Wherever you are?

I'm just a broken girl lost in this broken world who can't seem to escape. This a story about how Bella had to leave Calum the love of her life. But you know the saying 'if you love something then let it go but if it comes back to you it is truly yours' same situation here except Bella doesn't want to go through the world of misery anymore.

9. New Love

Rachel's POV

-skip 2 weeks-

It's been a hard 2 weeks with Calum constantly hitting on me like does he ever give up but it breaks my heart thinking if I really was dead and I hadn't changed my whole look and self would he be hitting on girls like this?

Anyways Ashley is at my house today because Harry said he needed to tell me something I think I've actually developed feelings for him but before you get mad it's not like I love him he's no Calum but it's a start.

Again like I was saying Ashley made me let her stay because she said if he says anything wrong she will crush and break him.

So we're sitting on the couch watching tv but Ashley and her impatient self had to change the channel on commercials so she finally stops on this celebrity show god I hate these the last time I watched one was that night the one where I you know what I'm talking about but anyways she likes gossip so she stops but of course it is talking about Harry.

"So today we have a picture of Harry styles with another girl like isn't one enough for you?" The girl says

"I thought he was dating Rachel Platten that two timing jerk every interviewer and fan always says she is the sweetest person the they have ever met I hate to see her when she finds out!" The second one says

I am now full out balling he was with another girl and someone caught him. But that's when the doorbell rang I knew it was him Ashley gave me the look asking me if I could handle it and I just nodded.

I walked up to the door and opened it Harry had the biggest grin on his face but when he saw me his smile dropped "what's wrong" he said trying to reach for me.

But I quickly dodged it "you are what's wrong you cheated on me."

"It's not what it looks like" he said trying to reach for me

"Really because I've been hearing that a lot lately." I said crying even harder I looked at Ashley and she knew it was her turn she got up and started yelling at him but it was starting to get physical and Harry ran past her he came up to me and started grabbing me and kissing me "I love you Rachel" he yelled I pushed him off of me Ashley pushed him and he was now looking at me " I was a fool to think you actually loved me." I said and then slapped him across the face. He just looked at me and walked away.

"It hurts" I said laying on the couch and crying my heart out even though I didn't love him it still hurt.

Ashley got up to go to the bathroom and said she would be right back but of course at that moment the door bell rang I got up and answered it Luke was there and he had a huge smile on his face until he saw me and then his smile dropped.

"Rachel" he says

"He cheated on me!" I said crying as he pulled me into his arms.

I looked up and saw the rest of 5sos outside

I quickly pulled out of the hug no matter how much I didn't want to and wiped my tears away.

"Hey boys um please come in." I said

They all walked in and I said "make yourself at home I just need to talk with Luke in private."

"Ok" all the boys said

I walked Luke into my room and told him every single last detail but just as I finished Ashley and Calum burst in "what is she doing here Luke you didn't she was coming!" Calum shouted

"Um excuse me and Rachel didn't know you were coming I was here before you so you can leave!" She yelled at him

"Hey Luke why don't you go settle that and send Ashton and Michael in." I said

"Ok"

He walked out with them and moments later they were in here and I poured my heart out telling them the situation they both hugged me and then we walked out and things were looking better well only because Ashley was sitting on a separate couch from Luke and Calum and from the looks of it Luke had picked Calum's side and Ashley was not very happy.

"Ok guys get it together and Luke I know what you playing at the bro code bro's before hoes but since your playing that game I have to take Ashley's side because same thing for the girl code." I said and Ashley instantly smiles

"Take that." She yelled

"Hey no fair Rachel you took boxing classes for 6 years and Ashley you are a black belt in karate." Luke whined

"Hey you started it!" I said

"Ya well it's not like we can't take down a couple of girl!" Calum said

"Oh no don't do it Calum you'll be sorry," Luke said

"Bring it"Calum said to me

"Oh my god." Ashton said

"Fine" I said

Calum stood in front of me and he was ready so I immediately launched at him my boxing trainer always told me its always great to make the first move. I saw him dodge it so I let him try to grab me but I took the chance to punch him straight in the gut and to finish right when he got up I grabbed his shoulders and kneed him in the balls and like that he was finished.

"So who's next?" I said

"Not me!" All the boys yelled

"So does Ashley need to teach you something else or was that enough for you ?" I said to Calum

"I think I've learned my lesson." He said

"Good because now I want to watch chick flicks and eat ice cream to heal my broken heart." I said

"Aww come on" Ashton said

"Really" Michael whined

"Yes." I snapped giving them the evil eye

"Ok but if we are gonna watch chick flicks we gotta watch mean girls!" Luke said

"Ok fine only because I know you love that movie!" I said

Calum's POV

"Ok fine only because I know you love that movie!" Rachel said to Luke

Right now I was over the top jealous like I was about to kill Luke the way she was talking to him and the way she always went to him when she got sad and how she always wanted to be around him he knows I like her and yet he still has the courage to do this.

Everyone had their ice cream and now we were all sitting down I was trying to slip in next to Rachel quickly but she was already sandwiched in by Luke and Ashton so I was stuck sitting next to Michael.

After the movie finished I looked over and saw Rachel asleep on Ashton he just picked her up and carried her into her room. Why did he have to do that I wish I could.

Ashton's POV

During the movie Rachel fell asleep on me and I was amazed nobody knows but I've always had a crush on Rachel or should I say Bella I'm the one who first saw her but Calum made the move with me being the shy guy I am. But at the end of the movie I picked Rachel up and carried her to her room I laid her on the bed and put the covers over her and I sat down on the end of the bed watching her peacefully sleep god I wish I could hold her in my arms just once.

Are you as freaked out as I am that I wrote that oh my gosh I literally died but anyways tell me what you think and don't be afraid to speak you mind.

-CalumHood<3

Rachel's POV

-skip 2 weeks-

But I quickly dodged it "you are what's wrong you cheated on me."

"It's not what it looks like" he said trying to reach for me

"Rachel" he says

"He cheated on me!" I said crying as he pulled me into his arms.

I looked up and saw the rest of 5sos outside