushed
"Thanks, i actually wrote it" I said
"Really?" He ask and i nod
"Want to here it?" I ask and he nods, i walk to the piano they have down here and Anthony sits down next to me
"I wrote it when i was 14" I said and start playing

A million thoughts in my head
Should I let my heart keep listening
'Cause up 'til now I've walked the line
Nothing lost but something missing

I can't decide

If only I could read the signs in front of me
I could find the way to who I'm meant to be
Ah oh, if only
Yeah

Am I crazy? Maybe we could happen
Yeah
Will you still be with me when the magic's all run out?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me
Don't know what I'm feeling
Is this just a dream?
Ah oh...
If only I could read the signs in front of me
I could find the way to who I'm meant to be
Ah oh...

If only, yeah [4x]

If only
If only

I Look up and see Anthony's green eyes. We both lean in and kiss. What the fuck am i doing! I pull away and see his hurt eyes
"Im sorry, i cant" I said and run to the room extra room and shut it and go into the hidden door and close it and start crying.
Do I like Anthony?