Devil's Little Girl

My name is Lilith Jezebel aka Lili and I am thirteen years old and yes my dad is lord of darkness, Lucifer, the devil however you want to call him. And I am his actual daughter, blood test proven. Hell is a bore for me, there is no one to play or to talk to other then century year old demons. So I decided to speak up to my father and tell him to send me to earth. I mean if I lived 13 years in hell, I am pretty sure I can live on earth. NOTE: Before I start this story I want to clear up something. I know the tittle of the book is a little strong religiously, but keep in mind that this is just a book and it has no intentions to make fun of your religion. Please avoid leaving religious comments or anything. This is just for entertainment, this is a comedy, nothing serious. Please if you are a strong believer and feel like religious stuff can hurt you or bother you, please do not read.

9. Chapter 7 - Uncle Frank

Chapter 7-Uncle Frank

[After school

Lilli is walking home. She makes it home and notice that her door is wide open.

-“what the…?”

Lili opens the door slowly.

-“hello?” she says still not completely in the house.

Lili walks deeper into the house and feels someone pass by behind her. She quickly turns around and sees nothing.

-“if this is some sort of joke or prank it is with the wrong girl I swear…”

Lights start flickering

-“Lilith” she hears a fading voice coming from upstairs. Lili runs upstairs and walks through the hall. Lights flickering we see someone standing crookedly with his arm hanging down and slowly moving his head in the back. Lili turns quickly sees nothing. Hears someone heavily breathing in a room half open with blood coming out of it. She rapidly opens the door. There was a man using a black and red Diabolic Hood Charcoal Cape Cardigan, baggy black jeans and black high strap boots. Standing in a horrific way.

-“who are you?” Lili asks not frighten

-“Sum nigerrimus et horrore foveam ignis (I come from beyond, fire and darkness)” the man says in an scary voice

Lili looks at the man confused.

-“ego sum Tenebrae(I am darkness itself)” the man says and smiling dreadfully

-“you wish” Lili says

-“te volo (I want you)” says raising his finger at Lili

-“cut the crap before I make you cut the crap” Lili says as her voice turns evil and diabolic and eyes red

The man laughs diabolically

-“who are you and what do you want?” Lili says

-“you Lilith” the man asks

-“was that a question or an affirmation?” Lili asks

The man says nothing

-“then I guess it was a statement” Lili says

The man surprised looks at Lili’s eyes. Lili’s eyes red slit looking up at the man.

-“sensere bonis, none? (that felt good, didn’t it?)” The man says in Latin

-“you speak Latin and you know my real name... I know you’re a demon” Lili asks looking at the man

-“yeah, you are definitely Lilith” the man says

-“who are you?” Lili asked

-“I am all mighty Great Prince of Hell, with forty legions of demons under my command and second in command under Satan” the demon said

-“…Malphas” Lili says with a calm voice

The man smirks.

-“what are you doing here? And counting on you know who I am, what in the heck were you doing?” Lili asked mad

-“it’s called making an impression” Malphas says with a hoarse voice

-“did my dad send you?” Lili asked

-“in the matter of fact he did” Malphas says and passes by Lili

-“why?”

-“he needed someone to look after you” he said still with the hoarse voice

-“you can stop with the hoarse voice, I know you are a demon you don’t scare me a bit I lived with demons” Lili says

-“oh I am not doing this voice on purpose, I found this body drunk at a slipknot concert last night…apparently he was having a blast”

-“look I don’t need to be look after I am not 5 and even if I was 5 I am pretty sure I can burn your insides with a blink” Lili said

-“calm down…you won’t even notice I am here” Malphas said

-“that is because you won’t be here” Lili says

-“of course I am, I am looking after you”

-“go and look after me somewhere else, as a bumb for all I care, not here”

-“look, your dad was very precise and I quote: “look after her and make sure the apocalypse doesn’t begin early” and anyways you need a legal guardian to live with you, you are 13”

-“14 in a week”

-“still a minor” Malphas says looking around the house

-“you can sleep tight at nights, I have no intention of ruining this world, I mean it is beautiful” Lili says

-“still a minor” Malphas says

-“ugh, fine, fine, you can stay, but your name is going to be, Frank, Uncle Frank”

-“Uncle Frank? Don’t know how much I like that name”

-“no, no your name is not Uncle Frank your name is Frank and you are going to act like my uncle, and I don’t care if you like the name or not, that is going to be your name” Lili stated and looked spotted under the robe a pink color –“you said you found this body in a slipknot concert, right?” Lili asked confused

-“yeah”

Lili moves the right flap of the robe showing a pink “my little pony” t-shirt on the bottom

-“I should have taken it off right?” Malphas says

-“you should have” Lili says

-“I will…or…” looks down –“why should I? I like it”

-“I can’t deal with this right now” Lili says walking away

-“where you going?”

-“to my room!” enters her room and slams door shut

-“yeah…well you better because, you’re grounded!” Malphas said –“parenting is easy…”