Music and Monsters Book 2

Sequel to We’re just a band not demigods The Wanted members are demigods. They have to go on a quest with One Direction to stop other war from happening. This takes place a few months after Ben stole the lightning bolt. The Wanted and One Direction-Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Heroes of Olympus Crossover Previous story We’re just a band not demigods I don't own Percy Jackson Rick Riordan does. I also don't own The Wanted, or One Direction. I only own my ideas. thank you for reading. leave any comments for some new ideas. also some of the scenes are from the books. sorry if any characters seem OC.

7. War Council Meeting

~Chiron’s POV~
I had finished informing the Gods that Kronos was trying to rise again. Along with the kidnapping of Giselle in which Lord Apollo and Lady Artemis both became furious. I also asked Lord Hades why Luke came back and he replied with wanting to help keep watch over the young child of Apollo.
I did not question this knowing all the Gods had enough on their plates due to Gaea and the giants. I returned back to camp and began to ask the campers who fought in the Titan war to come and train campers for war. I had also gotten word from Iris that the lost Book of Hecate was being searched for by Ben. I began to worry knowing the Goddess only let females learn from her. I also had to make sure that Giselle’s friends did not rush into battle looking for her.
~3rd POV~
Every camper was doing their daily activities when many of the senior campers and head counselors were heading to the rec room. The One Direction, The Wanted members and Ceci all were staring in confusion.
“What’s going on?” Ceci asked
“I’m not sure.” Jay answered
“Can’t we ask someone?” Harry asked
“It’s a war council meeting.” Kelly Blue said walking up to them
“War Council meeting?” Louis asked
“It’s a meeting with the head counselors, senior campers, and Chiron. Oh and Rachel.” She replied
“What are they for?” Siva asked
“Honestly, I’m not really sure. I've never been in one.” She said
“Hey Kelly, do you know who is Luke is?” Nathan asked
“No, but I've heard of him.” Kelly told them “They say that he did something, but not really sure what though.”
“It’s because Ben has mentioned him before.” Liam told his half-sister
“I know one thing about him.” She said
“Which is?” Zayn asked
“Luke and Giselle were a couple.” Kelly said “Also best friends.”
Harry’s  jaw tightened hearing the new information.
“But she has never mentioned him before.” Ceci said to the Athena child
“I wouldn't either if my ex-boyfriend died in a war.” She said rudely
“What do you mean died in a war?” Tom asked
“I haven’t been here long enough to know about them.” She said to him “All I know is that many campers get ticked off if they’re asked about the war.”
After saying that Kelly walked off to talk with Katie from Ares.
“Did you know about that?” Ceci asked Harry and Zayn
“No.” they replied
“Hey guys maybe we could ask one of our head counselors.” Max said
“Kelly said they get angry when asked.” Siva replied
“We can try and asked.” Liam said
“Maybe but I want to know more about Luke.” Harry said
“Why?” Nathan asked
“Giselle was his girlfriend.” Zayn said
“So you don’t know about Luke.” Tom said
“No.” Harry snapped
“Well the thing is Giselle is very private about her life.” Ceci said
“You don’t know him either. About Luke?” Tom asked
“No I don’t.” Ceci replied
Tom nodded. After that everyone got quiet waiting for the meeting to be over. After sometime passed when all the counselors and campers came out all with grim or serious faces.
“What’s going on?” Jay asked
“Is it that bad?” Liam asked
“Whatever it is it’s serious.” Tom said
“Yeah could it be due Ben, Giselle being kidnapped?” Harry asked
“Probably.” Zayn replied
“Can we help?” Max asked
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone shrugged and began to head to the pavilion for lunch.
Chiron was waiting for the head counselors and senior campers to arrive for the council meeting to begin. After everyone arrived Chiron began to address the matters at hand.
“Welcome young demigods. We have important matters to discuss.” Chiron told them
“What’s wrong Chiron?” Katie Gardner, daughter of Demeter asked
“Ben Summers Son of Apollo is trying to rise Kronos again.” Chiron said grimly
“But we just stopped him a few months ago. He can’t be again!” Malcolm Goulding, Son of Athena exclaimed
“Not only is he trying to raise Kronos. He stole the master bolt. Along with kidnapping Giselle. He also bears the Curse of Achilles.” Chiron informed them
“He took my sister!” Will Solace yelled out
“What does he need her for?” Lacy Dior, a daughter of Aphrodite asked
“So she could heal Kronos I presume.” Chiron answered
“Well Percy and the others are still dealing with Gaea.” Sam Scorpion said
“It’s gonna be like the second titan war. Everything is repeating.” Connor Stoll, Son of Hermes said
“The only thing is we are fighting two different fights at the same time.” Travis Stoll said
“Yes. Only I believe that Ben needs something else to speed the healing process.” Chiron said
“The lost Book of Hecate.” Lou Ellen, a daughter of Hecate said
“I thought that the book
couldn't be found?” Chris Rodriguez, another Son of Hermes asked
“The book is lost, but it will be found soon.” Rachel said
“What about Giselle?” Clarisse La Rue, a Daughter of Ares asked
“She will be watched over by Luke.” Chiron told her
“Luke as in our dead half-brother? That Luke?” Chris asked pointing to Connor, Travis and himself
“Yes.” Chiron said “We must prepare our new campers for battle in case the titan’s army attacks.”
“We also have to up the border patrol right?” Jake Mason, Son of Hephaestus asked
Chiron nodded then dismissed them asking to keep quiet in order not to spread panic. Everyone left worried, angry, and determined to stop Kronos and his army once more.