I hate you i love you (Niall)

Skyler had a hard life until she bumped into a blonde haired boy with an Irish accent at the store. Will she go with her rescuer or the boy that took her mind off of her bad life? P.S this is my first time writing so....

27. Morning

When I woke up I had a huge headache at the back of my head it was probably from the accident. I got up to let Babe outside in the back and then I feed her. I took some Advil 2 hours ago but my head is still pounding and I can't think straight. I checked my phone and I had 4 missed calls from all the boys except Niall. A couple minutes later Liam called me again.

"Hi." I whispered

"Hey!" He yelled

"Shh Liam my head hurts like crazy." I said

"Oh I'm sorry but why didn't you answer my calls?" He asked

"I woke up like 5 minutes ago." I said

"Oh well we are in California." He said

"Cool bring me back something. Look Liam I gotta go lie back down my head really hurts." I said

"Okay we'll get better. Love you." He said

"Love you." I said as I clicked End call on the phone. I sighed and got up. When I went to go to bed Niall called me on Skype. I answered for some dumb reason.

(Niall's p.o.v.)

Liam had told me about his phone call with Skyler and how she seemed strange and about her headache. So I called her on Skype. I didn't expect her to answer but she did.

"What?" She asked in an angry tone

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed." I said

"Why'd you call me?" She asked annoyed

"To talk." I said

"Niall I don't get you." She said

"What's not to get?" I asked

"One second you don't even acknowledge the fact that I'm present in a room or even look me in the eye and now you wanna talk? I'm good." She said ending the call

"Niall what was that?" Liam asked

"I just said I wanted to talk. What did I do wrong?" I asked

"She likes you a lot. She kissed you and you didn't do anything back you didn't even look her in the eye. It's a little suspicious that now you wanna talk to her." Liam said

"Whatever I just wanted to make sure she was okay." I said

"Okay yeah sure. Because you don't care about her too." Liam said "I don't understand you." He said walking away

I sighed. Well that went nice.