Music and Monsters Book 2

Sequel to We’re just a band not demigods The Wanted members are demigods. They have to go on a quest with One Direction to stop other war from happening. This takes place a few months after Ben stole the lightning bolt. The Wanted and One Direction-Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Heroes of Olympus Crossover Previous story We’re just a band not demigods I don't own Percy Jackson Rick Riordan does. I also don't own The Wanted, or One Direction. I only own my ideas. thank you for reading. leave any comments for some new ideas. also some of the scenes are from the books. sorry if any characters seem OC.

8. The Book

~Tom’s POV~
Me and my friends were watching the campers leave the Big House. We were all wondering what happened that everyone was so serious and grim.
“Guys I think we can ask Katie for information along with Kelly.” Siva said
“Yeah but you heard Kelly she hasn’t been here very long.” Nathan said
I was wondering about Harry and Giselle’s relationship. I mean if he had a girlfriend why go out with Kendall Jenner.
“”Liam maybe your siblings know.” Louis said
“Jay you help ask them.” Max said to him
“We could try, but were not sure we’ll get much.” Jay said
We nodded and then went to go for lunch. After we went to do our activities before our nightly routine. I asked around my cabin but I got nothing except glares from the senior campers.
~Harry’s POV~
I asked my cabin mates on information about Luke and all I got was useless. All they said were “He was so hot.” or “He was amazing with a sword.” But it made me jealous when they said he and Giselle were the cutest couple.
I was lying on my bed staring at the ceiling hoping Giselle was okay. I screwed up big time being with Kendall. I had to rescue her and I know the boys and Ceci felt the same way. Even The Wanted members wanted to help rescue her. I would rescue her no matter what.
~Niall’s POV~
~Dream Start~
I was in the ocean and I could see a person floating in front of me.  It was like the messenger my father had sent before to help me.
“Hello again Niall Horan.” The Nereid said “Your father sends a message.”
“What’s the message?” I asked
“30, 31, 75, 12.” She said “You will encounter stronger monsters. History is also repeating. Good luck.”
She said before disappearing that’s when the dream shifted. I was standing in a luxurious room and I could see Giselle and that guy Luke. He had an arm around her shoulder and she seemed to be exhausted.
“You know that he’s making a huge mistake right?” He asked her
“Yes but they are going to try and rescue me.” She said to him
“So you moved on pretty quickly.” He said changing the subject
“Of course you would ask that. But yes and I blame a certain goddess for that.” She said
“Hey it’s alright you know. I’m not mad or anything.” He said
“No he was my summer love. But back to the book is it really at The Cyclops Island?” she asked
“Yes they have to find it before Ben does.” He told her
“I can’t believe Ben is using me to heal Kronos.” She said
“Don’t worry I’ll protect you as much as I can.” he said tightening his grip on her

~End of Dream~
That’s the last thing I saw before I woke up. I needed to tell Chiron and the others about this. I had to for Harry’s sake and I wanted to find out more about Luke. I fell back to sleep thinking about the new information I gained.