Devil's Little Girl

My name is Lilith Jezebel aka Lili and I am thirteen years old and yes my dad is lord of darkness, Lucifer, the devil however you want to call him. And I am his actual daughter, blood test proven. Hell is a bore for me, there is no one to play or to talk to other then century year old demons. So I decided to speak up to my father and tell him to send me to earth. I mean if I lived 13 years in hell, I am pretty sure I can live on earth. NOTE: Before I start this story I want to clear up something. I know the tittle of the book is a little strong religiously, but keep in mind that this is just a book and it has no intentions to make fun of your religion. Please avoid leaving religious comments or anything. This is just for entertainment, this is a comedy, nothing serious. Please if you are a strong believer and feel like religious stuff can hurt you or bother you, please do not read.

6. Chapter 4 - Lucky Charm

Chapter 4- Lucky charm

Jacob in Lacrosse tryouts. Misses most of the shots.

-“I’m just warming up, after a few shots all be scoring like Leonel Messi” Jacob said

-“Leonel Messi plays soccer” Ash says

-“oh, I know I was just trying to make a point or I mean like you know…” Jacob is interrupted by Ash

-“shot!” Ash screams

Jacob gets startled and drops the ball. Jacobs then pick it up and put it in the lacrosse stick net

-“yeah, I’m ready” Jacob says

[After try outs]

-“here I have 3 lacrosse sticks,, people I give the stick to, means they made the team, people who didn’t, I heard the Brittney from the cheerleader squad is still looking for new girl to apply” Ash says holding a lacrosse stick in his hand.

Walks up to a boy and hands him a lacrosse stick.

-“congrats” Ash said

Takes another lacrosse stick and passes it to another kid.

-“congrats” Ash says

Takes the last stick and looks at a kid. Jacob lowers his head. Jacob then hears someone in front of him.

-“the last on is for you Satori” Ash says passing the stick

Jacob surprised goes to grab the stick but Ash pulls it back quickly

-“please, don’t make me regret it, because to be honest, I don’t know what force of paranormal made me put you in the team, but shit happens, huh?” he says and then passing the lacrosse stick again

-“thanks, I won’t let you down” Jacob said

-“practice begins on Thursday, you are better off forgetting your clothes then your Crosse and I mean it, everybody is dismissed” Ash said

[Jacob walks up to Lili excited]

-“I can’t believe I made the team!” Jacob said excited

-“I- I saw that, amazing, congrats” Lili said smiling

-“you are a lucky charm” Jacob said

-“nah, it wasn’t luck, you are a good player!” Lili said punching Jacob on his shoulder softly in a cute way

Jacob just stared at Lili smiling

-“do I have something on my face?” Lili asked

-“what? No! …*Jacobs shakes his head* just…thanks” Jacob said

-“Sure” Lili said, then taking out a fold paper –“so, I have to get to classroom *unfolds the paper* 201” Lili said

-“201 meaning you have history with mister Garett” Jacob said

Lili looks at the paper

-“that’s actually…right! How did you…?”

-“I had history with him Last year, you may want to consider switching teacher, he can be quite annoying” Jacob said

-“let’s hope he is not” Lili said

-“you need me to take you to 202?” Jacob asked

-“actually, I will find it on my own, you have to get to class as well and I don’t want to be the excuse” Lili said

-“sure?” Jacob asked

-“pos.” Lili said

-“alright, see you later” Jacob said

-“bye!” Lili said