I hate you i love you (Niall)

Skyler had a hard life until she bumped into a blonde haired boy with an Irish accent at the store. Will she go with her rescuer or the boy that took her mind off of her bad life? P.S this is my first time writing so....

36. I'm sorry

(Niall's p.o.v.)

When I was her house corner I decided to text her to let her know I was here. Hey I wanted to know if I could come over? I texted

A second later she replied with. Is everything okay?

I just need to talk to u. I said

That's never good. She replied

Im here. I replied

Okay just come in. She said

I walked into her house and saw her waiting in the couch watching a movie.

"What cha watched?" I asked

"The wizard of oz" she replied "what do you want to talk about?"

"Um well this is hard to say but-I um I'm uh." I tried to tell her I was breaking up with her but I didn't want to hurt her.

"Your breaking up with me I know." She said turning back to her movie.

"Wait what? How do you know?" I asked

"I see the way you look at Skyler and Four you look at Skyler with care like you'd be willing to give your life up for her. You look at Four with jealously and anger because you want to be their for Skyler like Four is." She said

"What do I do?" I asked

"You stop complaining to me and you get her." She said

"But how do I g-"

"Go Niall." She said but I just stayed their "Now!" She yelled

"Thank you." I said as I raced out the house and down to our flat. When I get there I swing the door open and find Skyler and Four watching the fresh prince of bel air.

"Hey Niall." Sky said

"Listen sky I have to talk to you... Privately." I said

"Okay let's go outside." She said as she got up and went out the door. "What's up?" She asked

"Um I have to tell you something but I don't know how." I said

"Well just tell me I can handle it." She said "Ima big girl." She said chuckling

"Okay well I-" but I was cut off by bright head lights flashing her way and she was in the street. I tried to move her but it was too late. The car tried to stop but it was too late. Skyler was lying on the ground unconscious. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called 911 and within 10 minutes they were here putting her in a gurney. I ran inside to get my jumper when I was Four passed out on the couch. I had to go so I didn't wake him up.