Music and Monsters Book 2

Sequel to We’re just a band not demigods The Wanted members are demigods. They have to go on a quest with One Direction to stop other war from happening. This takes place a few months after Ben stole the lightning bolt. The Wanted and One Direction-Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Heroes of Olympus Crossover Previous story We’re just a band not demigods I don't own Percy Jackson Rick Riordan does. I also don't own The Wanted, or One Direction. I only own my ideas. thank you for reading. leave any comments for some new ideas. also some of the scenes are from the books. sorry if any characters seem OC.

9. The Quest

~Niall’s POV~
I woke up early and went to the pavilion to eat some breakfast when I bumped into Kelly.
“Morning Kelly.” I said to her
“Morning Niall, you going to eat breakfast?” she asked
“Yup.” I told her
The two us made our way to the pavilion waiting for everyone else to arrive. After everyone had breakfast I asked our group to meet up at our spot. I began to tell them about what I saw in my dream.
“So he is going to keep her safe then?” Harry asked after I told them about Luke
“I guess he is.” I shrugged
“Niall the numbers you told us are not just numbers.” Jay said
“They’re coordinates.” Liam said
“Coordinates to what?” Nathan asked
“You said they both mentioned the Cyclops island and about some book. Right?” Max asked
“Yeah.” I said
“We should tell Chiron.” Siva said
We all nodded to each other before going to look for Chiron. When we found him we went to this rec room, and I began to tell him about my dream and the message from my father.
“Thank you for telling me.” Chiron said
“Wait! We want to know more about Luke.” Zayn said
“I’m sorry but no. I cannot tell you, but the people who know him best are not here.” He said
“We want to get Giselle back!” Harry yelled out
Nathan and Tom pulled him down so he could sit on a chair. Chiron looked at us tiredly. He looked at us then he opened his mouth so he could speak.
“In order to rescue her you need to go on a quest.” He said
“But what if we get that book that is lost.” Max said
“You must consult the Oracle then. And I mean one of you or bring her here so we may hear the prophecy together.” He told us
We nodded and then Louis and Nathan went to go get Rachel. The rest of us stayed in the rec room waiting (impatiently I might add) before they came back.
“Hi Chiron.” Rachel said
“Hello my dear Oracle.” He said smiling at her
“Rachel can we have a prophecy please?” Liam asked her
“It doesn’t work like that Liam. Rachel how do we get Giselle back.” Ceci said
“And find the lost book.” Tom added
Rachel’s eyes turned pure green and a green mist surrounded her. That’s when she spoke a prophecy.
You shall sail, an iron ship with
Warriors of bone.
You shall find what you seek and
Make it your own.
You shall be betrayed by one
Who calls you a friend.
A link unknown to be held
A new bond will be weld.
But you shall fail to save

what matters, most in the end.
After that Rachel went back to normal. Siva and Zayn both helped Rachel to a spare cot so she could rest. The rest of us were quiet after hearing the prophecy.
“Well children it seems you have a quest.” Chiron said
“We leave tomorrow.” Louis and Tom said together
Chiron looked at the rest of us and we all nodded in agreement.