Music and Monsters Book 2

Sequel to We’re just a band not demigods The Wanted members are demigods. They have to go on a quest with One Direction to stop other war from happening. This takes place a few months after Ben stole the lightning bolt. The Wanted and One Direction-Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Heroes of Olympus Crossover Previous story We’re just a band not demigods I don't own Percy Jackson Rick Riordan does. I also don't own The Wanted, or One Direction. I only own my ideas. thank you for reading. leave any comments for some new ideas. also some of the scenes are from the books. sorry if any characters seem OC.

5. Who is Luke?

~Harry’s POV~

I was mad at Kevin drove off without Giselle. Over the summer we had grown closer but then it changed when I was with Kendall Jenner. After that our relationship became strained to the point where we broke up.

“Kevin we have to go back now.” Ceci said from the passenger seat

“I can’t do that. I have to get you to camp.” Kevin said focusing on the road

“So the Gods are real then?” Siva asked

“Yes just don’t say any of their names. In our world names have power.” Ceci said

“That girl, Giselle. You keep saying she can handle herself, but she looked ready to pass out after the flash of light. Why?” Tom asked

“It’s photokinesis. It’s very rare for children of Apollo to have that ability.” Kevin said “As for why she was exhausted she probably is stressed out.”

I stayed quiet throughout all of this. I only hoped she was okay.

We finally made it to camp where we all had to go and talk to Chiron. Right now we were sitting in the rec room when Chiron came in with a frustrated look.

“Chiron what’s wrong?” Liam asked with concern

“It seems that Giselle has been kidnapped.” He said

“What?!” Zayn said as he jumped up

I can’t blame the guy I mean it’s his half-sister.

“Zayn sit down.”  Niall said pulling him down

“She managed to send one of her swords with a message on it.” He continued to say

“What did the message say?” Nathan asked

“She said that Ben took her.” Chiron said

“But Ben fell to his death in Niagara Falls.” Louis said in shock

“The Curse of Achilles.” A voice said

We all turned to see a blond hair, blue eyed guy who looked around 19 or 20. But the thing about him was that he was see through.

“Luke.” Chiron said in shock

The guy named Luke smiled at Chiron nodding his head.

“Ben took on the curse and she was knocked out by the way.” Luke said “He wants to use her to help heal Kronos.”

Chiron paled when Luke said that.

“I’ll keep watch over her.” Luke said before he disappeared

“Go to the pavilion.” Chiron said before walking out of the rec room

~3rd POV~

Everyone was still quiet after they heard that Giselle was kidnapped by Ben.

“What is the Curse of Achilles?” Siva asked breaking the silence

“I have a better question, who is Luke?” Louis asked

“I thought Ben died.” Ceci said

“We have to rescue Giselle.” Nathan said

“Let’s go to the pavilion. Then we’ll show you the rest of camp.” Liam said

Everyone nodded and walked out of the rec room. After the tour of all of camp the group walked to a quiet spot to talk. That’s where The Wanted members all got claimed by their Godly parent.

Nathan had a caduceus above his head. Son of Hermes.

Tom had a boar above him. Son of Ares.

Jay had an owl meaning son of Athena.

Max had a fiery hammer floating above his head. Son of Hephaestus.

And lastly, Siva had a dove above his head. Son of Aphrodite.

After they all talked they all walked to the pavilion for dinner, the sing-a-long led by Apollo cabin who weren’t very cheerful at the moment. After the sing-a-long everyone went to bed leaving Demeter cabin for border patrol.