I hate you i love you (Niall)

Skyler had a hard life until she bumped into a blonde haired boy with an Irish accent at the store. Will she go with her rescuer or the boy that took her mind off of her bad life? P.S this is my first time writing so....

20. interview

Last night I fell asleep on the couch with every one. I opened my eyes and Liam wasn't here with me. I mean I don't need him to sleep here anymore but I liked when he did because we would talk about everything that had to do with nothing and if I couldn't fall asleep he'd sing a song in my ear. "WAKIE WAKIE SKYLER BAKIE!" The boys yelled

"Go away!" I yelled back

"No get ready we have an interview." Liam says

"Cool have fun." I said rolling over to the other side of my bed so they couldn't see my face.

"No silly your coming with us." Niall said enthusiastically

"No I'm not I'm not part of One Direction," I said

"Yeah well you and Harry came out publicly with your relationship and they want to know what's going on with you two." Liam said

"Tell them we broke up its that easy." I said

"No your coming with us." Liam said while he yanked of my sheets and dragged me out of bed

"Okay okay I'll get ready." I said they all stayed in my room and didn't leave "GOODBYE!" I yelled

"Oh right, sorry." They all said and then left I put in a really cute ying yang crop top that doesn't show my stomach and black pants oh and a leather jacket because of my cuts on my arm. I put on some makeup and put my hair in a messy bun. When I walked down stairs they all started looking at me again like when we first meet.

"What?" I asked

"Oh nothing I just haven't seen you dressed in clothes other than pjs." Liam said "and you look beautiful sky."

"Why thank you Liam." I said

"Okay let's get going." Niall said "I don't want to be late."

We got in the car and started to drive off. We all started talking separately with one another. I saw Niall whisper something in Liam's ear and Liam rapidly shook his head. "How many times do I have to tell you I don't like her that way we are just super close friends." Liam said Niall whispered something else in his ear and Liam nodded. "Yeah she did tell me about that but that's only because she trusts me." Niall whispered so thing else in Liam's ear "dude just ask her!" Liam yelled every one looked at Niall.

"Um sky?" Niall said

"Yup." I said

"Do you like Liam?" Niall asked

"Liam is a better brother that's all I think of him as." I said

"Do you like anyone else?" Liam asked smirking at me. Soon every one was looking at me waiting for me to answer.

"Um yeah." I said

"And who is it?" Liam asked smirking again

"Um Liam shut up you know who." I said looking down

"Yeah but no one else knows." He said

"Who is it?" They all asked

"Oh um fine I like-" I started but I was cut off by the driver

"Um we are here." The driver said

"Thank you." I said as we all got out. We walked into the studio where the interview was being held.

"Um Miss.More?" Someone asked

"Um yeah." I said

"Get in one of the boys dressing rooms so someone can do your makeup." She said. I walked into Liam's and sat on the couch.

"Hey sky." Liam said all happy

"Leave me alone." I said

"Aww why is skylight mad?" Liam asked

"Oh you know." I said

"Come on he likes you too." Liam said

"Whatever." Then the hair and make up person walked in.

"Okay who's first?" She asked

"Sky is." Liam said and walked out of the room

"Okay well my name is Christina but you can call me Chris." Chris said

"Okay cool." I said

"Well let's get to working." She said when she was done the boys sat down and started talking. "Okay next." She said

When she was done we had about 10 minutes till the show started. Before we walked out Niall told all the other boys to leave us alone for a minute and they did. "Um so what do you want?" I asked as kindly as possible

"To kiss you." Niall said and as soon as he said it he laid his lips on mine. When we parted he walked to the couch on the stage and I followed him. "5...4...3...2...1..." The guy said

"Good morning everyone it's Kelly here with 1D and one of their girlfriends." Jelly said

"Hey." They all said

She asked them all a couple of questions until she looked at me. "So Skyler is it? Which boy from 1D are you dating?" Kelly asked

"Um actually I'm not dating any of them." I said

"What happened between you and Harry?" She asked

I had to think quickly "I um we actually decided to only be friends. I mean yeah we were a good couple but it just felt like we were friends so we decide we would be better off." I said

"So we have a picture of you and Niall kissing." Kelly said and she showed the picture "what's this about?" She asked

"Um I um...." I tried to think if something but nothing popped up until.... "Oh well Skyler has had a hug crush on Niall for 5 months now and he likes her too so I guess they just kissed." Liam said

"Wow I guess your making rounds." Kelly said

"Um next question?" Niall said. I was angry, even furious I can't even believe she said that to me.

"Oh right well that's time." Kelly said "visit me next week with Taylor swift."

I got up and quickly walked to the dressing room. "Sky calm down." Liam said

"Calm down? No everyone thinks I'm making rounds on you guys and I'm not. It's not my fault Harry cheated on me." I said

"Sky." Liam sighed but came to hug me "it's okay none of us think that okay so calm down."

"Your right this is stupid." I said we get our stuff and walked outside the boys spent an hour signing stuff and taking pictures I got tired and bored so I walk to the car.

"Sorry about that." Niall said

"No it's cool it's part of your job." I said

"Your so understanding Skyler." Niall said

"I know. Oh when we get home do you mind if we watch football?" I asked

"Oh my god I love football." Niall said