I hate you i love you (Niall)

Skyler had a hard life until she bumped into a blonde haired boy with an Irish accent at the store. Will she go with her rescuer or the boy that took her mind off of her bad life? P.S this is my first time writing so....

19. A talk with Harry

When the kiss broke apart I looked at him. His blue eyes looking down at me, his Irish voice and his face oh his face it was beautiful. "What are you looking at?" He asked

"Obviously I'm looking at you." I said

"'Obviously I'm looking at you'" he mimicked me voice and I started laughing "your laugh is beautiful." He said

"Um sure it is." I said

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked

"You already did but sure what is it?"

"Um when you first came here and I called you beautiful you argued with me but when Harry called you beautiful all you did was blush why?" He asked

"Um well I liked it when you called me beautiful I just wanted you to explain to me why I was beautiful." I explained

"Really?" He asked

"Yeah." I said

"MORNING!" Liam yelled

"Morning." I said

"Um is everything okay between you two?" He asked

"Um yeah everything's good between us."

"Good so is my light back?" He asked

"YES!" I yelled and jumped into his arms and held him.

"Thank you." I said

"For what?" He questioned

"Making me feel better." I said

"No problem skylight" Liam said

We all laughed and sat on the couch and started watching the fresh prince of bel air. All the boys walked in as the theme song started playing and we all started singing. "Um hey Skyler." Harry said

"Hey." I said plainly

"Can I talk to you for a sec? Skyler?" Harry asked everyone looked at me and nodded

"Um oh yeah sure. Let's go in my room." I said when we walked up stairs and into my room I locked the door and sat on my bed.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked Harry

"How have you been? I haven't seen you in 5 months." Harry said

"I'm good and I tried to avoid you as much as possible."

"Listen I didn't get to explain myself for that one night." He said

"No really don't it's cool it has been 5 months I'm over it." I said

"Oh good I was hoping we'd still be friends because your a great friend." Harry said

"Thanks Harry but I think we have to go down stairs now."" I said

"Yeah okay sure." Harry said we walked downstairs and continued watching the fresh prince of bel air with the boys.