I hate you i love you (Niall)

Skyler had a hard life until she bumped into a blonde haired boy with an Irish accent at the store. Will she go with her rescuer or the boy that took her mind off of her bad life? P.S this is my first time writing so....

24. The hospital

(Liam's p.o.v.)

I told the boys what happened and they all said they would get ready and leave as soon as they can. When I walked into the hospital I looked for the front desk and quickly found it.

"Hi I'm Liam and I wanted to know what room Skyler More is in?" I said

"Um let me see." She said typing away at her computer "Oh okay she's in room 56 level 8. Here is your visiting pass." She said handing me a sticker "just put your name on it and you can go up."

"Okay thank you." I said putting my name on the sticker. When I walked into her room I saw Niall their crying while holding her hand.

"Niall?" I said

"Hey" Niall said

"Hey." I said

"So um I haven't eaten in like 2 hours and I'm starving so I'm going to the cafeteria. Can you stay with her?" Niall asked

"Yeah of course." I said taking Niall's seat he just stood up in. He lingered in the door watching her for a few seconds and then finally leaves.

(Niall's p.o.v.)

When I came back into the room Liam was still beside her and holding her hand. "Hey Liam could you give me a minute?" I asked

"Sure of course." He said as he got up. He gave me a quick hug and walked out the door.

I looked at her and I remembered the first time I saw her.

~Flash back~

I had to go to Walmart for some food since I ate everything in the fridge when I saw a beautiful girl. She had on sweats and a black t-shirt that had bleach stains on it. She looked gorges even in the simplest out-fit.

Shut up your stupid whore" Someone said to her

" why do you have to be so rude to me?" She asked

"Hey shut up. I'm going to the bathroom don't go any where."

Jerk why does he treat her so badly?

"okay!" He yelled

"Okay just go I'll stay here." She replied She looked like she was around my age 22

"Hi." I said

"Ahh" She screamed. I guess I scared her

"Oh my god I am so sorry" I said

"It's okay" she said

"Oh my god I'm so sorry are you sure you're okay?" I asked

"Yeah I'm sure."

"I'm so sorry it's just i saw that guy treating you like shit and I wanted to make sure you were alright."

"Thanks I'm alright but I think he'll come back from the bathroom any second now so I think you should go." She said

"I will but first what's your name?" I asked

She giggled and said "I'm Skyler and what might your name be?"

"Niall and you have a very beautiful name, Skyler." And she did

"Thanks but now you should go really I'm not kidding."

"Okay but first what's your number I'll give you a call later on"

She blushed, grabbed my phone and typed in her number. As soon as she handed my phone back the guy came back and looked pretty upset

"Who the hell is this?"He asked asked

~End of flash back~

(Skylers p.o.v.)

I can't move my body. I can't talk. I can't think straight. What happened to me? I remember I was in the car driving to fast and then a deer came out of no where and then my car started flipping. My thoughts were interrupted by an angelic voice. "Love? Open your eyes say something please." He said and he started sobbing. I wanted to comfort him I didn't recognize who it was but I wanted to hold him and tell him I'm okay. Then the strangest thing happened he placed his lips on mine.

"Who are you and why are you kissing me?" I asked

"Skyler!" He said "open your eyes look at me." He instructed and I did. His eyes were an unforgettable blue and his blond hair was swiped into a quiff. But I didn't recognize him. Oh wait it was Niall.

"Hey Niall." I said

"Hey how are you?" I asked

(Niall's p.o.v.)

"Hey how are you?" I asked Skyler. I was so happy she had woken up and it only took her 4 hours.

"Why do you care?" She snapped this wasn't like her at all Skyler would never snap like that even if she was mad at me.

"Because I care about you." I said

"Whatever." She said. Wow again this was not her. What was happening?

"Hi Skyler how are you feeling?" A nurse asked

"I'm good actually I just wanna go home." She answered

"Do either of you have any questions?" She asked

"Um yeah I do." I said "Do you mind if we go out in the hall?"

"Okay let's go." She said when we walked into the hall she sat down in the chair and waited for me to speak

Her name tag said Holly "okay Holly um Skyler isn't acting like herself. Actually the complete opposite." I said

"Oh right yeah you see this is rare for a patient to have. Some have memory loss or are fine but she has something else." Holly said

"Well what is it?" I asked

"She is going to act the complete opposite." She said

"Wait what? No that can't happen." I said

"Well unfortunately for her it is." Holly said "I have to go and make rounds."

"Okay bye." I said in a whisper

"Bye." She said and walked off

When I walked into skylers room I saw her putting on a bra "oh I'm so sorry." I said turning the other way

"No don't be it's cool. I don't mind." She said. Wow she was really different.

"Oh okay. Um well I'll go check with the nurse to see when you can leave okay?" I said

"Yeah." Skyler said

(Skylers p.o.v.)

When Niall walked out I looked at my body I had a cast on my leg that trailed up my thigh and I had a cast on my wrist. Niall was back within 5 minutes "The nurse said you can leave."

"Cool. Let's go." I said he gave me my crutches and led me out to his car. When he was driving it was awkwardly silent.

"So how does your leg feel?" Niall asked breaking the silence

"It hurts. Good thing she gave me the pain killers." I said laughing

"Yeah." Niall said with a sad look on his face

"Ni what's wrong?" I asked

"What oh nothing I'm just tired." He said

"Sure" I said why wouldn't he tell me what was up with him? Was it because of something I said?