I hate you i love you (Niall)

Skyler had a hard life until she bumped into a blonde haired boy with an Irish accent at the store. Will she go with her rescuer or the boy that took her mind off of her bad life? P.S this is my first time writing so....

18. A talk with Niall

When I rolled out of bed I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. When I came down stairs like I always did because Niall wouldn't be up this early I smelled bacon conning from down stairs I knew Rain left last night so it had to be Niall. I was about to walk up the stairs and go back into my room but Niall had already seen me. "SIT!" He yelled

"Why?" I asked

"Because we need to talk oh yeah and eat this." He said putting bacon and eggs in front of me

"I'm sorry but I don't feel like eating bs right now so." I said

"We need to talk." He said

"Your not going to tell me what to do Horan I am in charge of myself so I don't care for what stupid shit you have to say and-" I was interrupted by Niall.

"Niall." I said whispering

"If Liam knew what would he say and do to make you feel better?" Niall asked me

"Well he would hug me tight, make me tell him where my blade was and then swear not to ever cut again. I would listen to him." I said

"Well why won't your listen to me?" He asked

"You haven't been here in 5 months." I told him

"Hey I was open to talking to you what happened to us we were able to tell each other the truth no matter what." He said

"I never told you the truth." I said

"When?" Niall asked

"I don't want to talk about it." I said

"Well now you don't have a choice!" He yelled I started crying because he was yelling really loud at me for no reason. "Why do you do this? Your such a cry baby!" He yelled

Enough is enough "YOU JNOW WHAT JAKE IS MY BROTHER!" I yelled

"WHAT?!" Niall asked

"What is their not to get Niall Jake was my brother." I said

"I'm so sorry." He said

It got awkward and no one knew what to do I turned around about to go upstairs until Niall cupped my face and he pushed his lips against mine.

Someone cleared their throat and we broke the kiss and looked up. It was Rain. "Um well Niall a obviously we are over." She said all sassy.

"Rain I'm sorry it had to end this way." Niall said

"Yeah sure." She said and she left. Niall and I continued kissing.