I hate you i love you (Niall)

Skyler had a hard life until she bumped into a blonde haired boy with an Irish accent at the store. Will she go with her rescuer or the boy that took her mind off of her bad life? P.S this is my first time writing so....

22. the car

"SKYLER!" Niall yelled from down stairs

"YUP!" I yelled back

"COME DOWN STAIRS!" He yelled

I walked down stairs and saw a cute little puppy in Niall's arms. "Oh my god she's so cute!" I screamed

"Yeah she just got out of surgery." Niall said

"Why?" I asked

"Oh she just got fixed no babies for her." He said laughing

"Well why is she here?" I asked

"She's yours." Niall said

"Oh my god no way really?"

"Yup all your fell free to name her." Niall said

"I will her name is babe." I said

"Babe?" Niall asked

"Yeah. So then when ever I call her I'll be thinking of you." I say

"Kiss me." He said

"OKAY!" And I did this time it was different and a good different more passion. But we were interrupted by Harry clearing his throat.

"Um sky can I talk to you?" Harry asked

"Um yeah sure. Niall can you go upstairs?" I asked

"Yeah sure babe." He said. He kissed me and then walked upstairs

"So sky I'm sorry." Harry said

"About what? Cheating on me or saying Niall isn't good enough for me?" I asked

"I don't know what's wrong with me one minute I hate you and then the next I love you." He said looking off to space.

"Harry I can't you had your chance and you be-" I started saying but I was cut off by Harry kissing me. I kissed him back I don't know why. Maybe I felt the same way about him. I mean he was their he made me forget about Jake. But I couldn't do this to Niall. I got out of the kiss.

"What?" Harry asked with a grin on his face

"We can't do this." I whispered

"We already did." Harry replied

"No we can't do it anymore." I said

"We only have a week until we leave on tour give me something to remember you by." Harry said

"NO!" I yelled

"It's time for you to go." Niall said walking down the stairs

"She kissed me." Harry said "Niall she kissed me. She likes me more then she likes you." I can't believe he told him. Niall looked hurt like really hurt.

"Niall I'm." I didn't know what to say "Harry you should leave." I said

He reached over to kiss me but then stopped "well save it for later." Harry said winking at me

"Skyler how could you?" Niall asked

"Niall he kissed me." I claimed

"AND YOU KISSED HIM BACK!" He yelled "YOU ARE AN UNGRATEFUL BRAT!" I was in tears "WHY ARE YOU CRYING DO I REMIND YOU OF JAKE?" He asked I just nodded "WELL GOOD I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY HE WOULD HURT YOU BUT NOW I DO AND I WISH HE WOULD HAVE HURT YOU MORE!" Niall yelled

I couldn't believe what had just happened. Niall looked shocked at his words I knew he didn't mean it but that gave him no reason to say that to me. "Goodbye." I said I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door.

"Sky." Niall started

"Don't." Was all I said I walked out of the house not looking back. I ran to my car and got in. It was all a blur I was on the rocky part of the rode going 101 miles I wasn't thinking then out of no where a deer came running out. I tried to stop the car but I couldn't so instead i ended up swerving and then the car started flipping. Then I blacked out