Music and Monsters Book 2

Sequel to We’re just a band not demigods The Wanted members are demigods. They have to go on a quest with One Direction to stop other war from happening. This takes place a few months after Ben stole the lightning bolt. The Wanted and One Direction-Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Heroes of Olympus Crossover Previous story We’re just a band not demigods I don't own Percy Jackson Rick Riordan does. I also don't own The Wanted, or One Direction. I only own my ideas. thank you for reading. leave any comments for some new ideas. also some of the scenes are from the books. sorry if any characters seem OC.

11. Sea of Monsters

~Ceci’s POV~
Me and Tom were packing some things to take on our quest. That’s we felt a strange urge to go to the beach. When we got there we both saw Niall.
“Hey Ni. You got the strange urge to come here to?” Tom asked
“Yeah.” He replied
That’s when we saw two men standing side by side looking at the ocean. One guy had a military style hair cut, cargo pants, a leather jacket, sunglasses, combat boots, and he radiated anger. The other guy had black hair, a beard, sea green eyes, Bermuda shorts, a Hawaiian shirt, leather sandals, and he radiated calmness like water.
The two of them turned to look at us.
“Hello children.” The green-eyed guy said
“Hi.” We all said together
“We heard you have a quest.” The military guy said
“Yes, but who are you?” Niall asked
“Shame you three don’t recognized your fathers.” Military guy said
“Ares. And Poseidon.” I said
They both nodded.
“Right back to business. Me and Barnacle brain are going to help you begin your quest.” Ares said
“Ares is right. You need a ship so I will provide it for you. As for the crew Ares will help with that.” Poseidon said
Poseidon waved his hand and a pirate ship appeared out of thin air. Then Ares waved his hand and a crew of skeletons appeared on the ship.
“Good luck children.” Poseidon said before disappearing
My dad nodded before also disappearing.
“So we have a ship.” Tom said looking at the ship
“Yep.” I said nodding shocked
“Let’s get supplies and other things we need before we leave tomorrow.” Niall suggested
We nodded then began to take supplies to the ship while Niall and the crew placed everything in order. Tom went to go to tell everyone about the ship while I went to inform Chiron about the ship. I was about to knock when I heard Chiron talking to someone.
“Are you positive that if he continues draining her energy she might not last?” Chiron asked whoever he was talking to
“Yes. Chiron you should’ve seen the pain he is putting her through.” The person replied
“Is there any way for her to escape?” He asked
“No.” The voice replied
“How long does she have to survive?” Chiron asked
“About a week.” The voice said
I silently gasped so I slowly walked out of the Big House before I ran to tell the others.
“Guys!” I yelled
The boys stopped what they were doing and looked at me.
“What’s wrong Ceci?” Liam asked me
I took a deep breath before I told them what I had overheard. When I was done their mouths were hanging open in shock.
“We have to hurry up then.” Nathan said
“But we don’t know where the coordinates lead to.” Max said
“The Sea of Monsters. Also known as the Bermuda Triangle.” Niall said suddenly
“Niall how do you know that?” Zayn asked
“He’s in the ocean. He’s a son of Poseidon. That’s why.” I said happily
“Let’s get the things we need before we tell Chiron we leaving.” Tom said
We all nodded going back to work. Tom and Louis went to inform Chiron while I went to Apollo cabin to get Giselle’s backpack. She always had her stuff in a magical backpack that she almost always seem to have. As I made my way back to the ship I hoped we rescued her in time.
~3rd POV~
The group were taking the last items inside the ship. They all met at the shoreline when Chiron, Katie, and Kelly met there to see them off.
“Good luck guys.” Kelly said encouragingly while Katie just grunted
“Good luck my demigods. I hope you all make it back safe and sound.” Chiron told them
They all nodded and then began to board the ship. Once everyone was on the ship took their places as Niall began to sail the ship to the Bermuda Triangle. After the ship left Chiron left to teach his archery class leaving Kelly and Katie alone.
“You inform Ben.” Katie said
Kelly nodded and the two of them parted ways. Katie to train and Kelly to inform Ben.